Spice Girls: Reunion Rumours & Random Discussion Thread

Slam your body down and post it all around!
Forum rules
We would kindly like to remind you that posting, requesting or linking to sites containing copyright material is against our rules and will result in a warning/ban.
tiagohm

Re: Spice Girls Random Discussion Thread

Postby tiagohm » 19 Apr 2017, 03:49

Emma Station |
PeruvianSpice

Postby PeruvianSpice » 19 Apr 2017, 03:54

could it be true? i hope they're back
Amaranthine18

Postby Amaranthine18 » 19 Apr 2017, 04:30

Kevsie wrote:(I can't believe I feel I need to even defend myself but I have never ordered any pizza to Geris house or turned up at ANY funeral. Wow!)

Just add them as Foe Kevsie. :)
AcidBurn
Custom Title: Triple Goddess Three

Postby AcidBurn » 19 Apr 2017, 07:36

budhi wrote:It was you that leaked it but you executed it in such a way that it appeared as if you were trying to be set up by someone else. You're very clever Kevin, just as when you pretended to have a pizza delivery order to get into Geri's property. Or how you were send away at Mel B's father's funeral. You're an embarrassment.

This post is a perfect example of why we need more mods on Denden. It should have been deleted immediately.
Amaranthine18

Postby Amaranthine18 » 19 Apr 2017, 08:53

JimmyLo wrote:
I get so confused with people here. First they say "people who have stuff should leak them for all of us to share, it's not fair to hold onto stuff!"

Then in the next breath they say "how dare you leak that stuff, you're an embarrassment!"

That is because those statement are not from the same people.

Those that are mad because something has leaked are the minority or what we call the Denden Elite Group. Having a rare item leaked and available for everybody will stop them from being superior from the majority. They will no longer have something to BRAG. Keep in mind the the tracks or files are stuffs that will never be released and has been in the vault for ages. That includes Geri's Man on The Mountain - YES. She's saying that her album is about to be released since 2012 and even if this album didn't leak, I still don't think she will release it.

Elite group hate the leak because they will no longer have something to brag about.
sammy01

Postby sammy01 » 19 Apr 2017, 10:07

tiagohm wrote:https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3360529/spice-girls-reunion-back-on-now-mel-bs-given-controlling-hubby-stephen-belafonte-the-boot/

Wait that article has this direct quote from Geri "Confirming the exciting news, Geri said: “We’re not re-forming immediately, but in the near future.”

Mel B has AGT stuff the next few months so makes sense it wouldn't be for a few months.
Follw me, you know you want to - https://twitter.com/Sammyb01
tommie

Postby tommie » 19 Apr 2017, 10:12

Exclusive look at the reunion tour:

The Spice Girls

Postby The Spice Girls » 19 Apr 2017, 10:20

sammy01 wrote:
tiagohm wrote:https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3360529/spice-girls-reunion-back-on-now-mel-bs-given-controlling-hubby-stephen-belafonte-the-boot/

Wait that article has this direct quote from Geri "Confirming the exciting news, Geri said: “We’re not re-forming immediately, but in the near future.”

Mel B has AGT stuff the next few months so makes sense it wouldn't be for a few months.

Yeah, am sure Geri commented it exclusively for The Sun.

Anyway, if MOTM was meant to be released immediately back in 2012 and we didn't live to its official release yet I guess in Geri's vocabulary immediately means +5 years minimum.
kamel

Postby kamel » 19 Apr 2017, 10:35

I think they are trolling us, there will be no reunion at all, they use it to promote their work
Amaranthine18

Postby Amaranthine18 » 19 Apr 2017, 11:35

kamel wrote:I think they are trolling us, there will be no reunion at all, they use it to promote their work

I'm afraid I have to agree with you.
DannyDirnt

Postby DannyDirnt » 19 Apr 2017, 17:00

I wouldn't get my hopes up on an article that quotes "a source", only one very short line by Geri which could easily be made up and is still giving credibility to the misinterpretation of Victoria's quote (which started HERE btw), actually stating that she "banned them from performing their old hits". However, this adds up with other signs and I do think that something will happen, and that Melanie C might be involved too. We'll just have to wait and see.
blm91

Postby blm91 » 19 Apr 2017, 18:13

I think Mel C might be in for a tour too. VB has certainly been embracing her Spice past lately but is that enough to make her do one final tour? I'm really not sure...

As for new music I don't think Mel C or VB would ever agree to that.
sammy01

Postby sammy01 » 19 Apr 2017, 19:16

DannyDirnt wrote:I wouldn't get my hopes up on an article that quotes "a source", only one very short line by Geri which could easily be made up and is still giving credibility to the misinterpretation of Victoria's quote (which started HERE btw), actually stating that she "banned them from performing their old hits". However, this adds up with other signs and I do think that something will happen, and that Melanie C might be involved too. We'll just have to wait and see.

They cant make up quotes, Geri will have actually had to say that for them to print it.
Follw me, you know you want to - https://twitter.com/Sammyb01
Thom
Previous username(s): THOM
memyselfandspice

Postby Thom » 19 Apr 2017, 20:48

blm91 wrote: VB has certainly been embracing her Spice past lately but is that enough to make her do one final tour? I'm really not sure...

VB will always embrace the Spice Girls. She said, on camera, with her lips synching the words: SHE WONT REUNITE.

