Details on the new album!

Are you ready to post? Get ready to post, don't ever look back ...
BootyliciousJosh

Details on the new album!

Postby BootyliciousJosh » 12 Oct 2011, 04:04

This is from the same guy who brought us the first accurate info on 'Hard Candy', though most of this is still unconfirmed:

Dear Madonna's loyal fanatics, I am very much glad to start my collaboration with DrownedMadonna.com. I am an insider, working in the industry, but require anonymity, so just call me MITK aka Man in the Know. I decided to collaborate with this website because of their past exclusives on previous albums and tours, and also due to the new layout which is absolutely fresh, professional and cutting-edge, the perfect format for a leading, modern devoted fansite.

To launch my collaboration with DM I have some interesting news to share on Madonna's upcoming album. You've already heard some information, mainly the involvement of such names as William Orbit and Jean Baptiste Kouame - Madonnarama.com broke the news. You may even have heard some fake rumors too! Here are a few of the facts which I can share at the moment.

William Orbit is the 'wizard', the brain behind the new album, while the Free School, a collective of co-writers and co-producers, with Jean Baptiste Kouame as the primary songwriter, are the "tailors." Jean Baptiste was introduced to Madonna by Benny Benassi.

The new album will see extraordinary beats and sounds. The production is going to be rich, innovative, sophistacated and elaborated, in much the same way as "Ray of Light" previously. Besides amazing samples, the songs will see also live instruments, mainly guitars.

The lyrics are going to be deeper and elaborated. There are some Kabbalistic and spiritual topics, but I defy anyone to find them all! It's funny that after 13 years from the release of "Ray of Light," Madonna and William Orbit are working on a track, whose title reminds of the universe and the sky.

Madonna's album will incorporate a variety of styles including pop, dance-pop, hip-hop and electronic music with some rock guitair riffs. The tracks will mainly consist of up-tempo and dance. Some bits have echoes of Kelis' "Acapella" and Chris Brown's "Beautiful People" in my opinion.

Some vocal effects are added to her voice, but this remains subtle and well styled, the end result won't see an excessive use of vocal editing.

They are TESTING on single tracks, the collaboration of artists like KiD CuDi, Annie Erin Clark known under the moniker St. Vincent, Nervo and others.

The new album is tentatively seeing the collaboration of producer and hip-hop beat-maker Emile Haynie, known to have previously worked with sucessful big-name artists such as Eminem, Kanye West and KiD CuDi.

Madonna has adapted finally finding a fresh and edgy sound. This album will be, once again, a new change of direction. But if with "Hard Candy," to wink at the American audience, the result was not so convincing and 100% Madonna, this time we are going to have an extraordinary Madonna-brand sound which will definately be a commercial success.

William Orbit flew to New York to work on some tracks with Madonna, he then moved on to Los Angeles to work in the studio with the Free School whilst Madonna kept on working in her New York studio. Collectively they've already finished a lot of songs, about 8, but…not enough for the album. Also some of the songs that Jean Baptiste wrote for the Free School's next album have been reworked for Madonna. Now Jean Baptiste and his group flew to New York to work with Madonna in the recording studio and finish the tracks whilst Orbit is currently working in London.The album will be finally mixed between the end of the year and the new year, in Oakland or Las Vegas. William Orbit is expected to fly to the US.

Prepare yourselves for a masterpiece, the album of the decade... something that will go down not only in Madonna's history but also in the history of music.
TheBiatches

Re: Details on the new album!

Postby TheBiatches » 12 Oct 2011, 16:06

EXCITING!!! I can't wait to listen to it, I've got high expectations since I think 'Ray Of Light' is an amazing album.

Thanks for posting! ;)
fafafab

Postby fafafab » 15 Oct 2011, 00:24

This is almost too good to be true, I'm about to cry right now

Please hurry the fuck up your Madgesty!
pinkcupcake

Postby pinkcupcake » 16 Oct 2011, 00:40

so in other words
her album is gonna sound like Rihanna :laugh:
(i love riri thro)

thats 1 artist Madonna hasnt tried
atleast she isnt going after Gaga :dee:

i dont really have any hype for new Madonna music anymore :rolleyes:
dont know why i love her music but im just over her i guess :shrug:

1 album i cant wait for is No Doubt's 2012 album :music:
#BritneySpearsQueenOfPOP
fafafab

