Spice Girls: Reunion Rumours & Random Discussion Thread

Slam your body down and post it all around!
Forum rules
We would kindly like to remind you that posting, requesting or linking to sites containing copyright material is against our rules and will result in a warning/ban.
MAD

Re: Spice Girls Random Discussion Thread | Victoria: "There won't be a reunion" [Page 664]

Postby MAD » 18 Mar 2017, 11:35

DaniSpiceBoy wrote:

"any of the girls"

sammy01

Re: Spice Girls Random Discussion Thread | Victoria: "There won't be a reunion" [Page 664]

Postby sammy01 » 18 Mar 2017, 11:38

Alexpc wrote:
The Spice Girls wrote:
DaniSpiceBoy wrote:

Bullshit. Looks like she forgot "IKHSW" with her bestie then:/

She also performed 2 Become 1 with Emma on "Sporty's 40" in January 2014... Yet she says "I haven't been on stage with any of the girls since 2012"; Sure, because "performing" with Victoria is more high profile? (If you can call it performing, because Victoria didn't sing at all).
Mel C is despicable.

She also performed 2 become 1 at some light switch on with Emma.
Follw me, you know you want to - https://twitter.com/Sammyb01
Kevsie

Postby Kevsie » 18 Mar 2017, 11:40

People on here are insane
Alexpc

Postby Alexpc » 18 Mar 2017, 11:51

Yes, Melanie C drives people insane, because every single time she opens her mouth, she f*cks it up a little more.
Whether she is saying something mean against somebody, condradicting herself (that's her main thing) or simply telling big fat lies like she just did.
Most incoherent woman ever.
Amaranthine18

Postby Amaranthine18 » 18 Mar 2017, 11:58

Alexpc wrote:Yes, Melanie C drives people insane, because every single time she opens her mouth, she f*cks it up a little more.
Whether she is saying something mean against somebody, condradicting herself (that's her main thing) or simply telling big fat lies like she just did.

And that's how she get attention to make people buy her crap album. SO PATHETIC!
Suzanne
Custom Title: Addicted to shopping

Postby Suzanne » 18 Mar 2017, 12:04

Kevsie wrote:People on here are insane

This!
megzluvsmelc
Custom Title: Beautiful Mind

Postby megzluvsmelc » 18 Mar 2017, 12:12

Amaranthine18 wrote:
Alexpc wrote:Yes, Melanie C drives people insane, because every single time she opens her mouth, she f*cks it up a little more.

And that's how she get attention to make people buy her crap album. SO PATHETIC!

Oh just shut up! I have heard it before and Jay will give you two a warning soon!
bryand

Postby bryand » 18 Mar 2017, 12:16

Amaranthine18 wrote:

Awwwwww Didums :p
felx

Postby felx » 18 Mar 2017, 12:17

this forum is a f....ked up place..... :laugh:
Last edited by felx on 18 Mar 2017, 12:21, edited 1 time in total.
"'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
'You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here.'"
bryand

Postby bryand » 18 Mar 2017, 12:18

And again! Another hypocrite ( apart from the woman thing. Maybe!)
Alexpc

Postby Alexpc » 18 Mar 2017, 12:21

megzluvsmelc wrote:
Amaranthine18 wrote:

Oh just shut up! I have heard it before and Jay will give you two a warning soon!

Oh no! I'm so scared!

sammy01

Postby sammy01 » 18 Mar 2017, 12:30

Melanie C always uses the narrative to suit what she is doing/talking about. She has been doing it for years, it is what it is. It still makes me laugh though that people still don't accept she rush released VOM to ride her 'not doing the reunion' narrative. I mean it has completely messed up the album campaign, having it released 4 months later in Germany etc when she could have just waited until Feb and launched it all together but then UK reunion hype is and would have been dead.
Follw me, you know you want to - https://twitter.com/Sammyb01
Amaranthine18

Postby Amaranthine18 » 18 Mar 2017, 13:18

sammy01 wrote:Melanie C always uses the narrative to suit what she is doing/talking about. She has been doing it for years, it is what it is. It still makes me laugh though that people still don't accept she rush released VOM to ride her 'not doing the reunion' narrative. I mean it has completely messed up the album campaign, having it released 4 months later in Germany etc when she could have just waited until Feb and launched it all together but then UK reunion hype is and would have been dead.

Well said. This woman has no dignity.
bryand

Postby bryand » 18 Mar 2017, 13:43

Amaranthine18 wrote:
sammy01 wrote:Melanie C always uses the narrative to suit what she is doing/talking about. She has been doing it for years, it is what it is. It still makes me laugh though that people still don't accept she rush released VOM to ride her 'not doing the reunion' narrative. I mean it has completely messed up the album campaign, having it released 4 months later in Germany etc when she could have just waited until Feb and launched it all together but then UK reunion hype is and would have been dead.

