Most iconic picture?

Slam your body down and post it all around!
Forum rules
We would kindly like to remind you that posting, requesting or linking to sites containing copyright material is against our rules and will result in a warning/ban.
ItsJonah
Custom Title: Make Me

Re: Most iconic picture?

Postby ItsJonah » 09 Mar 2017, 23:06

L E G E N D S
MarksGroove

Postby MarksGroove » 10 Mar 2017, 09:35

I am a little surprised no one has mentioned the photo shot for Spice World the movie with the Union Jack as a background. That was the image used in a massive format outside the cinemas around the world hen they were on top of their success.

Javi
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER

Postby Javi » 10 Mar 2017, 10:14

^Really? It's literally the first picture posted in this thread.
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
Dave87

Postby Dave87 » 10 Mar 2017, 11:04

This was always one of my fave. Mostly because SYBT was this first song of theirs that I ever bought and the artwork shows a bit of their individual personalities imo.
MAD

Postby MAD » 10 Mar 2017, 12:24

Probably I'm mistaken but I thought the topic was about what's the most iconic pic for the general public, the one we've seen the most, not the one that represent them more for any of us. My answer was about this. :grin:

Andreas wrote:And to me this photo is "iconic" in the sense that it's one of the pictures I saw the most in 1996, when I started to listen to them:

Yeah I remember that pic was used a lot in the magazines in Italy in 1996-1997 alongside with this other pic
Maybe back then every year had their iconic pics, and now the most iconic are the ones that came up with online articles and google research, the ones that show better their characters.
Andreas
Custom Title: Alpha Male.

Postby Andreas » 10 Mar 2017, 13:05

MAD wrote:Yeah I remember that pic was used a lot in the magazines in Italy in 1996-1997 alongside with this other pic
Maybe back then every year had their iconic pics, and now the most iconic are the ones that came up with online articles and google research, the ones that show better their characters.

This is probably one of my favourite shoots of them :love:

They all look amazing, especially Geri. Love love love her hair in this one!
The Spice Girls

Postby The Spice Girls » 10 Mar 2017, 15:23

Andreas wrote:
MAD wrote:Yeah I remember that pic was used a lot in the magazines in Italy in 1996-1997 alongside with this other pic

This is probably one of my favourite shoots of them :love:

They all look amazing, especially Geri. Love love love her hair in this one!

Lol! And I always hated Geri's hair in that one thinking they're so greasy! Didn't like Mel C's and Victoria's hair too! I guess they've put something on their hair to make them shiny but to me they always looked like didn't wash them and they had them oily and greasy, lol!

As many people as many tastes.
The Spice Girls

Postby The Spice Girls » 10 Mar 2017, 15:28

Dave87 wrote:Image

This was always one of my fave. Mostly because SYBT was this first song of theirs that I ever bought and the artwork shows a bit of their individual personalities imo.

It is one of the pics of them I DON'T like. I usually love all of their official photo shoots but not that one.

I didn't like that my faves Emma and Geri kinda looked like hookers and that both Mels have such an awful make ups. Only Victoria to me look good in that picture. I didn't like their clothes and even that leopard print above, lol! Nothing, absolutely nothing. I've collected all of their singles just a few years back and Mama/WDYTYA? Were the last to add to my collection just because of the fact I hated that picture.
Blond Pharaoh

Postby Blond Pharaoh » 10 Mar 2017, 17:29

It's hard to pick just one but I love the movie poster and The rolling stones mag cover
The Spice Girls

Postby The Spice Girls » 10 Mar 2017, 17:57

That exact picture wasn't the cover, Emma had her hand under her cheek;)
FiaSpice
Custom Title: Not immune

Postby FiaSpice » 10 Mar 2017, 23:34

MarksGroove wrote:I am a little surprised no one has mentioned the photo shot for Spice World the movie with the Union Jack as a background. That was the image used in a massive format outside the cinemas around the world hen they were on top of their success.

It's literally the second post on the first page :whistle:
Spice & Solo stuff for sale here
MarksGroove

Postby MarksGroove » 11 Mar 2017, 04:45

FiaSpice wrote:
MarksGroove wrote:I am a little surprised no one has mentioned the photo shot for Spice World the movie with the Union Jack as a background. That was the image used in a massive format outside the cinemas around the world hen they were on top of their success.

Shame on my. I still don't see the pic on second page for some reason. But I see the post :D
MarksGroove

Postby MarksGroove » 11 Mar 2017, 04:51

FiaSpice wrote:

Shame on me. I still don't see the pic on second page for some reason. But I see the post :D
The Spice Girls

Postby The Spice Girls » 11 Mar 2017, 08:07

MarksGroove wrote:
FiaSpice wrote:

Shame on me. I still don't see the pic on second page for some reason. But I see the post :D

Maybe it's just because as Javi and Fia said the pic is on the 1st page?! :death: :think: :dizzy:
fauxjoy

Postby fauxjoy » 11 Mar 2017, 22:47

I'd say any photo from the BRITS performance in 1997.
Javi
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER

Postby Javi » 11 Mar 2017, 23:57

I've just realized that their most iconic picture, despite not actually being a picture per sè, is this moment:

-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.

Return to “Spice Girls”