MDNA Tour Set List Rumours *spoiler*

Are you ready to post? Get ready to post, don't ever look back ...
Jamie

Re: MDNA Tour Set List Rumours *spoiler*

Postby Jamie » 20 May 2012, 22:06

I still can't believe she's doing Candy Shop again!?
[ben]
Custom Title: dere n ara deg ata i

Postby [ben] » 20 May 2012, 22:13

It's her favourite Hard Candy track, so I'm not that surprised. I hope rumours of having Shanti/Ashtangi worked in are true :p
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 20 May 2012, 22:14

Into I'm A Sinner? That could work. Last I knew, they were adding lines from Erotica into Candy Shop.
gingerboy

Postby gingerboy » 21 May 2012, 21:47

The last rumour is "Like a virgin" has been changed for "Falling free".

LAV was a piano version and Madonna was no happy with the result.
[ben]
Custom Title: dere n ara deg ata i

Postby [ben] » 21 May 2012, 21:51

Woop! Falling Free shows her voice off well.
gingerboy

Postby gingerboy » 28 May 2012, 21:18

This is the final tracklist, with videos leaked

TRANSGRESSION

01. Intro (Act of contriction, words on hebrew and Kalakan)
02. Girl gone wild (With elements from Material Girl)
03. Revolver (David Guetta remix)
04. Gang Bang (Album version)
05. Papa dont preach (Album version, 90 seconds)
06. Hung up (New version without mash-up from ABBA)
07. I dont give a (Rock version)

PROPHECY

08. Best friend (Interlude, with elements from Heartbeat)
09. Express yourself (Superbowl version, mixed with "Born this way" by Lady Gaga and She´s not me)
10. Give me all your luvin´ (Justin Blaze remix)
11. Turn up the radio (Album version with guitar effects)
12. Open your heart (Mixed with "Sagarra" by Kalakan)
13. Masterpiece (Album version with Kalakan on chorus)

MASCULINE / FEMENINE

14. Justify my love (Interlude - New remix)
15. Vogue (Superbowl version)
16. Candy shop (With tiny elements from Erotica)
17. Human nature (Album version)
18. Like a virgin (Piano version, mixed with "Evgeni waltz" from "W.E." soundtrack)

REDEPTIOM

19. Nobody knows me (Interlude)
20. I´m addicted (Album version)
21. I´m a sinner (Album version, mixed with Cyber-Raga and Kalakan)
22. Like a prayer (Superbowl version)
23. Celebration (Benni Bennassi remix, with Kalakan)
ohmarkayam

Postby ohmarkayam » 29 May 2012, 06:34

Erotica, Justify my Love, Human Nature, Vogue, Express Yourself, Like a Virgen, Open Your Heart, Like a Prayer
good choices

but where's secret, take a bow, music, give it to me????? :(
gingerboy

Postby gingerboy » 31 May 2012, 00:01

This is the concert complete:

01. INTRO

On screen a thurible with a light in it, while Kalakan is singing religious chants and ringing bells.

02. GIRL GONE WILD

Madonna says "Oh my good" a few times mixed with the chants from the intro, after a few phrases from ACT OF CONTRICTION, Madonna appears on stage breaking a glass. The song is very similar to album version, and in the middle she sings "IM A MATERIAL GIRL" and she has a mash-up from GIVE IT 2 ME.

03. REVOLVER

Stars with a gunshot and very similar to album version, with Lyl Wayne on backdrops.

04. GANG BANG

In a room from Paradiso Motel, it starts with police sirenes and a lot of blood spatters on backdrops. With a solo from Monte Pittman on the guitar. Madonna with a gun is fighting with a dancer.

05. PAPA DONT PREACH

Very similar to album version, is only 90 seconds (Intro music - First verse - Chorus)

06. HUNG UP

Totally transformed for the tour, only mash-up from ABBA at the beginning. It contains verses from ACT OF CONTRICTION and "oOh my God" from GIRL GONE WILD

07. I DONT GIVE A

Kalakan singing the intro. This time is Madonna with her guitar and Nicky Minaj on screens.

08. BEST FRIEND (INTERLUDE)

Dancers very simlilar to Paradise interlude in Drowned World tour, with clothes from the first part on this concert. Backdrop is very dark, cementeries, coffins... and finally ends ina tombstone with a big M. During the interlude we can hear "You know I feel it in my heartbeat" from HEARTBEAT

09. EXPRESS YOURSELF

Madonna appears on stage as a cheerleader with the band. Includes a small marching-band segment. Backdrops inspired in comics by J. Howard Miller and Roy Lichtenstein. Song very similar to album version, but at the ends she sings the chorus from "Born this way" by Lady Gaga. After that she repeats a few times "She´s not me".

