Tattoos & London

Relax with your friends in The Den.... :satan:
Snapple Spice

Tattoos & London

Postby Snapple Spice » 13 Mar 2017, 02:54

I'll be in the UK for Melanie C's tour next month, and I'm hoping to get another tattoo done. My first tattoo was done at Diamond Jacks in London's Soho, and although I was happy with the outcome, I'm hoping to find some place new to check out. I'll be mostly in London and Belfast, so any recommendations in those areas would be awesome!
~I Love Melanie C :)~
The Spice Girls

Re: Tattoos & London

Postby The Spice Girls » 13 Mar 2017, 03:34

Tattoos are passé, get a book instead:D
Madrigal
Custom Title: Sheerio

Postby Madrigal » 16 Mar 2017, 19:53

Snapple Spice wrote:I'll be in the UK for Melanie C's tour next month, and I'm hoping to get another tattoo done. My first tattoo was done at Diamond Jacks in London's Soho, and although I was happy with the outcome, I'm hoping to find some place new to check out. I'll be mostly in London and Belfast, so any recommendations in those areas would be awesome!

I'm not exactly sure of the distance from London to Liverpool, just that Liverpool is in more North, lol. But there's this tattoo shop in Liverpool that David Beckham used to get his tattoos. They had a show that aired here in the US for awhile. They are top notch artists!

Hopefully someone can give you some better ideas for some closer too London. :)
Snapple Spice

Postby Snapple Spice » 17 Mar 2017, 03:42

Madrigal wrote:
Snapple Spice wrote:I'll be in the UK for Melanie C's tour next month, and I'm hoping to get another tattoo done. My first tattoo was done at Diamond Jacks in London's Soho, and although I was happy with the outcome, I'm hoping to find some place new to check out. I'll be mostly in London and Belfast, so any recommendations in those areas would be awesome!

I'm not exactly sure of the distance from London to Liverpool, just that Liverpool is in more North, lol. But there's this tattoo shop in Liverpool that David Beckham used to get his tattoos. They had a show that aired here in the US for awhile. They are top notch artists!

Hopefully someone can give you some better ideas for some closer too London. :)

I've actually done a bus trip between the two cities before, I think it took about five hours. I actually have a friend in Liverpool who recommended a tattoo artist up there haha, says it's probably cheaper than in London too.
~I Love Melanie C :)~

Return to “Small Talk”