Postby fafafab » 16 Oct 2011, 19:33

why do you visit the Madonna forum if you're so "over her" as you say?

and newsflash, this isn't the No Doubt forum so you probably should post about your excitement someplace else where they actually care

funny people should get sitcoms
pinkcupcake

Postby pinkcupcake » 19 Oct 2011, 09:28

fafafab wrote:why do you visit the Madonna forum if you're so "over her" as you say?

and newsflash, this isn't the No Doubt forum so you probably should post about your excitement someplace else where they actually care

cos im FREE to go in and out of topics for any artist i like
which is why i came in here cos i had nothing to do. do u see me trolling around Madonna forum posting 24/7 ? NO
if i wanted fast Madonna news id hit MadonnaTribe :rolleyes:
and why would i get hyped of music thats already out there, she isnt trying anything new
Rihanna, Britney, Gaga, Jessie & the Toy Boys, Girlicious, Kylie... and so on have all ready done the "club"/elctro/"David Guetta" sound mixed with guitair riffs

u dont like what i say DEAL WITH IT
stay mad cos im like the 85% of the world that isnt missing her in music
(puts on Dev's new album) :music:
#BritneySpearsQueenOfPOP
MADinNE

Postby MADinNE » 27 Oct 2011, 23:55

here are some news about the new album and the first single

MadonnaTribe has heard some fresh news about Madonna's forthcoming album!

Sources have exclusively confirmed to MadonnaTribe that confirmed producers of the new album are William Orbit, Solveg and Benny Benassi adding that the sound of the record is definitely pop dance and that at this very moment Nine Tracks of the album are ready.

Further more, as already reported today by MadonnaTribe the first single has already been choosen and features two vocal guests: MIA and Nicki Minaj. The song will also be presented during the SuperBowl appearance.

Photographers Mert and Marcus have been chosen to shoot the new album cover.
The photoshoot is happening towards the end of the year but they have already done the campaign for her coming fragrance called Truth Or Dare (the Madonna fragrance MTribe reported a few years back is finally happening after so many delays!)

In more music news, Madonna is going to put in her WE movie a brand new ballad she has penned and that she performs, but we have been told that at this stage it has not yet been decided if it will also be put on the new record or will remain a WE exclusive.

In other news we have been told the cover of the upcoming Harper's Bazaar has just been shot by Tom Munro!

Stay tuned to MadonnaTribe.com for more Madonna exciting news!!!

This sounds reeeally great :D :D :D :D :D
MADinNE

Postby MADinNE » 28 Oct 2011, 00:03

And some more news :) :)

The track is called “Give me all your love” and it’s a very catchy tune.

The performance is supposed to include some heavy choreography with major cheerleading action!
The cheerleaders are about to tumble, dance, jump and stunt while cheering some “M-A-D-O-N-N-A” in the stadium while she sings her new song.

Oh and that also explains one of William Orbit’s recent tweet…

“I hesitate to make a comment about anything musical, y’all might think is a cryptic tease. But will say: \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/”
AmAdEus.lb

Postby AmAdEus.lb » 28 Oct 2011, 12:30

Excting news. Really looking forward for this new era.
fafafab

Postby fafafab » 28 Oct 2011, 17:47

pinkcupcake wrote:
fafafab wrote:why do you visit the Madonna forum if you're so "over her" as you say?

which is why i came in here cos i had nothing to do. do u see me trolling around Madonna forum posting 24/7 ? NO
and why would i get hyped of music thats already out there, she isnt trying anything new
Rihanna, Britney, Gaga, Jessie & the Toy Boys, Girlicious, Kylie... and so on have all ready done the "club"/elctro/"David Guetta" sound mixed with guitair riffs

I'm also free to tell you you're an asshole seeking attention and drama
fafafab

Postby fafafab » 28 Oct 2011, 17:49

I'm excited about MIA, not so much about Nicky Minaj, I just don't like her and she seems to be everywhere
Glindathegood