10. GIVE ME ALL YOUR LUVIN´

Using the JUST BLAZE REMIX with all the lyrics, with Madonna and dancers walking on ropes.

11. TURN UP THE RADIO

Madonna quits the cheerlader uniform and change for similar clothes in Re-Invention Tour in IMAGINE part. Again with the guitar. At the beginning will be like Music Inferno in Confessions, mixing classics songs as HOLIDAY - INTO THE GROOVE - 4 MINUTES ... The beginning is with Leo Zero Remix, to convert in album version.

12. OPEN YOUR HEART / SAGARRA JO

Madonna introduces Kalakan to the audience and explain why she decided to work with them. With scenes from a vasque forest on screen and very similar to album version, they finish singing SAGARRA JO.

13. MASTERPIECE

Similar to album version with Kalakan at the end.Madonna dissapears of stage while they are singing.

14. JUSTIFY MY LOVE (INTERLUDE)

The first word: DITA IS BACK! Madonna is being chased by carnival freaks who are wearing different masks on a room. The video is a metaphor for everybody trying to take advantage of Madonna, judge her or exploit her private life. Finally she escapes from another room when she is alone.

15. VOGUE

Madonna appears on stage with black trouser, white shirt, black tie, black long globes and a new corset from Gaultier with cones. This is the same version as Superbowl, including the backdrops, but now is complete.

16. CANDY SHOP / EROTICA

Madonna takes off the corset, everybody is dancing with pairs, and Madonna with her boyfriend Brahim. She mixes those two songs.

17. HUMAN NATURE

Madonna is taken to a cube while she is screaming "I´m not sorry!". On the cube is touching by dancers on a version similar to album version the music, and video version the scene. During this part she looses the globes, the tie and the shirt.

18. LIKE A VIRGIN

Madonna, with trouser and black bra, sings this song using EVGENI WALTZ from WE. Alone in the scene, with only one light, she is vulnerable. At the end she goes to the pianist and both dissapears from stage.

19. NOBODY KNOWS ME (INTERLUDE)

The center video screen features Madonna from the waist up. Her hair is shoulder-length, curly and slightly slicked back. She also wears long black leather gloves, a black bra and leather straps. They went for a soft make up look to accentuate the special effects of the whole video.

During the first “I’ve had so many lives, since I was a child” part, bits and pieces of older Madonna pictures are pasted onto the actual video. The only appropriate way to describe it, is some kind of collage. As if someone had cut out different pictures from magazines to recreate a new one.
The ending of the first part “How many times I’ve died” deals with how the press has tried to bury Madonna’s career.

Using the same “collage” technique, Madonna impersonates different people who have played an important part, positive or negative, in our history: Trayvon Martin, Marine le Pen, Sarah Palin, the Pope, Hitler and more.

The left and right video screen will depict images and video footage from all the events Madonna is referring to.

Halfway through, images of different teenagers who commited suicide as a result of bullying are shown for a few seconds, along with a RIP message and their name. One of those names is Brandon Bitner.

The last segment of the backdrop features positive images of people kissing: different races, straight couples, gay couples, even older couples and parents with their children.

20. IM ADDICTED

Sounds a lot like the album version with a few added sounds to give it a better live impact. Madonna wears some chainmail pieces and a long, glittery robe with MDNA written on the back. Futuristic comics meets “Logan’s run”.

21. I´M A SINNER / CYBER-RAGA

Madonna on guitar and the song has a very 70′s vibe. The dancers wear colorful clothing, while Madonna puts a flower necklace on her shiny ensemble.
After “I’m a Sinner”, Madonna pulls her guitar on her back and performs “Cyber-Raga” together with Kalakan.

22 .LIKE A PRAYER

The chainmail pieces come off and everybody joins Madonna on stage, wearing black robes with big white crosses. Madonna goes to the end of the catwalk then returns to the main stage. Same version as Superbowl but now complete.

23. CELEBRATION

Madonna removes the lower-part from the glittery robe to reveal some black tight pants, but keeps the upper-part that’s also worn in the “Girl Gone Wild” video. A very energetic and happy mood, amazing choreography with Madonna jumping from one dancer to another at the end of the catwalk.
Madonna explores the DJ culture intensely in this one. She takes a pair of headphones, spins the records and also does some scratching.
The backdrop features lots of colored cubes and the entire crew disappears into one giant cube.

-------

during time: 100 minutes.

Return to “Madonna”