The Spice Girls Story: Viva Forever! Documentary

Slam your body down and post it all around!
Forum rules
We would kindly like to remind you that posting, requesting or linking to sites containing copyright material is against our rules and will result in a warning/ban.
Masterpiece
Custom Title: Immune

Re: The Spice Girls Story: Viva Forever!

Postby Masterpiece » 29 Dec 2012, 08:20

This is what i've been talking about...

PeruvianSpice

Postby PeruvianSpice » 29 Dec 2012, 09:04

Aries wrote:My problem with Geri is that I don't believe she is sincere about anything but promoting herself. She left the band because she wanted to be a massive solo star. If she had been able to maintain her popularity, I don't think she would have ever come back to the Spice Girls. But now, she never gets more attention then when she is part of a Spice Girls project. She is too me, me, me. And while I think it's good to remain young at heart, I feel like she should be a little more mature at this point in her life.

with all due respect and love, who's to say who should be "more mature" or not?

i like it when people keep their inner child alive...

and the "leaving part cause she wanted to be a solo start"... it SEEMS that way, but it depends what each of us choose to believe and how we see it...

i see that she really felt unnecesarry, tired, bullied and wanted an escape. she was SO inscure about her singing and dancing ability that i don't think she immediately said: i wanna be a solo singer. in fact, i remember reading in her book that she didn't know what she wanted to do and it was difficult admiting to herself that maybe she should go back to music... then she gained success and stayed as a singer...
PeruvianSpice

Postby PeruvianSpice » 29 Dec 2012, 09:05

Stas wrote:
JVSG wrote:The argument that Geri only does Spice Girls stuff because she never surpassed the success of the group as a solo artist hardly makes sense because the same could be said about Melanie C, yet nobody says that! If Melanie were a massive solo star, I'm not so sure that she would have done any Spice Girls reunion. Look what happened when Northern Star was outselling Forever & how quickly she dumped the group for her own solo career!

I think it was their main problem, after the success of their solo careers (i.e first solo albums) they thought that they don't need the group anymore. Same happened to Robbie Williams, I guess, Kevin (Backstreet boys) etc.

Kevin tried something solo wise? He succeeded???
RLJNunez

Postby RLJNunez » 29 Dec 2012, 09:08

Masterpiece wrote:This is what i've been talking about...

They were fast to block it, lol...
But I have alwys been curious, what software do you use to author your DVDs..?
Masterpiece

Postby Masterpiece » 29 Dec 2012, 17:01

It depends on the result I want. TMPGEnc DVD Authoring Works, Sony DVD Architect, and rarely Adobe's packages.
Jay
Mod

Postby Jay » 29 Dec 2012, 22:40

Christina91 wrote:
Jay wrote:I spent some time this evening editing the 2007 & 2012 documentaries together. I now have a 1 hour 55 minute long documentary on iMovie. :laugh: I put it all in chronological order, so the clips pertaining to the musical are at the very end, after everything that was specifically about the group history. I quite enjoyed creating it actually. It's hardly perfect, but I'm pleased with the final result.

Jay, will you be putting up the mixed 2007 and 2012 version at some point? I'd LOVE to have it.

I've been a bit unsuccessful when it comes to saving this, so far! I did this project on iMovie, but it's taking literally hours to save. I've had to cancel it a couple of times this week, because I don't like leaving my computer on over night. I started saving it much earlier today though, so hopefully it's ready soon! :Dizzy:

Also, I don't think this is going to be particularly great quality, so it's perhaps not for people who can't cope with anything less than 720p. :oops:
RLJNunez

Postby RLJNunez » 29 Dec 2012, 23:59

Masterpiece wrote:It depends on the result I want. TMPGEnc DVD Authoring Works, Sony DVD Architect, and rarely Adobe's packages.

Ok, cool.. I use MPGEnc DVD Authoring Works, but have never tried Sony...
Christina91
Custom Title: ObsessiveBiatch

Postby Christina91 » 30 Dec 2012, 02:28

Jay wrote:
Christina91 wrote:
Jay wrote:I spent some time this evening editing the 2007 & 2012 documentaries together. I now have a 1 hour 55 minute long documentary on iMovie. :laugh: I put it all in chronological order, so the clips pertaining to the musical are at the very end, after everything that was specifically about the group history. I quite enjoyed creating it actually. It's hardly perfect, but I'm pleased with the final result.

Jay, will you be putting up the mixed 2007 and 2012 version at some point? I'd LOVE to have it.

