I remember Keisha DM'ed me about the Suga drama...

Seven hours since you posted away, eleven coffees, Sugababes on play...
User avatar
Mikerecords
Posts: 8782
Joined: 28 Jul 2007, 18:14
Gender: Male
Previous username(s): -Mike-
Custom Title: The 004
Country: Netherlands

I remember Keisha DM'ed me about the Suga drama...

Postby Mikerecords » 30 Mar 2012, 12:39

Image

I tweeted Keisha back then why she didn't want to work with Mutya when Mutya wanted to join the Sugababes. And when Keisha was booted out, why she suddenly wanted to work with Mutya again..
User avatar
mysterious
Posts: 7036
Joined: 23 Sep 2004, 23:34
Gender: Male
Custom Title: lets go eskimo
Country: Brazil
Location: THEll. PI
Contact:

Re: I remember Keisha DM'ed me about the Suga drama...

Postby mysterious » 30 Mar 2012, 15:33

kinda shocked that she took the time to write all these details to you...

,,,but isn't it wrong of you to make it public as it was a DM?
Image
ohmarkayam
Posts: 1183
Joined: 04 Apr 2010, 21:16
Gender: Male
Country: United_States

Re: I remember Keisha DM'ed me about the Suga drama...

Postby ohmarkayam » 30 Mar 2012, 19:32

mysterious wrote:kinda shocked that she took the time to write all these details to you...

,,,but isn't it wrong of you to make it public as it was a DM?



keisha did it on purpose,,,she knows it's gonna be all over the forums...gosh we need a full interview about this...:)
Jamie
Posts: 22317
Joined: 08 Jul 2004, 18:36

Re: I remember Keisha DM'ed me about the Suga drama...

Postby Jamie » 31 Mar 2012, 03:07

Wasn't this discussed ages ago?

And as much as it is a DM, someone famous should know that DM'ing a fan will mean it will get public - especially if it's something relating to something as big as the Sugadrama was.
ohmarkayam
Posts: 1183
Joined: 04 Apr 2010, 21:16
Gender: Male
Country: United_States

Re: I remember Keisha DM'ed me about the Suga drama...

Postby ohmarkayam » 31 Mar 2012, 04:15

Gosh, i loooooove Amelle, but it would have been better to get Mutya back in the band, than what it turned out to be,,,just dreaming...

but Mutya singing Get Sexy? About a Girl? Girls? i can't picture such performances at all
Jamie
Posts: 22317
Joined: 08 Jul 2004, 18:36

Re: I remember Keisha DM'ed me about the Suga drama...

Postby Jamie » 31 Mar 2012, 21:11

If Mutya had rejoined, they would have either dropped those songs or she would have just had to accept that they were the songs she'd have to sing.
User avatar
dbomb12
Posts: 1259
Joined: 29 Apr 2006, 14:07
Gender: Male

Re: I remember Keisha DM'ed me about the Suga drama...

Postby dbomb12 » 01 Apr 2012, 16:17

Hmmm I wonder if that's the reason Heidi sided with Amelle, maybe she heard about Mutya wanting to join if Amelle had left and because Heidi hadn't forgiven Mutya for leaving without telling her she thought "fuck this, I don't wanna be in a band with Mutya" so when she found out Amelle was quitting she quit aswell... hmmm
Image
User avatar
Norm
Posts: 7994
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Previous username(s): Norman
the norm
ShakespearsMister
Custom Title: KILLER QUEEN
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: London baby
Contact:

Re: I remember Keisha DM'ed me about the Suga drama...

Postby Norm » 01 Apr 2012, 16:22

dbomb12 wrote:Hmmm I wonder if that's the reason Heidi sided with Amelle, maybe she heard about Mutya wanting to join if Amelle had left and because Heidi hadn't forgiven Mutya for leaving without telling her she thought "fuck this, I don't wanna be in a band with Mutya" so when she found out Amelle was quitting she quit aswell... hmmm

I strongly believe that had a lot to do with the real story. Heidi didn't speak to Mutya anymore and Keisha had started reaching out to Mutya again (see this awkward interview), then when Mutya said she would consider coming back in an interview and Amelle did her disappearing act Keisha probably thought "opportunity!" and tried to pull a few strings but it backfired...
Image
User avatar
Jay
Mod
Posts: 68096
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Location: United Kingdom

Re: I remember Keisha DM'ed me about the Suga drama...

