This isn't a nice place to be anymore.

Relax with your friends in The Den.... :satan:
User avatar
sammy01
Posts: 12500
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 15:30

Re: This isn't a nice place to be anymore.

Postby sammy01 » 18 Mar 2017, 20:07

Jamie I'm sorry but you know exactly what you are doing. Me and Jay were were having a chart related chat in the Steps thread and you replied to Jay which was having a passive aggressive dig at me. You either aren't aware you are doing it (which I don't believe) or you just cant help yourself.

You might have needed counselling but don't tar everyone else with your own problems. If my attitude is brash it is because of stuff like your response in the Steps thread and Red Boy calling me ugly today again.
Follw me, you know you want to - https://twitter.com/Sammyb01
Jamie
Posts: 22327
Joined: 08 Jul 2004, 18:36

Re: This isn't a nice place to be anymore.

Postby Jamie » 18 Mar 2017, 20:23

I have you muted nowadays, I wasn't even aware that you'd replied so that's not true.

I tried. I give up. Bye DenDen.
User avatar
Fenrik
Posts: 15567
Joined: 18 May 2007, 13:36
Gender: Male
Custom Title: OSLOVE
Country: Norway
Location: Oslo
Contact:

Re: This isn't a nice place to be anymore.

Postby Fenrik » 19 Mar 2017, 02:59

I always feel like sammy is really SCREAMING out all his angry/harsh opinions and I think it has a lot to do with his avatar.

I see that person when I read your posts! :laugh:
Image
User avatar
sammy01
Posts: 12500
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 15:30

Re: This isn't a nice place to be anymore.

Postby sammy01 » 19 Mar 2017, 03:02

I'm a guy :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Follw me, you know you want to - https://twitter.com/Sammyb01
User avatar
Fenrik
Posts: 15567
Joined: 18 May 2007, 13:36
Gender: Male
Custom Title: OSLOVE
Country: Norway
Location: Oslo
Contact:

Re: This isn't a nice place to be anymore.

Postby Fenrik » 19 Mar 2017, 03:19

Then why are you acting like a bitch? :p

I know you´re a dude. It´s more the shouting part from that woman :laugh:
Image
The Spice Girls
Posts: 3174
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32

Re: This isn't a nice place to be anymore.

Postby The Spice Girls » 19 Mar 2017, 03:33

Fenrik wrote:I always feel like sammy is really SCREAMING out all his angry/harsh opinions and I think it has a lot to do with his avatar.

I see that person when I read your posts! :laugh:


You're not alone at that;)
The Spice Girls
Posts: 3174
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32

Re: This isn't a nice place to be anymore.

Postby The Spice Girls » 19 Mar 2017, 03:35

sammy01 wrote:I'm a guy :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:


Change it to this one then;)

Image
User avatar
Andreas
Posts: 13850
Joined: 18 Jul 2004, 16:08
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Alpha Male.
Country: Norway
Location: Outside the Box

Re: This isn't a nice place to be anymore.

Postby Andreas » 19 Mar 2017, 10:54

BootyliciousJosh wrote:We're all in our late 20s-40s already. The majority of us joined when we were teenagers or pre-teens. The older I get, the more I could care less or don't have time for bullshit and fuckery - maybe I'm not the only one who has that.

When I see bickering arise here, I try not to even bother and reply, because I already know there will be a bullshit response or someone will take something out of context - I mean it's text after all and we don't know how things are said.

I still post here because I don't have anywhere else to go to get Spice related news or campaigns (lol). And I do enjoy reading some of the posts still and like to keep in touch with some people.

Agree with everything :lovers:
Image
User avatar
JimmyLo
Posts: 5002
Joined: 05 Nov 2004, 20:56
Gender: Male
Country: Canada

Re: This isn't a nice place to be anymore.

Postby JimmyLo » 20 Mar 2017, 01:33

Watched season 1 of "Grace and Frankie" today, and "The Spelling Bee" episode had Frankie talking to an Apple specialist on the phone who said:

"You know, Frankie... the internet's not like a real conversation, it's just a bunch of people screaming into the void. For a real conversation, you need real people."
Image
User avatar
Mikerecords
Posts: 8808
Joined: 28 Jul 2007, 18:14
Gender: Male
Previous username(s): -Mike-
Custom Title: The 004
Country: Netherlands

Re: This isn't a nice place to be anymore.

Postby Mikerecords » 20 Mar 2017, 10:38

JimmyLo wrote:Watched season 1 of "Grace and Frankie" today, and "The Spelling Bee" episode had Frankie talking to an Apple specialist on the phone who said:

"You know, Frankie... the internet's not like a real conversation, it's just a bunch of people screaming into the void. For a real conversation, you need real people."


