Spice Girls Tribute Band in Helsinki 10.03.17 + Spiceworld the movie sing-a-long 29.04

Slam your body down and post it all around!
Forum rules
We would kindly like to remind you that posting, requesting or linking to sites containing copyright material is against our rules and will result in a warning/ban.
Stas
Custom Title: straight forward

Spice Girls Tribute Band in Helsinki 10.03.17 + Spiceworld the movie sing-a-long 29.04

Postby Stas » 11 Mar 2017, 15:25

Last night there was a Spice Girls Tribute concert in a rock bar On The Rocks in Helsinki. Everyone felt very skeptic about it since it's a rock bar, but it was pretty full in the end and people had a lot of fun! For 8€ we got a 12 song set including all of their hits bar Forever and Headlines and a few of non singles (Saturday night divas, never give up on the good times, Lady is a vamp to name a few). Here's a small peak of Lady is a vamp from me, I will post more videos once I get them uploaded if anyone is interested. It was real fun to be honest. The had a live band with saxophone, drums, guitars. The only thing I didn't enjoy was Viva Forever. That song is untouchable, seriously. No one can sing it like the real Spice Girls can... My honest opinion.

On April the 29th there's going to be a sing-a-long version of Spice world The Movie (whatever that means?!) playing in one of the movie theaters for 2 days in a row. Maybe it's a nice way to celebrate the 20th anniversary, since there's nothing going on with the band.

Return to “Spice Girls”