Postby Jay » 01 Apr 2012, 19:51

I'll always be a bit bemused as to why Heidi holds such a grudge against Mutya! I'd like to believe it goes a bit deeper than "Mutya left without telling me first!!" because that's so childish.
Image
Jamie
Posts: 22317
Joined: 08 Jul 2004, 18:36

Re: I remember Keisha DM'ed me about the Suga drama...

Postby Jamie » 01 Apr 2012, 20:05

^ I wouldn't be surprised, she's always struck me as childish.
TheDoctor
Posts: 706
Joined: 27 Aug 2011, 17:40
Gender: Male
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: Gloucester

Re: I remember Keisha DM'ed me about the Suga drama...

Postby TheDoctor » 01 Apr 2012, 21:43

Well for all we know Mutya could have been a complete bitch for her for four years. I mean everyone thought 3.0 got on, and Amelle and Heidi have both claimed that Keisha wasn't pleasant to them for a period of time.

But in reality in could be anything - it's anyone's guess. Or it could just simply be that Heidi is hurt that Mutya didn't tell her she was leaving. I can see where she's coming from though - I'd be hurt if someone I thought was my best friend just abandoned me and left without saying anything.
Image
Jamie
Posts: 22317
Joined: 08 Jul 2004, 18:36

Re: I remember Keisha DM'ed me about the Suga drama...

Postby Jamie » 01 Apr 2012, 21:47

But you'd forgive them if they were your best friend and once you realised her reasons, e.g her post natal depression. Heidi should realise it's not always about her.
tommie
Posts: 1602
Joined: 19 Nov 2008, 23:12

Re: I remember Keisha DM'ed me about the Suga drama...

Postby tommie » 01 Apr 2012, 22:05

CSweet7 wrote:Well for all we know Mutya could have been a complete bitch for her for four years.


Heidi's stated again and again that they were close while she was in the group. I can understand if Heidi was initially upset, but really, she had several years to patch up her relationship with Mutya, yet she never did despite Mutya reaching out that day at CD:UK to wish them well.

Heidi has deserved her place in the cold.
Image
Jamie
Posts: 22317
Joined: 08 Jul 2004, 18:36

Re: I remember Keisha DM'ed me about the Suga drama...

Postby Jamie » 01 Apr 2012, 22:13

tommie wrote:Heidi has deserved her place in the cold.


Image
User avatar
dbomb12
Posts: 1259
Joined: 29 Apr 2006, 14:07
Gender: Male

Re: I remember Keisha DM'ed me about the Suga drama...

Postby dbomb12 » 02 Apr 2012, 04:45

It seems to me that Heidi holds grudges for the wrong reasons, I like Heidi, always have but I dislike the innocent act that she tries to play off because I believe she is as big of a part as Amelle in the whole 3.0 lineup change.

And I still believe she is upset with Mutya for leaving because she also left Keisha and Keisha made amends with Mutya and she knew Mutya since they were 10 or something so she should of been more devastated than Heidi imo, her disappointment and dislike for Mutya has obviously grown and I guarantee that the whole Mutya applying for the name of Sugababes didn't help that in any way lol...

It seems like there's alot of pieces to this stories and over the years it's gonna come out in bits and I'm sure it's gonna portray every single one of them in a bad light because whether we like it or not or think that our favourite member is a saint, all 3 of them are at fault and are responsible for what took place, yes Keisha was kicked out but there could be some things that she had done that may have been the straw that broke the camels back. So when if I have to blame anyone for the Suga drama I blame all 3 (even if i believe on member is more guilty than the others).
Image
tommie
Posts: 1602
Joined: 19 Nov 2008, 23:12

Re: I remember Keisha DM'ed me about the Suga drama...

Postby tommie » 02 Apr 2012, 13:56

dbomb12 wrote:It seems to me that Heidi holds grudges for the wrong reasons, I like Heidi, always have but I dislike the innocent act that she tries to play off because I believe she is as big of a part as Amelle in the whole 3.0 lineup change.


