Loreen

General discussion | 1 topic per artist | Old music forums are in the "Archive" section at the bottom for further reference (read only)
tommie

Re: Loreen

Postby tommie » 06 Mar 2017, 17:51

Hannes84 wrote:I guess you're not from Sweden. The same guy who got all those votes did not get many votes at all in the previous semi finals. The Swedish media has already reported that people voted for him only to keep Loreen out. I'm not biased. I might be a fan, but I am also one of her biggest critics. As a fan of Spice Girls, you should know that. :music:

Uhm.. I am from Sweden. I think the worst thing you can say about me is that my mom is from Finland and I tend to speak in two languages. Should I just say "FUCK OFF" to be kind?
Hannes84
Custom Title: ChiariWarrior

Postby Hannes84 » 06 Mar 2017, 18:02

tommie wrote:
Hannes84 wrote:I guess you're not from Sweden. The same guy who got all those votes did not get many votes at all in the previous semi finals. The Swedish media has already reported that people voted for him only to keep Loreen out. I'm not biased. I might be a fan, but I am also one of her biggest critics. As a fan of Spice Girls, you should know that. :music:

Uhm.. I am from Sweden. I think the worst thing you can say about me is that my mom is from Finland and I tend to speak in two languages. Should I just say "FUCK OFF" to be kind?

Well, then you know very well what happened. Dunno why we're still on the topic. I assume you can read in Swedish and follow the news.
I often look upon the stars, darling. Which one's yours?
tommie

Postby tommie » 06 Mar 2017, 19:34

Hannes84 wrote:
tommie wrote:

Well, then you know very well what happened. Dunno why we're still on the topic. I assume you can read in Swedish and follow the news.

I KNOW what happened - Loreen had a shit song and she went against a very cute boy.

Whatever- I think Nano will win anyway...
tommie

Postby tommie » 06 Mar 2017, 23:14

Hannes84 wrote:
tommie wrote:

Media are more overdramatic and follow their own storyline.

In all honesty it's quite simple - mediocre song + cute guy against her... who should the Swedish people go for? HMMMM....

Return to “Music”