Posters promos HD

Slam your body down and post it all around!
Forum rules
We would kindly like to remind you that posting, requesting or linking to sites containing copyright material is against our rules and will result in a warning/ban.
arysg83

Posters promos HD

Postby arysg83 » 15 Aug 2013, 07:03

I hope you like it :) :) :) :) :) :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image ImageImage Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Last edited by arysg83 on 07 Nov 2013, 21:15, edited 18 times in total.
PeruvianSpice

Re: Singles Posters promo HD

Postby PeruvianSpice » 15 Aug 2013, 07:41

i haven't seen those

awesome!

thanks
macrlz9

Postby macrlz9 » 15 Aug 2013, 13:06

Very cool, I've never seen these. Thanks!
Jay
Mod

Postby Jay » 15 Aug 2013, 14:47

Love it! Thanks for these. :D

I used to have a 'Goodbye' shop window poster. I remember my parents bought the 'Goodbye' CDs for me in an independent shop, and the poster came as a free gift. Sadly I only had it for a short while - we moved house towards the end of 1999 and some stuff went missing in that move. I was never able to find it again! :(
Masterpiece
Custom Title: Immune

Postby Masterpiece » 15 Aug 2013, 15:01

Wow, thanks!
FiaSpice
Custom Title: Not immune

Postby FiaSpice » 15 Aug 2013, 15:13

Jay wrote:Love it! Thanks for these. :D

I used to have a 'Goodbye' shop window poster. I remember my parents bought the 'Goodbye' CDs for me in an independent shop, and the poster came as a free gift. Sadly I only had it for a short while - we moved house towards the end of 1999 and some stuff went missing in that move. I was never able to find it again! :(

What a shame :( Maybe it will re-apear one day. Few month ago I was going trough old stuff tucked away in my parent's basement and found my signed Melanie C photo that I tought I'd lost 4 years ago when I moved.
Spice & Solo stuff for sale here
SW8
Previous username(s): SW8

Postby SW8 » 15 Aug 2013, 15:41

Really cool. Thanks!! :D
Jay
Mod

Postby Jay » 15 Aug 2013, 16:02

FiaSpice wrote:
Jay wrote:Love it! Thanks for these. :D

What a shame :( Maybe it will re-apear one day. Few month ago I was going trough old stuff tucked away in my parent's basement and found my signed Melanie C photo that I tought I'd lost 4 years ago when I moved.

I can always hope! :D I've personally not been through every box we have, but my parents have never come across it. Then again I haven't asked either of them about it in over 10 years!

This isn't on topic, but it's to do with losing Spice things, so I'll put it in spoilers:

Spoiler: show
I went to the Melanie C Live Hits recording in 2006, and we were issued with these lovely looking plastic wristbands with "Melanie C" printed on them. I loved it and kept it on a shelf in my room.

Sometime in 2007, while I was at college in the daytime, my Dad took it upon himself to take *everything* out of my room, because he wanted to paint it. I asked him where all my stuff was and it was in various places - boxes and bags in the attic/garage/spare room. When my room was finished and I was putting my stuff back in there, it became very apparent I was missing quite a few bits and pieces, including the wristband. :hmm: Dad claims he didn't throw anything of mine away, but I suspect he saw it as rubbish and threw it away without thinking. I've never been able to find it. :(

I know for a fact that my parents threw away my Spice crisp packets / chocolate wrappers and Spice duvet & pillow set when I was a teenager, and various bits of their merchandise like their stationary. They couldn't believe it when I was annoyed about it, because they thought I "should have grown out of them by now". Also, while I lived away from home in 2010, they took the opportunity to throw away loads of my childhood/teenage magazines, most of which I'd kept specifically because it had lots of Spice stuff in them. Image Oh well!
FiaSpice

Postby FiaSpice » 15 Aug 2013, 16:21

^^ Still OT

Spoiler: show
I'd be mad if my parent did that! I was actually the one that proposed them to sort out/throw away some of my stuff in the basement. In the meantime I took inventery of the Spice Stuff I had there, all my dolls and various poster that I have no place to have in my appartment at the moment sadly. It's a shame I don't have more wall! :D
arysg83

Re: Singles & CDS Posters promo HD

Postby arysg83 » 15 Aug 2013, 23:04

update!!!! :)
Work_of_Art

Postby Work_of_Art » 15 Aug 2013, 23:42

thank u!!!!! :) :)
Mickey

Postby Mickey » 16 Aug 2013, 04:49

Thanks a lot :-)
Savanna

Postby Savanna » 16 Aug 2013, 05:15

Nice!!! Thank you (:
gingerboy

Postby gingerboy » 16 Aug 2013, 13:28

Thanks for sharing!!
Jay
Mod

Postby Jay » 16 Aug 2013, 14:26

I didn't realise (or I had forgotten) that they delayed the release of 'Wannabe' by a week. By moving back a week, they actually faced stronger competition, in the form of Gary Barlow's debut single. I wonder what made Virgin decide to reschedule? Obviously everything turned out phenomenally well in the end (to say the least!) but without being able to tell the future, that was a risky move on their behalf.