A question for you, Jimmy. You produced "Lighthouse" for me a few years ago, as a gift for my ill father, who had brain tumors at the time. We played the song for him when he was very ill (it gave him strength, he thought it was such a special gift) and played the song on his funeral eventually...

Since that time, I never heard from you again. I send you e-mails and PM's to thank you for your work, but you never replied. What did I do wrong?
Image
THE sequel to GEM's "Song For Her"...
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeKNs7v1ONA
The 'Song For Me' release date is scheduled for May 16.
The single will be released on online channels including Amazon, iTunes, Spotify, Beatport and more.

http://www.instagram.com/the004official
User avatar
WhiteLily
Posts: 13143
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Melanie C Quiltmaker
Country: Switzerland
Location: Zürich

Re: This isn't a nice place to be anymore.

Postby WhiteLily » 03 Apr 2017, 10:50

Andreas wrote:
BootyliciousJosh wrote:We're all in our late 20s-40s already. The majority of us joined when we were teenagers or pre-teens. The older I get, the more I could care less or don't have time for bullshit and fuckery - maybe I'm not the only one who has that.

When I see bickering arise here, I try not to even bother and reply, because I already know there will be a bullshit response or someone will take something out of context - I mean it's text after all and we don't know how things are said.

I still post here because I don't have anywhere else to go to get Spice related news or campaigns (lol). And I do enjoy reading some of the posts still and like to keep in touch with some people.

Agree with everything :lovers:

Ditto! DenDen has a special place in my heart but life just got busy for me. This is my first time here in I don't know how long. A lot of my "DenDen" friends are on Facebook and text and I don't really get a chance to stay up to date on the Girls now that I'm a busy SAHM (stay at home mom). For what it's worth, it's lovely to see so many "faces" here and that includes you, Jamie! I'm going to try and pop in more often. (:
Image
Margaret
Posts: 21332
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female

Re: This isn't a nice place to be anymore.

Postby Margaret » 03 Apr 2017, 21:46

WhiteLily wrote:
Andreas wrote:
BootyliciousJosh wrote:We're all in our late 20s-40s already. The majority of us joined when we were teenagers or pre-teens. The older I get, the more I could care less or don't have time for bullshit and fuckery - maybe I'm not the only one who has that.

When I see bickering arise here, I try not to even bother and reply, because I already know there will be a bullshit response or someone will take something out of context - I mean it's text after all and we don't know how things are said.

I still post here because I don't have anywhere else to go to get Spice related news or campaigns (lol). And I do enjoy reading some of the posts still and like to keep in touch with some people.

Agree with everything :lovers:

Ditto! DenDen has a special place in my heart but life just got busy for me. This is my first time here in I don't know how long. A lot of my "DenDen" friends are on Facebook and text and I don't really get a chance to stay up to date on the Girls now that I'm a busy SAHM (stay at home mom). For what it's worth, it's lovely to see so many "faces" here and that includes you, Jamie! I'm going to try and pop in more often. (:


How are you? Hows little M?
Image
User avatar
WhiteLily
Posts: 13143
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Melanie C Quiltmaker
Country: Switzerland
Location: Zürich

Re: This isn't a nice place to be anymore.

Postby WhiteLily » 06 Apr 2017, 07:23

Margaret wrote:
WhiteLily wrote:
Andreas wrote:
BootyliciousJosh wrote:We're all in our late 20s-40s already. The majority of us joined when we were teenagers or pre-teens. The older I get, the more I could care less or don't have time for bullshit and fuckery - maybe I'm not the only one who has that.

When I see bickering arise here, I try not to even bother and reply, because I already know there will be a bullshit response or someone will take something out of context - I mean it's text after all and we don't know how things are said.

I still post here because I don't have anywhere else to go to get Spice related news or campaigns (lol). And I do enjoy reading some of the posts still and like to keep in touch with some people.

Agree with everything :lovers:

Ditto! DenDen has a special place in my heart but life just got busy for me. This is my first time here in I don't know how long. A lot of my "DenDen" friends are on Facebook and text and I don't really get a chance to stay up to date on the Girls now that I'm a busy SAHM (stay at home mom). For what it's worth, it's lovely to see so many "faces" here and that includes you, Jamie! I'm going to try and pop in more often. (:


How are you? Hows little M?


I'm fine, thanks for asking. How are you? Margot is wonderful! She's 4.5yo now and starting school in September. She's a massive Spice Girls fan and can sing a bunch of songs on her own. :p How's your family??
Image
User avatar
biMIXer
Posts: 9107
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Viva Forever
Location: Spiceworld
Contact:

Re: This isn't a nice place to be anymore.

Postby biMIXer » 06 Apr 2017, 18:42

We're all much older now & the Internet has evolved. Denden is not cracking like it used to be but I still pop in & out. I've made so many friends here.
Image

Return to “Small Talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: hapedGed and 5 guests