Spice Girls Collections & Purchases Thread

Slam your body down and post it all around!
Forum rules
We would kindly like to remind you that posting, requesting or linking to sites containing copyright material is against our rules and will result in a warning/ban.
WhatTheHell

Re: Spice Girls Collections & Purchases Thread

Postby WhatTheHell » 03 Apr 2017, 16:03

FiaSpice wrote:
WhatTheHell wrote:
FiaSpice wrote:I saw some affordable Spice Cam, but I saw the prices of Impossible film and I was like... I'm gonna stick with my Instax

I've paid 32€ with shipping but I haven't even started to look for the film. Anyway, it was mostly to complete my collection.

I wanted a Polaroid and though "why not a Spice Cam" and saw one under $50 and almost bought it untill I checked out the film prices on the Impossible site: $24 for a pack of 8 pictures (and unlike the SG ad, they don't develop that quick, it takews 20-30 minutes).

I don't really collect mercahndise, specially expensive ones that would just be "nice on a shelf"

but congrats on getting it at a good deal. I saw a lot of them going for over $250.

Thanks for the info. It seems that I will store it somewhere and never use it hahaha
I've always wanted to have it, it is a very rare item, not every artist have an official camera.
Fulvio84

Postby Fulvio84 » 03 Apr 2017, 16:59

I find for just few euros the american version of Wannabe SIngle, so i bought it
WHAT DOESN'T KILL ME IS MAKING ME STRONG!
upload immagini gratis
http://fulvio84.deviantart.com/
FiaSpice
Custom Title: Not immune

Postby FiaSpice » 20 Apr 2017, 15:15

I bought a t-shirt keychain from a seller and he made the mistake of sending me memo magnets. He told me to keep them.

Spice & Solo stuff for sale here
WhatTheHell

Postby WhatTheHell » 20 Apr 2017, 15:28

I just received the Northern Star Tour book (European).
Lately I also bought:
- Version of Me promo cd
- BI French edition with video
FiaSpice

Postby FiaSpice » 20 Apr 2017, 17:00

WhatTheHell wrote:I just received the Northern Star Tour book (European).
Lately I also bought:
- Version of Me promo cd

That thing is just so neat, one of my favourite things in my Melanie C collection. I really like it. It's really a shame she didn't do tourbook after (I don't count that Reason leaflet)
iaintiffin

Postby iaintiffin » 20 Apr 2017, 18:51

Picked up a brand new Spice CD for 50p today!
WhatTheHell

Postby WhatTheHell » 20 Apr 2017, 19:13

FiaSpice wrote:
Lately I also bought:
- Version of Me promo cd

That thing is just so neat, one of my favourite things in my Melanie C collection. I really like it. It's really a shame she didn't do tourbook after (I don't count that Reason leaflet)

Really? I think it is quite cheap :-(
Just a few pics and not the best design. The one I bought is the one with Mel with the If That Were Me look.
Anyway, I would also like to have tourbooks from all the eras. Well, we have calendars.
WhatTheHell

Postby WhatTheHell » 20 Apr 2017, 19:18

By the way, I just found a seller that says he has an It's raining men 1 track cardsleeve promo cd. I've checked the promos and none of them match that description.
I've already paid it, so I guess we'll see in a few days. I hope it turns out something better than my last "find" hahahaha, I found a cd that was supposely signed by all band... nope, it was some kid who signed in the name of the Spicies. The seller didn't have a pic of the item so I took the risk. Nothing ventured, nothing gained :music:
FiaSpice

Postby FiaSpice » 20 Apr 2017, 19:46

WhatTheHell wrote:
FiaSpice wrote:
Lately I also bought:
- Version of Me promo cd

Just a few pics and not the best design. The one I bought is the one with Mel with the If That Were Me look.
Anyway, I would also like to have tourbooks from all the eras. Well, we have calendars.

I thought it was the one with the NBTSA picture. I change my words now!
WhatTheHell

Postby WhatTheHell » 21 Apr 2017, 02:42

FiaSpice wrote:
WhatTheHell wrote:
FiaSpice wrote:
Lately I also bought:
- Version of Me promo cd

Oh crap, now I have to buy that aswell :-(

I've never seen pictures of that one, just the cover.
Why did they produce two? Does the NBTSA one have the UK dates? The ITWM one does not have any dates, just a few pictures and some handwritten letters by Mel.
FiaSpice

Postby FiaSpice » 21 Apr 2017, 14:32

WhatTheHell wrote:
FiaSpice wrote:
WhatTheHell wrote:
FiaSpice wrote:

Why did they produce two? Does the NBTSA one have the UK dates? The ITWM one does not have any dates, just a few pictures and some handwritten letters by Mel.

I don't recall if there's dates in them. It's super mega thick, think like a Vogue or Elle magazine (it's perfect bound too) but smaller in size. It has varnish on it. There's a lot of random picture/art in it. I'd need to take a look at it again, it's been a while since I check it out.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/MELANIE-C-NORTHE ... SwnDZT3O27

It's not shit, I rarely saw it on ebay. I got lucky to have it at a decent price years and years ago.
WhatTheHell

Postby WhatTheHell » Yesterday, 07:39

FiaSpice wrote:
WhatTheHell wrote:
FiaSpice wrote:
WhatTheHell wrote:

I don't recall if there's dates in them. It's super mega thick, think like a Vogue or Elle magazine (it's perfect bound too) but smaller in size. It has varnish on it. There's a lot of random picture/art in it. I'd need to take a look at it again, it's been a while since I check it out.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/MELANIE-C-NORTHE ... SwnDZT3O27

It's not shit, I rarely saw it on ebay. I got lucky to have it at a decent price years and years ago.

Thanks for the link, I have it in my follow list, but it is too expensive. Usually I never pay more than 30€, only if it is a reaaaaally rare item or a great oportunity.

Return to “Spice Girls”