Postby Glindathegood » 02 Nov 2011, 21:04

How exciting! The lead up to a Madonna album is always so exciting and fascinating because all these rumours come out on the Internet. Of course. a lot of them prove to be false! But it's still so much fun.
The great thing about Madonna is each of her records is so different. So if you didn't like the previous one as I didn't like HC, the next one is likely to be totally different.
I hope it's true about the live instruments and guitars. I am getting bored of straight up electronic stuff. I like the combination of live instruments and electronic beats. I also hope it's true that they are limiting the use of vocal effects. I don't like too much vocoder. People criticize her singing, but I actually really love her voice so I want to hear it as pure as possible.
I also hope it's true it has different styles. I feel too many artists these days sort of write the same song and then repeat it 12 or 13 times on the album. I know people want their albums to be more cohesive but I wish albums were more varied in styles and tone.
BootyliciousJosh

Postby BootyliciousJosh » 06 Nov 2011, 08:29

rumored demos for the new album

SpiceWonderland

Postby SpiceWonderland » 08 Nov 2011, 18:13

Demo clips from Gimme All Your Love leaked, but I can't post em because of where I found them :-(
BootyliciousJosh

Postby BootyliciousJosh » 09 Nov 2011, 06:21

I seriously hope they add more BAM to it.
MADinNE

Postby MADinNE » 09 Nov 2011, 08:44

BootyliciousJosh wrote:
I seriously hope they add more BAM to it.

We will see - cause it´s just the demo version, not the single one
Charmingspice5
Custom Title: Show Me Love

Postby Charmingspice5 » 09 Nov 2011, 09:37

Sounds alright, but it is just the demo. Hope the final result is a tad better
pinkcupcake

Postby pinkcupcake » 10 Nov 2011, 03:54

fafafab wrote:
pinkcupcake wrote:

I'm also free to tell you you're an asshole seeking attention and drama

yeah suuuuure sweetie if YOU think im here "seeking attention"
why u replying dum dum :laugh:
fail much ? yeah
if i wanted attention from i wouldnt come on a Spice Girls forum to reply in the Madonna sec. :laugh:
were only about 4 people post

and who really cares what u think of me ur a NOBODY calling me a a-hole
its meaninless.... u no1 in my life im no1 in ur life
do u really believe telling me what u think is gonna matter much ? :satan:
get a CLUE fool :music:
just cos im 1 of those 80% of people who are not hyped over new Madonna music
and now im gald after i listened to that Arvil wannabe demo of her new single

stay "c.l.e.a.n." baby :hug: :satan:
#BritneySpearsQueenOfPOP
BootyliciousJosh

Postby BootyliciousJosh » 13 Nov 2011, 23:59

http://www.twitvid.com/VH8WC
the music in the background is from her album...holy shit balls this sounds fucking amazing!
BootyliciousJosh

Postby BootyliciousJosh » 10 Dec 2011, 06:17

the album photoshoot was today.
BootyliciousJosh

Postby BootyliciousJosh » 24 Dec 2011, 22:33

confirmed tracks for the new era:
Gimme all your luvin’
Bang Bang
Masterpiece
Girls gone Wild
Turn up the Radio
Birthday Song
VivaMGMVE
Previous username(s): VBrocks!

Postby VivaMGMVE » 29 Dec 2011, 05:30

BootyliciousJosh wrote:http://www.twitvid.com/VH8WC
the music in the background is from her album...holy shit balls this sounds fucking amazing!

Not sure how I am just now venturing in here to see this, but OMG! YES! So excited!!!!! :love:
gingerboy

Postby gingerboy » 30 Dec 2011, 03:00

Real or fake???

MADONNA : LUV

01. TRUST (3:29)
02. DANGEROUS PATH (3:55)
03. SITTING ON THE WHOLE WORLD (4:02)
04. TURN UP THE RADIO (3:40)
05. WAVING WITH THE CROWD (3:18)
06. SUSPENDED TO THE LIGHT (5:27)
07. GIMME ALL YOUR LUVIN´ (4:22)
08. CROSSED FINGERS (4:35)
09. BIRTHDAY SONG (4:11)
10. REASON & PASSION (3:15)
11. MASTERPIECE (4:01)
12. SOLAR SALVATION (3:47)
13. THE DARKNESS VOID (5:01)
14. REVELATION (2:40)
fafafab

Postby fafafab » 30 Dec 2011, 14:48

probably fake, but it's funny that people who make these up always try to squeeze as much logos as they can to make it seem official
fafafab

Postby fafafab » 30 Dec 2011, 14:51

BootyliciousJosh wrote:http://www.twitvid.com/VH8WC

:love:

Return to “Madonna”