“There won’t be a reunion because I think that when we performed at the Olympics it was so great and that was us celebrating everything we’ve achieved. But I still talk to all the other girls, we’re still very close, but I think you need to know when it’s time to say, that was great, we achieved a lot, and everyone moves on.”

I don't know how clearer that can be.
...And They Have Escaped The Weight Of Darkness

http://youtu.be/oxRWqirflxk
FarAway

Postby FarAway » 19 Apr 2017, 20:51

I do think that something might still happen. We do now from the divorce that Mel's ex had a negative impact on the reunion plans, and Mel B said that she did freed up a bit on time on her schedule this year to do a Spice project (she didn't say in the interview that it was going to happen, nor they had planned etc, just that she freed up in case). Emma said in her recently interview on that magazine that she would like to put out another album ("Maybe with our hits on it"). Geri likes to record music (she's been recording for years and years).

I could see it happening something like 3 of them record a few songs, release one of them as a trio and do a concert in London. Melanie C ends up joining in the concert cause she likes to perform, but not on the new music and Vick records a message that shows up on the screens during the tour and give the girls some dresses for them to use while they are promoting the concert (probably one or two tv shows).
Alexpc

Postby Alexpc » 19 Apr 2017, 21:09

FarAway wrote:I could see it happening something like 3 of them record a few songs, release one of them as a trio and do a concert in London. Melanie C ends up joining in the concert cause she likes to perform, but not on the new music and Vick records a message that shows up on the screens during the tour and give the girls some dresses for them to use while they are promoting the concert (probably one or two tv shows).

Word by word what I've been reading in this forum for the past 2 years... Even the "Victoria sends a message for screens" thing.
The only new thing is Mel B's divorce. This has come full circle, we're back on page 1 of this thread.
megzluvsmelc
Custom Title: Beautiful Mind

Postby megzluvsmelc » 19 Apr 2017, 21:22

Its The S*n guys! Neither Victoria or Geri said that there's gonna be a reunion! They are trolling us! That is all.
schizophonic_spice

Postby schizophonic_spice » 19 Apr 2017, 21:33

I wouldn't say they're purposely trolling us they probably just don't know what the hell is going to happen and we can only imagine how much they get asked about a reunion.
Jay
Mod

Postby Jay » 19 Apr 2017, 22:09

The Sun's article about this was the top trend in the News app section on Apple devices earlier!

I'm taking the article with a pinch of salt though. :')
Javi
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER

Postby Javi » 19 Apr 2017, 22:12

blm91 wrote:VB has certainly been embracing her Spice past lately

That's the thing with some people on this forum. You only pay attention to VB when it suits you. She hasn't been embracing her Spice past lately. She has been doing it for years already. Out of the 5 girls, she's (ironically) the one that makes more Spice references on her social media. She's constantly making silly jokes, or mentioning Spice related things, or naming then when she's receiving awards and/or doing interviews... And it has been like that for the past 10 years already.

So don't see her Spice-embracing as a sign of a 5 piece reunion cause it's not. She will make those Spice references again with or without a reunion, they are totally unrelated to her desire (or lack of) of reuniting.
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
FiaSpice
Custom Title: Not immune

Postby FiaSpice » 19 Apr 2017, 22:20

Javi wrote:
blm91 wrote:VB has certainly been embracing her Spice past lately

That's the thing with some people on this forum. You only pay attention to VB when it suits you. She hasn't been embracing her Spice past lately. She has been doing it for years already. Out of the 5 girls, she's (ironically) the one that makes more Spice references on her social media. She's constantly making silly jokes, or mentioning Spice related things, or naming then when she's receiving awards and/or doing interviews... And it has been like that for the past 10 years already.

So don't see her Spice-embracing as a sign of a 5 piece reunion cause it's not. She will make those Spice references again with or without a reunion, they are totally unrelated to her desire (or lack of) of reuniting.

You're right, it's not new that she does those silly jokes and post SG related things. She was always proud of it.
Spice & Solo stuff for sale here
Thom
Previous username(s): THOM
memyselfandspice

Re: Spice Girls Random Discussion Thread | Geri: “We’re not re-forming immediately, but in the near future.” [Page 688]

Postby Thom » 19 Apr 2017, 23:33

if they are smart, they'll let this boat pass and concentrate on SPICE 25 years.
...And They Have Escaped The Weight Of Darkness

http://youtu.be/oxRWqirflxk
spicyjellybaby
Custom Title: AKA Kingellybaby

Re: Spice Girls Random Discussion Thread | Geri: “We’re not re-forming immediately, but in the near future.” [Page 688]

Postby spicyjellybaby » 19 Apr 2017, 23:35

The best we can hope for is that if any future reunion took place that its GEMM with tour costumes by Victoria.
DannyDirnt

Postby DannyDirnt » 19 Apr 2017, 23:56

Thom wrote:if they are smart, they'll let this boat pass and concentrate on SPICE 25 years.

Lol as if they weren't going to text each other the month before like "holly sh*t girls what can we do!?".
KingOfSpiceWorld

Postby KingOfSpiceWorld » 20 Apr 2017, 04:04

If they are smart, they'll record a woman empowering song with strong lyrics and melody about girl power, against female abuse and equality and release the song with all profits going to charity.
It's the only way they can gain attention and do good at the same time and get Victoria who fights for similar causes, to perform.
Then, they can perform this new single and a couple of hits on a tv marathon special along other artists or even only themselves and the money they collect go to abused women. And call it quits forever!

Return to “Spice Girls”