I've been a bit unsuccessful when it comes to saving this, so far! I did this project on iMovie, but it's taking literally hours to save. I've had to cancel it a couple of times this week, because I don't like leaving my computer on over night. I started saving it much earlier today though, so hopefully it's ready soon! :Dizzy:

Also, I don't think this is going to be particularly great quality, so it's perhaps not for people who can't cope with anything less than 720p. :oops:

Hopefully your successful this time around. I'd be grateful for anything whatever quality it may be. :grin:
lance
Custom Title: Patsy Fucking Stone

Postby lance » 30 Dec 2012, 04:25

I don't understand people who need perfect quality. If we could suffer through fucking 8MB .ram and .rm videos of the solo singles back in '01-ish then you can watch decent qualitied video on youtube. Some people are so spoiled these days :sad:
Stas
Custom Title: straight forward

Postby Stas » 30 Dec 2012, 12:42

lance wrote:I don't understand people who need perfect quality. If we could suffer through fucking 8MB .ram and .rm videos of the solo singles back in '01-ish then you can watch decent qualitied video on youtube. Some people are so spoiled these days :sad:

Oh those were the days!
HellaGeo
Custom Title: HellaGeo

Postby HellaGeo » 30 Dec 2012, 14:39

I remember watching Mel B at G-A-Y streaming live on Real Player. That was the most shit quality, but I streamed it like a boss before I even had high speed Internet
WhatTheHell

Postby WhatTheHell » 30 Dec 2012, 14:54

100 videos in one cd-r
I loved that, hours and hours of fun.
I also remember spicevideos' 30mb mpg videos, it took me more than one hour to donwload each video. And then the m2v appeared...
Masterpiece

Postby Masterpiece » 30 Dec 2012, 15:56

WhatTheHell wrote:100 videos in one cd-r
I also remember spicevideos' 30mb mpg videos, it took me more than one hour to donwload each video. And then the m2v appeared...

Oh, the SVCDs and IRC. Those were the days.
VodkaMouth

Postby VodkaMouth » 31 Dec 2012, 02:20

I also remember spicevideos' 30mb mpg videos, it took me more than one hour to donwload each video.

Lucky you! It used to take me like 3 hours to download those :dizzy: Incredible to think it'd now take me less than a minute, how the fuck did that happen?!
Fenrik
Custom Title: OSLOVE

Postby Fenrik » 31 Dec 2012, 02:49

VodkaMouth wrote:
I also remember spicevideos' 30mb mpg videos, it took me more than one hour to donwload each video.

Lucky you! It used to take me like 3 hours to download those :dizzy: Incredible to think it'd now take me less than a minute, how the fuck did that happen?!

athilak

Postby athilak » 31 Dec 2012, 17:25

How can I get english subtitle for the.spice.girls.story.viva.forever.hdtv.x264-deadpixel ?!? Is there any chances to get one?

:)
PoshInMaine
Previous username(s): BostonBeebs

Postby PoshInMaine » 31 Dec 2012, 18:23

My partner watched it last night and he goes, "Victoria is medicated... I'd bet money on it."

LOL!
WhatTheHell

Postby WhatTheHell » 31 Dec 2012, 22:16

VodkaMouth wrote:

And when the download suddenly stoped... :curse: fortunately I discovered the download manager programs.
grace4

Postby grace4 » 31 Dec 2012, 22:52

Geri being devious on twitter as usual
GeminiSpice

Postby GeminiSpice » 31 Dec 2012, 23:19

grace4 wrote:Geri being devious on twitter as usual

Yea I saw that earlier at least we knw how she feels about Victoria but I still like Victoria hopefully they will forgive her the way they forgave geri
grace4

Postby grace4 » 31 Dec 2012, 23:38

GeminiSpice wrote:

Yea I saw that earlier at least we knw how she feels about Victoria but I still like Victoria hopefully they will forgive her the way they forgave geri

Forgive her for what? Geri has shown her true colours. There has always been something cheap about her behaviour
Andrew

Postby Andrew » 31 Dec 2012, 23:54

It seems like she's really trying to make a point. I like she's being open about this ordeal, but I don't like it.
Especially since it's coming from her.
schizophonic_spice

Postby schizophonic_spice » 31 Dec 2012, 23:55

Oh my goodness the maturity levels of some posters dumbfound me.
GeminiSpice

Postby GeminiSpice » 01 Jan 2013, 00:26

grace4 wrote:
GeminiSpice wrote:

Forgive her for what? Geri has shown her true colours. There has always been something cheap about her behaviour

forgive her for whatever it is idk none of us knw what the real problem is with them all we can do is speculate so just like I said hopefully they will move on from this I like VB I was disappointed in her actions as of late but I cud have been something they did to her we just dont knw an prob never will
-Claudia-

Postby -Claudia- » 01 Jan 2013, 15:00

Andrew wrote:It seems like she's really trying to make a point.

Yeah it does seem that way.

But, then, VB doesn't use twitter in quite the same way as the other four do and she doesn't follow any of them or tweet any of them ever at all really. Someone else probably updates her twitter for her... You could say that was why she didn't include her. But it does look bit odd! :D

Return to “Spice Girls”