Her life, not yours sweet pea :wave:
megzluvsmelc
Custom Title: Beautiful Mind

Postby megzluvsmelc » 18 Mar 2017, 13:45

bryand wrote:
Amaranthine18 wrote:

Well said Bryan!
Amaranthine18

Postby Amaranthine18 » 18 Mar 2017, 14:02

bryand wrote:
Amaranthine18 wrote:

I know. But that doesn't change the fact she is NOT a woman of principles as she claim to be. Mel B is right that it takes time for some people to show their true color.

Clearly, Melanie C is nothing but fake and hypocrite trying hard to establish herself as "serious artist".
Xander21

Postby Xander21 » 18 Mar 2017, 14:21

MAD wrote:
DaniSpiceBoy wrote:

"any of the girls"

Love thissss hahahaha
kamel

Postby kamel » 18 Mar 2017, 14:34

Xander21 wrote:
MAD wrote:
DaniSpiceBoy wrote:

"any of the girls"

Love thissss hahahaha

I think she just forget that she did sing with Emma many time before, some of girls have some memories problems, they dont remember stuff that happen to them before, like Emma said Stop was on their first album, Geri said she left the band in 97 etc and Mel C likes to reunite but as 5 piece not 4
Last edited by kamel on 18 Mar 2017, 14:37, edited 1 time in total.
Official Spiceworld
Custom Title: Spice Girls Net

Postby Official Spiceworld » 18 Mar 2017, 14:35

This was on RTL and uploaded onto their YouTube channel yesterday.

Apparently the guy speaking is Wiliam Rutten who photographed the group.

Does anyone know what he is saying? Thank you :)
SPICE GIRLS NET - Twitter|Facebook|Blog|Instagram
bryand

Postby bryand » 18 Mar 2017, 14:36

Amaranthine18 wrote:
bryand wrote:
Amaranthine18 wrote:

I know. But that doesn't change the fact she is NOT a woman of principles as she claim to be. Mel B is right that it takes time for some people to show their true color.

Clearly, Melanie C is nothing but fake and hypocrite trying hard to establish herself as "serious artist".

Literally laughing out loud! Not a woman of principles? FML! So doing triathlons for charity, songs and gigs for charity, being an ambassador of many charities, pumping out album after album and releasing dvds of concerts for her fans all proves she has no principles. Oh and that she protects her daughter from the press. Nope no principles there either. All it boils down to is that she is not conforming to your needs so of course you and others slate her. All because she has no right to change her mind about doing a reunion. Honestly you need to get over it. :kiss:
kamel

Postby kamel » 18 Mar 2017, 14:40

I think we should be happy that we have new songs by a Spice Girl, Mel C always forget things thats all
felx

Postby felx » 18 Mar 2017, 14:42

bryand wrote:
Amaranthine18 wrote:
bryand wrote:
Amaranthine18 wrote:

Literally laughing out loud! Not a woman of principles? FML! So doing triathlons for charity, songs and gigs for charity, being an ambassador of many charities, pumping out album after album and releasing dvds of concerts for her fans all proves she has no principles. Oh and that she protects her daughter from the press. Nope no principles there either. All it boils down to is that she is not conforming to your needs so of course you and others slate her. All because she has no right to change her mind about doing a reunion. Honestly you need to get over it. :kiss:

+347
;)
"'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
'You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here.'"
Dave87

Postby Dave87 » 18 Mar 2017, 14:44

We've known she felt this way for years so it's not surprising. A little sad to hear it so straight forward but not a real shock. However the "There won't be a reunion" part was strange because she's very aware GEM was working on things off and on the last year and it implied there wouldn't be anything with or without her. Even Geri just a few months ago said they would do it with whoever is on board so unless she knows GEM has decided not to go ahead at any point that was a bit out of her jurisdiction.
kamel

Postby kamel » 18 Mar 2017, 14:50

I think GEM should do a reunion at Karaoke Carpool then thats it really, no tour, no music because they cant they are too busy
Suzanne
Custom Title: Addicted to shopping

Postby Suzanne » 18 Mar 2017, 14:52

Official Spiceworld wrote:7

This was on RTL and uploaded onto their YouTube channel yesterday.

Apparently the guy speaking is Wiliam Rutten who photographed the group.

Does anyone know what he is saying? Thank you :)
he took those pictures, some of them in his bathroom. Before the shoot the management send him a fax with things that they wanted to have there. Like lots of food etc. A friend of him made sure that all those things where there. So when they came to the fotoshoot they where surprised that all those things where there, because that where the things they wantend at concerts. But because of that the shoot went very well. 2 weeks after this shoot they because really famous in america and he made lots of money with those pictures. Sorry my english sucks haha. But its a little bit what he's saying in this video.
Last edited by Suzanne on 18 Mar 2017, 14:58, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Spice Girls”