I love Sarah Connor!

Still from Denden with love...
IMissTheCDSingle
Banned
Custom Title: Banned

I love Sarah Connor!

Postby IMissTheCDSingle » 22 Sep 2011, 19:40

So, it's been a year since her last album and almost a year since her last single.

When do you guys think she will release new music? I believe she's pregnant right now...?
miamau

Re: I love Sarah Connor!

Postby miamau » 22 Sep 2011, 19:54

Sarah did have her baby earlier this month, a daughter named Delphine Malou. She is on German X Factor at the moment. Her 10 year anniversary as an artist is this year but as yet nothing has been confirmed. Apparently Sarah is recording a new album but a mother of 3 now and X Factor not sure when/if new music will surface.
Real Love is a good album but failed miserably to generate much success, despite debuting at no8 in the album chart it didn't hang about long. Her label seem to expect the big success without the hard work promoting her. It's full of possible singles but the 2 that were lifted were poor in comparison to her heyday in 2004/2005.
We live in hope for a new album soon though.
IMissTheCDSingle
Banned
Custom Title: Banned

Postby IMissTheCDSingle » 22 Sep 2011, 19:59

ooh I did not know that she's on the German X factor! That's good promotion. She should release new material now, as she could perform on the German X Factor and promote it right now. But seeing as she just gave birth, I doubt that will happen right now.

Maybe next year she can release a new album and new singles to coincide with her being on the German X Factor again? Here's hoping.
Sarahfan
Previous username(s): SARAHFAN
Custom Title: Sexy As Hell

Postby Sarahfan » 26 Sep 2011, 20:20

Sarah has written a message very recently and said that after X Factor finishes, which is in December, she's going to take a short rest and then, very soon, start writing new songs...:)
Even before that, she'll perform new two songs on November 13th as a part of "Holiday On Ice'' festival. :)
I agree her latest album was a huge waste 'cause there was so much potential in it but its promotion was just too lame. Her excuse for such low result was business in X Factor so we hope that with new album she won't make the same mistake. :)

Return to “Sarah Connor”