This is the reason why I've grown to dislike Heidi - she always pulls the victim card. I remember an interview where she or Keisha mentioned that Mutya had gone "all Britney" on them - you'd think that she'd be more concerned about Mutya's mental health if that was the case? I also hated the way that she would always trash Keisha in interviews ("it was like a bad relationship for 8 years") and then end the sentence by saying that she didn't want to say anything bad about her - bitch, please!

Pretty much everyone I've spoken to who've met Mutya has said that she's actually pretty friendly - albeit a bit aloof and shy, which is probably why the press have often labeled her "the bitch" since it can be interpreted as being rude in interview situations, especially combined with Mutya's ghettofied look. I've always felt kind of bad for her as it must be pretty annoying getting that stamp largely because of the way she looks - if she was white and blonde I doubt anyone would've labeled her that...
Image
TheDoctor
Posts: 706
Joined: 27 Aug 2011, 17:40
Gender: Male
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: Gloucester

Re: I remember Keisha DM'ed me about the Suga drama...

Postby TheDoctor » 02 Apr 2012, 17:37

^ Can someone please find me the link to Heidi saying about the '8 year bad relationship' please? As everyone refers to it to show what a bitch Heidi is, and I've never seen this interview and what I've asked before no one ever finds it for me.. And what anyone says is just swings and roundabouts at the end of the day. Heidi is labelled as awful and a bitch because she's 'blond and smiley', whereas Mutya is labelled as a godly saint because 'she looks like she's from the ghetto and had 'depression''.
Image
User avatar
dbomb12
Posts: 1259
Joined: 29 Apr 2006, 14:07
Gender: Male

Re: I remember Keisha DM'ed me about the Suga drama...

Postby dbomb12 » 02 Apr 2012, 20:09

^^^ Typical Heidi fan, always ready to jump at people who don't love Heidi the same way, it's cool to be an absolutely fan and actually see the bad in them as well you know, Heidi has said in a magazine or something that it was going on for a long time which I believe wasn't true but hey we can all speculate can't we???

Heidi has always been labelled as the innocent girl and thats because in interviews she's always been the smiley, giggily girl in interviews with this whole butter wouldn't melt look but when people heard her talking bad about Keisha, and she did ALOT more than Amelle atleast Amelle at first didn't out rightly try to diss Keisha but when Heidi started going into detail so did Amelle and the trashtalking went onto different levels so thats why the media blamed Heidi.

Mutya has always had the worse reputation, she was accused of bullying Heidi, of forcing Siobhan out until Siobhan told the world it was Keisha and that she was a moody cow and so on so she was NEVER seen as a saint so you might wanna find something else...

I personally don't believe the bullying story because, as Mutya said "they are grown women, I wouldn't let no one bully me" and if your a grown women and have allowed someone to bully you then you obviously don't have much confidence and you're obviously not mature enough to stand up for yourself without being bitchy or hurting someones feelings, that to me is a joke.
Image
TheDoctor
Posts: 706
Joined: 27 Aug 2011, 17:40
Gender: Male
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: Gloucester

Re: I remember Keisha DM'ed me about the Suga drama...

Postby TheDoctor » 02 Apr 2012, 21:30

^ Well I'm not a 'typical Heidi fan' - I'm a fan of all the girls. You say I'm acting like one, but you're just acting like a 'typical Mutya fan' in how I don't believe in your opinion of Mutya so you're jumping down my throat.
Image
TheDoctor
Posts: 706
Joined: 27 Aug 2011, 17:40
Gender: Male
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: Gloucester

Re: I remember Keisha DM'ed me about the Suga drama...

Postby TheDoctor » 02 Apr 2012, 21:42

^ And where does this whole 'Heidi is always labelled as smiley and innocent' come from? 90% of the people on here hate her - as do much of the press and the public nowadays.
Image
User avatar
dbomb12
Posts: 1259
Joined: 29 Apr 2006, 14:07
Gender: Male

Re: I remember Keisha DM'ed me about the Suga drama...

