I fucking hate Denden sometimes!!!!

Need help with the forums? Get it here!
Fenrik
Custom Title: OSLOVE

I fucking hate Denden sometimes!!!!

Postby Fenrik » 18 May 2013, 03:22

Or is it my computer?? :think:

I made this looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong post about something with LOTS of different links etc.
Once I`m FINALLY done and press the Submit button it just suddenly "You have to be logged in to post blah blah blah"! So I logged in and it was ALL GONE!
Why does this happen so often???? And specially when I make such a long and epic post! Now I`m just gonna have to start all over and it wont be as fun and original as the first one as I really put a lot of effort in to that one! :'(

Is it my web browser?
NCLS

Re: I fucking hate Denden sometimes!!!!

Postby NCLS » 18 May 2013, 03:34

I love the first world problems you keep having lately. Deleted post? Which position a poster looks better? Really??
Fenrik

Postby Fenrik » 18 May 2013, 03:53

I know, right! My world is so complicated! :'(

Veli
Custom Title: The Piccie King

Postby Veli » 18 May 2013, 09:10

What I always do is before pressing the Submit button I select the whole text and click Copy. Just in case. It happened before that my browser didn't want to submit it for some reason and it wouldn't go back to the text (but to a blank page).
Jay
Mod

Postby Jay » 18 May 2013, 14:19

Veli wrote:What I always do is before pressing the Submit button I select the whole text and click Copy. Just in case.

I do this religiously for long posts!

The 'being logged out' problem is a bit strange though. That happened to me a long time ago, but not in the last two years at least. Can't remember why that happened though...
Falcon

Postby Falcon » 19 May 2013, 00:14

I feel that pain Fenrik :D

Yeh as said *ALWAYS* copy LONG posts to either clipboard OR notepad and not necessarily when completed either but in between too :)
Adam
Mod

Postby Adam » 19 May 2013, 02:12

Weird. Never get that.
FiaSpice
Custom Title: Not immune

Postby FiaSpice » 03 Jun 2013, 00:23

Jay wrote:
Veli wrote:What I always do is before pressing the Submit button I select the whole text and click Copy. Just in case.

I do this religiously for long posts!

The 'being logged out' problem is a bit strange though. That happened to me a long time ago, but not in the last two years at least. Can't remember why that happened though...

I do the same at work, because I never check the "keep me logged in" box so it somtimes log me out after some times.
Spice & Solo stuff for sale here
Brandamn

Postby Brandamn » 03 Jun 2013, 00:40

It's happened to me many times before, but not recently. But it's also been a while since I've made a long post.

Having said that, sometimes when I make a post that I know is going to be long, I type it in Pages (like Microsoft Word) first, then copy and paste it onto DenDen.
Stas
Custom Title: straight forward

Postby Stas » 03 Jun 2013, 12:07

Could be the cookies, not sure though.
breezyspice
Mod
Custom Title: Breezy

Postby breezyspice » 04 Jun 2013, 19:55

I know this doesn't help, but anytime I type anything at length, I always copy it just incase. Too many times I've lost stuff (in general, not just on DenDen) but between forum posts, fb messages, and anything that doesn't auto-save... I've been to crazy and back!
artziboi
Custom Title: Who owns the throne

Postby artziboi » 04 Jun 2013, 20:02

Veli wrote:What I always do is before pressing the Submit button I select the whole text and click Copy. Just in case. It happened before that my browser didn't want to submit it for some reason and it wouldn't go back to the text (but to a blank page).

Same. Especially since this has happened to me before too with Denden. I always copy the text.
herman22j

Postby herman22j » 11 Nov 2013, 23:13

I hate the people online here with stupid comments while asking serious stuff. This shows how much they need to learn in life! Thank god i do have a gift to see a lot more than most of you. This will be my last life on earth ever. The ones who will/can't understand this will return many more to earth. I hope you won't get 50 lifes on eart like some people...
NUFF SAID
FiaSpice

Postby FiaSpice » 11 Nov 2013, 23:58

herman22j wrote:I hate the people online here with stupid comments while asking serious stuff. This shows how much they need to learn in life! Thank god i do have a gift to see a lot more than most of you. This will be my last life on earth ever. The ones who will/can't understand this will return many more to earth. I hope you won't get 50 lifes on eart like some people...

WTF :dizzy: That topic was about a logging-off automaticly when posting back a while ago.
Adam
Mod

Postby Adam » 12 Nov 2013, 00:44

Currently I get logged off every day on my iphone, drives me mad. Half the reason why I don't surf as much, I can't be arsed having to log in each and every time I open DenDen.
Fenrik

Postby Fenrik » 12 Nov 2013, 00:55

Adam wrote:Currently I get logged off every day on my iphone, drives me mad. Half the reason why I don't surf as much, I can't be arsed having to log in each and every time I open DenDen.

Same here! Another annoying thing! :despise: *grumpy*

herman22j wrote:I hate the people online here with stupid comments while asking serious stuff. This shows how much they need to learn in life! Thank god i do have a gift to see a lot more than most of you. This will be my last life on earth ever. The ones who will/can't understand this will return many more to earth. I hope you won't get 50 lifes on eart like some people...

And, lol, what? :think:
So, how many lives did you have till now? What were you in the previous one? :Angel:
Vomiting Porpoise

Postby Vomiting Porpoise » 12 Nov 2013, 01:12

Fenrik wrote:And, lol, what? :think:
So, how many lives did you have till now? What were you in the previous one? :Angel:

in my last life I was an aubergine (: x
Fighter

Postby Fighter » 12 Nov 2013, 06:26

you ok hen ?
FiaSpice

Postby FiaSpice » 12 Nov 2013, 15:52

Fighter wrote:

you ok hen ?

I guees it might have to do with this topic
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=217168
Fighter

Postby Fighter » 13 Nov 2013, 15:50

FiaSpice wrote:
Fighter wrote:

you ok hen ?

I guees it might have to do with this topic
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=217168

well, DenDen has a way of edging out those who don't fit in. As much as I like the forum, it does work a little bit like high school, although not as much as before these days. Still, people need to be a bit more thick skinned on the internet haha.
Madrigal
Custom Title: Sheerio

Postby Madrigal » 15 Nov 2013, 08:31

Vomiting Porpoise wrote:
Fenrik wrote:And, lol, what? :think:

in my last life I was an aubergine (: x

*Gives a Toya-like giggle*

Return to “Support & Suggestions”