Someone to verify?

Slam your body down and post it all around!
Forum rules
We would kindly like to remind you that posting, requesting or linking to sites containing copyright material is against our rules and will result in a warning/ban.
holmer100

Someone to verify?

Postby holmer100 » 05 Jan 2014, 04:09

Hello mods

Thanks for putting my posts up.

As you might have seen, I have a "Spice" demo tape for sale on ebay at the moment. It is clearly very rare and I have had lots of messages asking whether I can verify its authenticity. However, I don't want to put up a public link to the recordings, or just send mp3s out as I don't want to infringe copyright, or have the tracks misused in some way (uploaded, shared, copied etc).

I thought it would be a good idea to ask one, responsible, Spice Girls expert to have a listen, who could then verify these recordings to those interested on the forum? It is very clear when hearing them that they are genuine Spice Girls demos.

I guess you might know someone who is trustworthy and well known to the Spice Girls community who might care to help? One of the mods maybe? (:

Here's the link to the ebay auction in case you hadn't seen it: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Early-Spice-G ... 1013442982

Thanks a lot.

best
Mark

Return to “Spice Girls”