Postby dbomb12 » 03 Apr 2012, 01:17

^^^ actually the press have always named her the nice one before this whole 3.0 to 4.0 thing happened, and actually that isn't jumping down your throat it's setting you straight as you think that Heidi is a saint and that she hasn't ever been bitchy... ALL of them have been bitchy but you don't seem to see that side in innocent Heidi...

And I'm not a mutya fan I'm a full Sugababes fan up until 3.0 ended if i'm truly honest but I will acknowledge when they are wrong as well as when they're right which you obviously can't as you had to come in and jump in to save ship Heidi when she clearly put herself in this position...

The reason I even wrote something is because you're doing the same thing that you as well as others have criticised others for which is instead of jumping in to say ok thats your opinion and whatever you jumped in and started saying everyone thinks shes a bitch and Mutya a saint which isn't true, not many people on here like Mutya, they dislike her more than Heidi so I doubt 90% people hate her on her they just dislike he choice of decision which is how I feel.
Image
TheDoctor
Posts: 706
Joined: 27 Aug 2011, 17:40
Gender: Male
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: Gloucester

Re: I remember Keisha DM'ed me about the Suga drama...

Postby TheDoctor » 03 Apr 2012, 14:44

^ I think you're wrong by saying that not many people on here like Mutya, she's one of two most popular members on here - and for most Sugababes fans in general! I don't think at all that Heidi is a saint and hasn't ever been bitchy, she's a woman so by default she will have been at some point :P I think they all played a part and I've never said anything different.

But your double standards are hilarious. In your first post in this thread you say nothing negative about Mutya - only Heidi. Then I do the opposite in a following post and that's me 'being a typical Heidi fan'.

I can never stress the point enough, that you can like all the girls and line-ups and be a fan of all of them but still say somthing negative about them - and even be fans of them to varying degrees.
Image
User avatar
Ian
Posts: 7025
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: Berkshire

Re: I remember Keisha DM'ed me about the Suga drama...

Postby Ian » 03 Apr 2012, 16:50

From most-liked to least liked it would go (for me personally)

Siobhan
Mutya
Heidi
Keisha
Amelle
Jade
Image
User avatar
Jay
Mod
Posts: 68096
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Location: United Kingdom

Re: I remember Keisha DM'ed me about the Suga drama...

Postby Jay » 03 Apr 2012, 18:07

Obviously a topic title with "Suga drama" would end up being an argumentative topic. :laugh:
Image
User avatar
dbomb12
Posts: 1259
Joined: 29 Apr 2006, 14:07
Gender: Male

Re: I remember Keisha DM'ed me about the Suga drama...

Postby dbomb12 » 04 Apr 2012, 02:20

CSweet7 wrote:^ I think you're wrong by saying that not many people on here like Mutya, she's one of two most popular members on here - and for most Sugababes fans in general! I don't think at all that Heidi is a saint and hasn't ever been bitchy, she's a woman so by default she will have been at some point :P I think they all played a part and I've never said anything different.

But your double standards are hilarious. In your first post in this thread you say nothing negative about Mutya - only Heidi. Then I do the opposite in a following post and that's me 'being a typical Heidi fan'.

I can never stress the point enough, that you can like all the girls and line-ups and be a fan of all of them but still say somthing negative about them - and even be fans of them to varying degrees.


Ok where was I supposed to put something negative in my post about Mutya, I was talking about Heidi, what has Mutya done that deserves for her to be called on something apart her crappy way of exiting the group and filing for the name which i have pointed out that was a stupid idea considering she left so if you wanna talk about me not saying anything bad about Mutya check my other posts...

Someone was commenting on what they felt about Heidi that you didn't like and you wanted to jump at them for saying it so how can you sit there and type that you can be fans of all of them and still say something negative when as soon as they did about Heidi you typed back getting a little defensive, so you and your double standards are a little worse than mine hunny.

You have contradicted your words right now with you being all defensive and telling me that because I haven't said anything bad about Mutya that I'm showing double standards, like I said above I've said my opinion on Mutya on the forum so have a look before you go down that road because I'm critical of all of them as I am fans of them and I DON'T think any of them are perfect, that's how I as a Sugababes fan work.

Have a good day!
Image

Return to “Sugababes & Solo”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests