The Spice Girls Story: Viva Forever! Documentary

Slam your body down and post it all around!
Forum rules
We would kindly like to remind you that posting, requesting or linking to sites containing copyright material is against our rules and will result in a warning/ban.
PeruvianSpice

Re: The Spice Girls Story: Viva Forever!

Postby PeruvianSpice » 27 Dec 2012, 20:53

So each girl received a Spice Fairy? How cute!

I agree "Headlines" should've been shot in the "Wannabe" set... maybe even watchin old videos in the set or reminiscing
Mickey

Postby Mickey » 27 Dec 2012, 22:23

Joanhs

Postby Joanhs » 27 Dec 2012, 23:07

Finally wtached it.. I was kinda nervous, because of the comments in here, making Geri out to be some monster and stuff.. I think what she did was okay, it was not THAT bad.. It was a nice documentary, and yes, it also made me proud. I don't think I like it more than giving you everything, but it's good.
spicytimothy

Postby spicytimothy » 27 Dec 2012, 23:19

I really enjoyed the doc... I feel that they were all very genuine/honest in this one... definitely some new insights for me.

I think the bottom line is just that it's has been long enough for them to have better hindsights... and reflect on the entire experience with a clearer perspective. It's very refreshing and touching.
schizophonic_spice

Postby schizophonic_spice » 27 Dec 2012, 23:58

goin down wrote:Melanie c was nearly chucked out once? Anyone know any more about this?

She was such a tease there, I do wonder if she said it knowing she was planning to write her memoirs sometime soon.
Thom
Previous username(s): THOM
memyselfandspice

Postby Thom » 28 Dec 2012, 00:23

not to cause a discussion but it kinda felt fake, Geri crying with the Goodby/Mama. maybe it wasn't fake but i just didn't believe it.
tbh, i can't believe her sincerity for the 100%. something still is broken after she left impo.
...And They Have Escaped The Weight Of Darkness

http://youtu.be/oxRWqirflxk
TheBiatches

Postby TheBiatches » 28 Dec 2012, 00:30

Thom wrote:not to cause a discussion but it kinda felt fake, Geri crying with the Goodby/Mama. maybe it wasn't fake but i just didn't believe it.
tbh, i can't believe her sincerity for the 100%. something still is broken after she left impo.

I also find she is very camera-conscious and overacts when she's on camera. I still found it very sweet though.
Stas
Custom Title: straight forward

Postby Stas » 28 Dec 2012, 00:54

Thom wrote:not to cause a discussion but it kinda felt fake, Geri crying with the Goodby/Mama. maybe it wasn't fake but i just didn't believe it.

I agree. I want to believe in her sincerity, but I just can't. She left for a reason and she came back for a reason. The reason is headlines. Same could be here. Hardly a headline subject, but at least half of Spice girls forum is discussing it.
carolcastelli

Postby carolcastelli » 28 Dec 2012, 00:55

TheBiatches wrote:

I also find she is very camera-conscious and overacts when she's on camera. I still found it very sweet though.

Agree... such a bad actress :laugh:
Gonnabe

Postby Gonnabe » 28 Dec 2012, 01:42

carolcastelli wrote:
TheBiatches wrote:

Melanie C was faking it too. Only Emma's reaction was real at that moment. Geri is fake most of the time or at least pretending which is good for her becuase she keeps herself safe that way but we know her 16 years now... Everyone who has seen Geri 99 documentary can read her. She screams attenton but I love her for that. I wanted to say how fake the crying bit was from the first moment but I didn't want everyone to turn against me.
Gonnabe

Postby Gonnabe » 28 Dec 2012, 01:48

Mickey wrote:Image

By the way that horrible gollum looking creature -the producer- why can't she stop wearing fur? She looks bad enough why does she want me to hate her so badly?
carolcastelli

Postby carolcastelli » 28 Dec 2012, 01:52

Gonnabe wrote:Melanie C was faking it too. Only Emma's reaction was real at that moment. Geri is fake most of the time or at least pretending which is good for her becuase she keeps herself safe that way but we know her 16 years now... Everyone who has seen Geri 99 documentary can read her. She screams attenton but I love her for that. I wanted to say how fake the crying bit was from the first moment but I didn't want everyone to turn against me.

What do you think Melanie was faking? I think she was just... cold
Gonnabe

Postby Gonnabe » 28 Dec 2012, 01:55

Jay wrote:I spent some time this evening editing the 2007 & 2012 documentaries together. I now have a 1 hour 55 minute long documentary on iMovie. :laugh: I put it all in chronological order, so the clips pertaining to the musical are at the very end, after everything that was specifically about the group history. I quite enjoyed creating it actually. It's hardly perfect, but I'm pleased with the final result.