Week Ending 13 July 1996 - The chart they would have entered if they'd stuck to the original release date.
06 - 02 - 01 - Fugees - KILLING ME SOFTLY
1 - NEW - 02 - Underworld - BORN SLIPPY
07 - 01 - 03 - Baddiel and Skinner and the Lightning Seeds - THREE LIONS
07 - 03 - 04 - Peter Andre Featuring Bubbler Ranx - MYSTERIOUS GIRL
07 - 05 - 05 - Celine Dion - BECAUSE YOU LOVED ME

Week Ending 20 July 1996
1 - NEW - 01 - Gary Barlow - FOREVER LOVE
07 - 01 - 02 - Fugees - KILLING ME SOFTLY
1 - NEW - 03 - Spice Girls - WANNABE
02 - 02 - 04 - Underworld - BORN SLIPPY
08 - 04 - 05 - Peter Andre Featuring Bubbler Ranx - MYSTERIOUS GIRL

Although not specified on all of these posters, quite a few of their singles were rescheduled. '2 Become 1', 'Spice Up Your Life' and 'Stop' all came out a week later than originally intended, and 'Viva Forever' had all sorts of release dates [May 11, May 25, June 8, June 29, July 13, July 20].
Jay
Mod

Postby Jay » 16 Aug 2013, 14:28

Re: The 'Spice' poster - "Fell it, catcha" - what? :dizzy: Typos for 'Feel it, catch it' on a national poster? Oops.
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 16 Aug 2013, 17:13

Jay wrote:Re: The 'Spice' poster - "Fell it, catcha" - what? :dizzy: Typos for 'Feel it, catch it' on a national poster? Oops.

The 2 Become 1 poster has a mistake too...
Jay
Mod

Postby Jay » 16 Aug 2013, 17:20

Limites! :D Oops. I suppose that can be forgiven with the s/d keys so close together; God knows how 'feel it, catch it' became 'fell it, catcha' though. :laugh:

I never realised that the '2 Become 1' CD2 single was only available for 1 week. I seem to remember that the 'Viva Forever' CD2 single was only meant to be available in its first week as well.
arysg83

Postby arysg83 » 16 Aug 2013, 17:32

Jay wrote:Limites! :D Oops. I suppose that can be forgiven with the s/d keys so close together; God knows how 'feel it, catch it' became 'fell it, catcha' though. :laugh:

I never realised that the '2 Become 1' CD2 single was only available for 1 week. I seem to remember that the 'Viva Forever' CD2 single was only meant to be available in its first week as well.

FiaSpice

Postby FiaSpice » 16 Aug 2013, 17:36

Jay wrote:Re: The 'Spice' poster - "Fell it, catcha" - what? :dizzy: Typos for 'Feel it, catch it' on a national poster? Oops.

Oh you'd be suprised how many typo on pint material can go under the radar :D
Jay
Mod

Postby Jay » 16 Aug 2013, 17:56

FiaSpice wrote:

The Spanish(?) 'This Time' booklet springs to mind! :D

-----

arysg83, I've just noticed you've edited the 'Spice' / '2 Become 1' posters! Sorry if I offended you about the typos, that wasn't my intention. Can I ask you a question which probably has an obvious answer? Did you scan the original posters and then clean/edit them, or did you make them from scratch to look like the original posters?

Thank you for the effort and for sharing them! :hug:
arysg83

Postby arysg83 » 16 Aug 2013, 18:10

Jay wrote:
FiaSpice wrote:

The Spanish(?) 'This Time' booklet springs to mind! :D

-----

arysg83, I've just noticed you've edited the 'Spice' / '2 Become 1' posters! Sorry if I offended you about the typos, that wasn't my intention. Can I ask you a question which probably has an obvious answer? Did you scan the original posters and then clean/edit them, or did you make them from scratch to look like the original posters?

Thank you for the effort and for sharing them! :hug:

You're welcome!!! :) Some posters are originals and others edited by me same as the original because I do not I have all, thanks for letting me know the mistakes and mine is a pleasure to share my work here, cheers!
WhatTheHell

Postby WhatTheHell » 16 Aug 2013, 22:04

Thank you very much!

I was wondering if you have the poster that comes with the 2 Become 1 Spanish vinyl. I bought a vinyl but the poster was missing so it would be nice if I can print my own poster.
Cait

Postby Cait » 16 Aug 2013, 23:48

Thanks. :hug:
megzluvsmelc
Custom Title: Beautiful Mind

Postby megzluvsmelc » 17 Aug 2013, 00:09

Thanks! :)

Return to “Spice Girls”