Her status in Germany

Still from Denden with love...
Sarahfan
Previous username(s): SARAHFAN
Custom Title: Sexy As Hell

Her status in Germany

Postby Sarahfan » 03 Nov 2010, 20:38

From time to time I read comments about Sarah on Bild.de...
They are very often rude and bitchy. "Sarah, go home and peel potatoes", "Without X Factor she wouldn't have any job", "Can she even sing?"...But the most frequent comment I get to read is "She can't even sing national anthem right". That comment repeats so often and I can't get it since it's something that happened more than five years ago...It seems like they know her only for that...
I also can't get it, how somebody can tell that she can't sing?! I know that no everyone has to like her, but whatever you think about her, you can't tell she can't sing... :dizzy: I then wonder did those people even hear her sometimes?
Those stuff made me wonder what is her current status in Germany? Are these sentences that I quoted really reflecting people's opinion about her? Or is it just about Bild?
I hope someone from Germany can answer this. Tell us what is her real status in Germany these days...Is she still popular as she used to be?
Melancholie

Re: Her status in Germany

Postby Melancholie » 03 Nov 2010, 21:05

I guess it's because she's more of a celebrity. One Polish singer sang the national anthem the wrong way and her career was dead for over 5 years until she started blackmailing people with "Stop or I'll sing the anthem again!".
AnnC

Postby AnnC » 14 Nov 2010, 15:36

Melancholie wrote:I guess it's because she's more of a celebrity. One Polish singer sang the national anthem the wrong way and her career was dead for over 5 years until she started blackmailing people with "Stop or I'll sing the anthem again!".

You meant Edyta Górniak ? Yes, that's right ;/ But you know Edyta has got beautiful incredible voice but I don't like her songs. Take back to Sarah. i think that in Germany they don't like Florian :despise: They believed in Sarah & Marc big love. What's more her relationship with Diego They have still thought that Sarah took Bruna her boyfriend. :o What do you think about it ? sorry for my english ....
Jed

Postby Jed » 20 Nov 2010, 01:54

can somebody explain what's this about? http://www.radioteddy.de/index.php?id=1322
shax

Postby shax » 24 Nov 2010, 03:03

Sarahfan wrote:From time to time I read comments about Sarah on Bild.de...
They are very often rude and bitchy. "Sarah, go home and peel potatoes", "Without X Factor she wouldn't have any job", "Can she even sing?"...But the most frequent comment I get to read is "She can't even sing national anthem right". That comment repeats so often and I can't get it since it's something that happened more than five years ago...It seems like they know her only for that...
I also can't get it, how somebody can tell that she can't sing?! I know that no everyone has to like her, but whatever you think about her, you can't tell she can't sing... :dizzy: I then wonder did those people even hear her sometimes?
Those stuff made me wonder what is her current status in Germany? Are these sentences that I quoted really reflecting people's opinion about her? Or is it just about Bild?
I hope someone from Germany can answer this. Tell us what is her real status in Germany these days...Is she still popular as she used to be?

Sarah has still a big fanbase overhere....and shes popular, not in the same way she used to be coz of different reasons...she lost a lot of credibility after her real life show "Sarah and Marc crazy in Love" a few weeks after the Show ended,her marriage was over!
The Anthem thing is something everybody will remember for ever I guess,especially by people who dislike her....people who claim she can´t sing have absolutly no sense for Music in general and In my opinon they never really got listen to her Music....another thing is Germans in general have never learned to accept her own National "Superstars" no matter how amazing (Sarah) they are....thats the sad truth!
Janie_

Postby Janie_ » 13 Dec 2010, 21:48

forget what's written on bild.de
it's a gossip newspaper which is critical whith everyone and which is telling a pack of lies. so you have to make your own opinion.
kind regards, Janie_
Janie_

Postby Janie_ » 13 Dec 2010, 21:53

Jed wrote:can somebody explain what's this about? http://www.radioteddy.de/index.php?id=1322

a school class has won an hour with sarah...it was supported by a radio channel (radio teddy)

Return to “Sarah Connor”