Something notable - Victoria said "the last time we were standing in a line like that, we were queuing for dole money" in both documentaries. In 2007 she was referring to the Christmas lights switch on, and in this latest one it was about the Brits 97. She must rather like that anecdote, even though she related it to two different moments.

It's like "Mommy was a pop star" When she finds that smt is sellable she can't stop using it.
By the way because someone asked. No victoria's parent weren't rich. They were wealthy but I guess from her natural personality in the early years of the spice girls, I think they must have been nouveau riche. You could see it in her mother in the documenatry. The woman has no class.
and if your family is rich it doesn't mean that you can't take dole money. You receive dole money based on your personal income not your family.
meobeo

Postby meobeo » 28 Dec 2012, 02:33

does any body know about the rating?
Sparrow

Postby Sparrow » 28 Dec 2012, 03:10

Gonnabe wrote:You could see it in her mother in the documenatry. The woman has no class.

Hey, that's just mean and unnecessary...
BootyliciousJosh

Postby BootyliciousJosh » 28 Dec 2012, 05:11

Sparrow wrote:
Gonnabe wrote:You could see it in her mother in the documenatry. The woman has no class.

Hey, that's just mean and unnecessary...

Seriously. Fuck off, Gonnabe.
PopIsHot
Custom Title: Hotter Now

Postby PopIsHot » 28 Dec 2012, 08:10

I liked the documentary, there are a couple of special moments there but I still prefer Giving You Everything.
peruspice

Postby peruspice » 28 Dec 2012, 08:13

I can't believe people here think that if Geri and Melanie C cried, they were faking, yet Emma and Mel B cried, but they were true. Some people ...
lance
Custom Title: Patsy Fucking Stone

Postby lance » 28 Dec 2012, 08:25

carolcastelli wrote:
TheBiatches wrote:

She cried in TSAG when she first heard the orchestra kick in on Passion. I don't think she's acting I just think she's a really emotional person that can turn on the tears when she likes. My mom is the same way. She doesn't do it for attention, she's just kind of self-obsessed and IMO she acts the way Geri does sometime. The world revolves around her. But in Geri's case this isn't really anything new... If that makes sense at all?
mysterious
Custom Title: lets go eskimo

Postby mysterious » 28 Dec 2012, 11:36

I don't care, everytime I see Melanie B in the end it feels so genuine and so, so sweet I cry.
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 28 Dec 2012, 12:23

I'd love to know what proof gonnabe has for these claims, were you there watching them at the time? Idiot.
lance
Custom Title: Patsy Fucking Stone

Postby lance » 28 Dec 2012, 13:08

Jamie wrote:I'd love to know what proof gonnabe has for these claims, were you there watching them at the time? Idiot.

Jamie, boo, some of these replies you really just have to ignore otherwise your head will explode out of the pure stupidity of the original comment. Just do what I do. Go to your happy place. I wanted to post a picture of the happy place I like to go to but sadly I don't have a picture of your bed, so instead I chose this:

carolcastelli

Postby carolcastelli » 28 Dec 2012, 13:47

:laugh: you guys are funny

You know... to bash somebody else's mother is always rude and just low. I think Jackie is a very sweet and polite woman. I've met her in during the ROTSG tour and she was a doll.

And plus, someone here said Melanie C cried... I haven't seen that, she didn't cry at all. I think she got just uncomfortable because Geri was sobbing.
petey

Postby petey » 28 Dec 2012, 14:06

lance wrote:
Jamie wrote:I'd love to know what proof gonnabe has for these claims, were you there watching them at the time? Idiot.

Jamie, boo, some of these replies you really just have to ignore otherwise your head will explode out of the pure stupidity of the original comment. Just do what I do. Go to your happy place. I wanted to post a picture of the happy place I like to go to but sadly I don't have a picture of your bed, so instead I chose this:

:love: I love Patsy. Is he from Gabon?
Gonnabe

Postby Gonnabe » 28 Dec 2012, 15:01

OMG PEOPLE!
Relax. 100 people said that the girls were faking the crying and I’m the bad guy?
I’m sorry about Victoria’s mother comment if I offended YOU guys (which is silly really to be offended by smt like that. We’re all adults here and I haven’t said a nasty thing about or for anyone around) But you can tell when a person has Class. Victoria’s mother sounds like an ordinary housewife. Just because Victoria went to school in a Rolls-Royce or something doesn’t make her a princess and her mother the Queen. Honestly Geri’s mother come out a lot more like a Lady next to Victoria’s and Ana María comes from a poor family and worked as a cleaner!

Return to “Spice Girls”