They must be exhausted...

Pick up the board and post on it, spam up the place if you want it.
User avatar
Javi
Posts: 32956
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER
Location: Bitchland

They must be exhausted...

Postby Javi » 01 May 2012, 21:27

...of promoting '30 Days'. The single is out in less than 2 weeks and the girls have been performing non-stop everywhere, they've done all the possible tv shows and festivals, appeared in all the magazines and newspapers, done all the radio shows... If this single doesn't go straight to #1 it won't be because of the lack of promotion this time.

Oh. Wait.
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
Jamie
Posts: 22327
Joined: 08 Jul 2004, 18:36

Re: They must be exhausted...

Postby Jamie » 01 May 2012, 21:30

I know, simply EVERYONE knows about the new song. I mean, it's everywhere.
User avatar
schizophonic_spice
Posts: 41649
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Location: Scotland, UK

Re: They must be exhausted...

Postby schizophonic_spice » 01 May 2012, 21:38

haha if only they had Britains Got Talent lined up

Tulisa is getting a nice cushy slot and she's gonna be #1 next week anyway. So unfair
Image
Jamie
Posts: 22327
Joined: 08 Jul 2004, 18:36

Re: They must be exhausted...

Postby Jamie » 01 May 2012, 21:40

I've barely seen them tweet or Facebook about the single. Do they even really have one out? Was 30 Days just a horrific nightmare?
Dom
Posts: 11558
Joined: 27 Oct 2007, 13:38
Gender: Male
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: United Kingdom

Re: They must be exhausted...

Postby Dom » 01 May 2012, 21:41

schizophonic_spice wrote:Tulisa is getting a nice cushy slot and she's gonna be #1 next week anyway. So unfair

Oh yeah, so unfair. She's done more promo than the The Saturdays...
Image
Jamie
Posts: 22327
Joined: 08 Jul 2004, 18:36

Re: They must be exhausted...

Postby Jamie » 01 May 2012, 21:51

Dom wrote:
schizophonic_spice wrote:Tulisa is getting a nice cushy slot and she's gonna be #1 next week anyway. So unfair

Oh yeah, so unfair. She's done more promo than the The Saturdays...


Totally. None of The Saturdays had the genius to have a sex tape leaked just before their release. Poor cows x
User avatar
schizophonic_spice
Posts: 41649
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Location: Scotland, UK

Re: They must be exhausted...

Postby schizophonic_spice » 01 May 2012, 21:55

Stitch wrote:Totally. None of The Saturdays had the genius to have a sex tape leaked just before their release. Poor cows x


I actually don't think that was deliberate as that sex tape could have ruined her solo career just as much as benefit it (as it seems to have done as Young is an awful song)
Image
Dom
Posts: 11558
Joined: 27 Oct 2007, 13:38
Gender: Male
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: United Kingdom

Re: They must be exhausted...

Postby Dom » 01 May 2012, 22:23

So, the reason why Young looks like it'll go to #1 is purely because her sex tape leaked? Please don't give The Saturdays any ideas!
Image
User avatar
schizophonic_spice
Posts: 41649
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Location: Scotland, UK

Re: They must be exhausted...

Postby schizophonic_spice » 01 May 2012, 22:27

I think she has gained alot of support because of it yes but obviously there will be people who like the song too.
Image
Jamie
Posts: 22327
Joined: 08 Jul 2004, 18:36

Re: They must be exhausted...

Postby Jamie » 01 May 2012, 22:42

Dom wrote:So, the reason why Young looks like it'll go to #1 is purely because her sex tape leaked? Please don't give The Saturdays any ideas!


BenUna please...hello, Mr Foden :devil:
Dom
Posts: 11558
Joined: 27 Oct 2007, 13:38
Gender: Male
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: United Kingdom

Re: They must be exhausted...

Postby Dom » 01 May 2012, 22:56

She may have got support, yes. But I don't think that translates into record sales. It's just a good song and gladly people seem to like it.
Image
User avatar
schizophonic_spice
Posts: 41649
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Location: Scotland, UK

Re: They must be exhausted...

Postby schizophonic_spice » 01 May 2012, 23:02

Dom wrote:She may have got support, yes. But I don't think that translates into record sales


Oh it can do, if you're lucky.
Image
User avatar
Jay
Mod
Posts: 68260
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Location: United Kingdom

Re: They must be exhausted...

Postby Jay » 02 May 2012, 03:48

Image

Surefire #1 smash single now. :cool: #sarcasm
Image
User avatar
Veli
Posts: 9222
Joined: 17 Jan 2008, 19:41
Gender: Male
Custom Title: The Piccie King

Re: They must be exhausted...

Postby Veli » 02 May 2012, 16:32

There's something odd about their faces. Weird to use just 2 Girls. Weren't the other 3 jealous? :D

BTW their new song is nothing special. But Tulisa's song is really bad. It doesn't deserve to be number 1. And I like Tulisa a lot. But it's just an awful song. The Sats' one can be considered good compared to it.
Image
User avatar
Tiger
Posts: 9434
Joined: 27 Apr 2006, 23:05
Gender: Male
Custom Title: AKA Joe
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: Hertfordshire

Re: They must be exhausted...

Postby Tiger » 02 May 2012, 17:08

Veli wrote:There's something odd about their faces. Weird to use just 2 Girls. Weren't the other 3 jealous? :D

BTW their new song is nothing special. But Tulisa's song is really bad. It doesn't deserve to be number 1. And I like Tulisa a lot. But it's just an awful song. The Sats' one can be considered good compared to it.


*completely disregards AFU in order to make the next comment valid* :p

How good can a song be when its made up of 10 sentances?
Image
User avatar
Jay
Mod
Posts: 68260
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Location: United Kingdom

Re: They must be exhausted...

Postby Jay » 02 May 2012, 18:30

Tulisa's song is very on trend. I quite like it, but not as much as '30 Days'. However, I doubt '30 Days' will even sell in total whatever Tulisa sells in week 1 tbh.
Image

Return to “The Saturdays”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests