(updated) Mod / Admin message to Users of this forum

Seven hours since you posted away, eleven coffees, Sugababes on play...
wildhope
Previous username(s): crashworld

Re: Mod / Admin message to Users of this forum

Postby wildhope » 16 Nov 2011, 19:41

^What cryptic message you have there. :P
Tiiger

Postby Tiiger » 16 Nov 2011, 19:43

^ Wasn't aimed at you. :$
Dom

Postby Dom » 16 Nov 2011, 19:49

To be fair, the best outcome for this forum would probably be closure. With people still trying to cause arguments in this thread, it's obvious the issues will never be resolved.
Veli
Custom Title: The Piccie King

Postby Veli » 16 Nov 2011, 19:52

Stitch wrote:I can't see this forum continuing much longer if we're no longer even allowed to air an opinion without fear of being warned.

You're not a mod. Your opinion doesn't matter. It's either lie when the next video looks cheap or go away.

Now stop suggesting the forum might not continue. You're being negative and upsetting certain people and they'll report you to the mods, you mean meanie! :'( :'( :'(
wildhope

Postby wildhope » 16 Nov 2011, 20:03

Here it comes again.... Sigh....
Hungy
Admin
Custom Title: DDs resident biatch

Postby Hungy » 16 Nov 2011, 20:22

It's obvious to me when people post an honest opinion (positive, negative, in-between) and when people only come to a forum to bash the artist or its fans. For example, I like Melanie C but if I don't like something she has said or did, I will post that. If I like something, I post that too. On the other hand, I'm not a fan of Geri, so I'm not going to waste my valuable time and go into her forum to read threads about her and then post bashing hateful negative things about her. I have a life and can't waste any time trolling. :hunny:
I'm on facebook now, just search for my name in the Calgary, AB network.
I'm the person in the orange Tigger hat in the picture below:
Veli

Postby Veli » 16 Nov 2011, 20:42

If it was obvious to you then you would have seen we are all fans in here. There's no trolling.
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 16 Nov 2011, 20:45

Hungy wrote:It's obvious to me when people post an honest opinion (positive, negative, in-between) and when people only come to a forum to bash the artist or its fans. For example, I like Melanie C but if I don't like something she has said or did, I will post that. If I like something, I post that too. On the other hand, I'm not a fan of Geri, so I'm not going to waste my valuable time and go into her forum to read threads about her and then post bashing hateful negative things about her. I have a life and can't waste any time trolling. :hunny:

Yes, but Melanie and Geri have seperate forums. However, all four Sugababes line ups have to be discussed in one place, therefore there's bound to be wires crossed and opinions given. It's a Sugababes and solo forum, not a 'current line up and nothing else' forum.
mats

Postby mats » 17 Nov 2011, 01:38

Veli wrote:There's no trolling.

OMG I had a honest good laugh at that :D :D
wildhope

Postby wildhope » 17 Nov 2011, 01:59

I think the only solution is we split the forum up in 2. One for the ex-members of the Sugababes (and its previous line ups) and one for the current Sugababes. This is the closest thing I can ever think of to try to ease out the atmosphere.
Jay
Mod

Postby Jay » 17 Nov 2011, 02:06

That's an interesting suggestion, lol. I can't see that happening though. :shrug:
schizophonic_spice

Postby schizophonic_spice » 17 Nov 2011, 20:02

wildhope wrote:^To be honest, apart from schizospice who is pretty vocal about his opinions on Keisha,.

I admit I may have been pretty vocal on my feelings towards Keisha but it was pretty much always in response to attacks on 4.0 or Heidi, Jade or Amelle. I have actually purposely avoided this forum for a while now and certainly the 8th album topic as I just couldn't be bothered with it all anymore.

Im glad something has been done though as it really was getting out of hand in regards to the abuse 4.0 was getting for the sake of just abusing them.
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 17 Nov 2011, 20:09

^ You can't act all innocent though. You baited a lot of Keisha fans for no reason a lot of the time.
schizophonic_spice

Postby schizophonic_spice » 17 Nov 2011, 20:13

Stitch wrote:^ You can't act all innocent though. You baited a lot of Keisha fans for no reason a lot of the time.

If you say so
Veli

Postby Veli » 17 Nov 2011, 20:14

Schizo, so next time we hear some comment from any of the Babes regarding the "situation" and you don't agree with it, will you still be able to call Keisha a bully? And will I still be able to call Amelle and Heidi liars?

So what will you say next time Keisha annoys you with some comment on what happened back then? Cause we won't be able to say what we said till now.

We might upset Breezy with our opinions and get warnings for it.
schizophonic_spice

Postby schizophonic_spice » 17 Nov 2011, 20:18

Look I said my piece and Im not getting into an argument so lets just drop it now.
Veli

Postby Veli » 17 Nov 2011, 20:24

But this affects the whole forum - not just the Keisha fans or the A+H fans. We ALL will have to think twice before we speak our minds. Who's to say where crossing the line is? Who can tell if the mods won't find some comment warning-worthy.

It's impossible to know what they'll consider negative enough to be given a warning.

These new rules were not necessary. And they were made to satisfy one person only but will affect everyone in here.
Tiiger

Postby Tiiger » 17 Nov 2011, 20:36

^ Give it a rest.

Of course everyone is allowed to have an opinion. You don't have to like Freedom if you don't want to and you're allowed to say it.
But that's not the case here.

Certain members keep ruining threads over and over again with SOLELY negative comments. We know you hate everything about Sugababes 4.0, it's enough if you say it once, you don't have to repeat it. It ruins things for those of us who wants to discuss and enjoy 4.0. It's called trashing. And that, my good friend, is what pisses everyone off!
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 17 Nov 2011, 20:52

Tbh, I don't see myself coming into here much anymore now this new rule is imposed. It's ridiculous. If I'm gonna get warned by respodning to Keisha-baiting while they will get away scot-free (which I guarantee they will, as it's only the anti-4.0 people being affected by this), then why should I bother.
Tiiger

Postby Tiiger » 17 Nov 2011, 20:54

We'll all miss you.
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 17 Nov 2011, 20:58

Tiiger wrote:We'll all miss you.

See, this is another thing. Recently you've just been sarcastic or nasty to members. Shouldn't you be warned for being a nuisance in this forum rather than those who have an opinion on music? This is why this forum is ridiculous.
Tiiger

Postby Tiiger » 17 Nov 2011, 21:01

Please, I've never been nasty to anyone.
wildhope

Postby wildhope » 17 Nov 2011, 21:03

LOL! Now people are claiming they are the "victims" of the new rule when they are the ones who play a part in resulting this to take place. Had all of us been a little bit more kinder with their words or know when to stop trashing, this would not have happened.
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 17 Nov 2011, 21:09

^ So you're saying that only the 4.0 haters are the reason of this essentially?
Veli

Postby Veli » 17 Nov 2011, 21:12

Stitch wrote:
See, this is another thing. Recently you've just been sarcastic or nasty to members. Shouldn't you be warned for being a nuisance in this forum rather than those who have an opinion on music? This is why this forum is ridiculous.

Jamie, you're cracking me up. Recently... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Return to “Sugababes & Solo”