Promotional Appearances - Upcoming & Past

Levitate off the ground, getting up, getting down, let me see you post now
Jamie
Posts: 22327
Joined: 08 Jul 2004, 18:36

Re: Promotional Appearances - Upcoming & Past

Postby Jamie » 14 Mar 2017, 19:10

sammy01 wrote:Seriously where do you get off making personal remarks and insults about my life and my looks?

I have a great life, my 2 passions in life I turned into a career and have a great set of family and friends. I'm fucking certain I get laid more than you too.

I cant even comprehend how ridiculous your thought process must be that you read things on a forum and have such lacking capabilities in being able to deal with others opinions your only response is to insult me personally.

I bet Mel detests fans like you.


You're so happy and you get laid so often yet you come across so angry on a Spice Girls message board. I've said many times you need to watch how you come across because someone so sexually fulfilled is rarely this angry all the time. Have you considered counselling? It did me a great deal of help. I'd recommend it for you because you don't need to be like this if you don't want to be :)
User avatar
FiaSpice
Posts: 20964
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female
Custom Title: Not immune
Country: Canada
Location: Montréal, Québec
Contact:

Re: Promotional Appearances - Upcoming & Past

Postby FiaSpice » 14 Mar 2017, 22:39

can we get bak on the subject of Melanie's promo apparances...
Image
Spice & Solo stuff for sale here
User avatar
Samuel-Bennett
Posts: 28113
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Custom Title: I Am Sam
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: Skegness - Lincolnshire
Contact:

Re: Promotional Appearances - Upcoming & Past

Postby Samuel-Bennett » 15 Mar 2017, 23:53

She's on The Nightly Show on ITV tonight (or tomorrow). I missed which day. It's on now though
Last edited by Samuel-Bennett on 15 Mar 2017, 23:58, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Samuel-Bennett
Posts: 28113
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Custom Title: I Am Sam
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: Skegness - Lincolnshire
Contact:

Re: Promotional Appearances - Upcoming & Past

Postby Samuel-Bennett » 15 Mar 2017, 23:55

It'd be nice if there was a proper PR team behind her informing people of what she's doing
Image
kamel
Posts: 4500
Joined: 04 Aug 2009, 12:12
Gender: Male

Re: Promotional Appearances - Upcoming & Past

Postby kamel » 16 Mar 2017, 00:12

Samuel-Bennett wrote:It'd be nice if there was a proper PR team behind her informing people of what she's doing



I just checked , i think Mel will be tomorrow :) she must tweet about this tomorrow :shrug:
https://twitter.com/ThisisDavina?lang=fr
Image
DaniSpiceBoy
Posts: 3714
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Country: United_Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Promotional Appearances - Upcoming & Past

Postby DaniSpiceBoy » 16 Mar 2017, 00:36

Samuel-Bennett wrote:It'd be nice if there was a proper PR team behind her informing people of what she's doing


I wonder why @melaniecnet stopped being updated right before the release of Version Of Me.
User avatar
sammy01
Posts: 12516
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 15:30

Re: Promotional Appearances - Upcoming & Past

Postby sammy01 » 16 Mar 2017, 02:27

Tbh I think things like that Mel doesn't even really care about herself, so I think or assume she thinks why would her fans. They are things she does to keep her name out there and to maybe get the odd casual listen or purchase of her album.
Follw me, you know you want to - https://twitter.com/Sammyb01
User avatar
Craig-Rogers
Posts: 1727
Joined: 30 Jan 2007, 23:38
Gender: Male
Custom Title: I Am Craig
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: Skegness in Lincolnshire (UK)
Contact:

Re: Promotional Appearances - Upcoming & Past

Postby Craig-Rogers » 16 Mar 2017, 12:19

Melanie C on Alan Davies As Yet Untitled -

Watch online -

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4tAXK ... dpaTg/view

Download file (823mb) -

https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B4tAXKiZ ... t=download
Image
*Rick*
Posts: 1419
Joined: 15 Jul 2004, 14:13
Gender: Male
Location: Berlin, Germany
Contact:

Re: Promotional Appearances - Upcoming & Past

Postby *Rick* » 16 Mar 2017, 12:28

Craig-Rogers wrote:Melanie C on Alan Davies As Yet Untitled -

Watch online -

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4tAXK ... dpaTg/view

Download file (823mb) -

https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B4tAXKiZ ... t=download


Yay, thanks!!!
Image
tiagohm
Posts: 7343
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Country: Brazil
Location: São Leopoldo, RS

Re: Promotional Appearances - Upcoming & Past

Postby tiagohm » 16 Mar 2017, 17:17

DaniSpiceBoy wrote:
Samuel-Bennett wrote:It'd be nice if there was a proper PR team behind her informing people of what she's doing


I wonder why @melaniecnet stopped being updated right before the release of Version Of Me.


She doesnt even put her promo dates on the official site or Facebook...
Emma Station |
User avatar
Samuel-Bennett
Posts: 28113
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Custom Title: I Am Sam
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: Skegness - Lincolnshire
Contact:

Re: Promotional Appearances - Upcoming & Past

Postby Samuel-Bennett » 16 Mar 2017, 18:16

tiagohm wrote:
DaniSpiceBoy wrote:
Samuel-Bennett wrote:It'd be nice if there was a proper PR team behind her informing people of what she's doing


I wonder why @melaniecnet stopped being updated right before the release of Version Of Me.


She doesnt even put her promo dates on the official site or Facebook...


That's what I mean. If the fans that have already followed her for years don't know what she's up to what hope is there of new fans following her?

There should be an officially endorsed fan site and twitter/Facebook that could be sent dates of appearance's so that it could be kept updated. I'm sure there are plenty of fans here who would do it for free. At least it'd improve that he online presence
Image
User avatar
felx
Posts: 3938
Joined: 05 Jan 2006, 15:03
Gender: Male
Country: Serbia
Location: Subotica

Re: Promotional Appearances - Upcoming & Past

Postby felx » 16 Mar 2017, 18:26

Samuel-Bennett wrote:
tiagohm wrote:
DaniSpiceBoy wrote:
Samuel-Bennett wrote:It'd be nice if there was a proper PR team behind her informing people of what she's doing


I wonder why @melaniecnet stopped being updated right before the release of Version Of Me.


She doesnt even put her promo dates on the official site or Facebook...


That's what I mean. If the fans that have already followed her for years don't know what she's up to what hope is there of new fans following her?

There should be an officially endorsed fan site and twitter/Facebook that could be sent dates of appearance's so that it could be kept updated. I'm sure there are plenty of fans here who would do it for free. At least it'd improve that he online presence


sadly seems like she doesn't really care.....

she will rather post some random work out video...... :Oops:
Image
"'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
'You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here.'"
bryand
Posts: 900
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32

Re: Promotional Appearances - Upcoming & Past

Postby bryand » 16 Mar 2017, 20:14

felx wrote:
Samuel-Bennett wrote:
tiagohm wrote:
DaniSpiceBoy wrote:
I wonder why @melaniecnet stopped being updated right before the release of Version Of Me.


She doesnt even put her promo dates on the official site or Facebook...


That's what I mean. If the fans that have already followed her for years don't know what she's up to what hope is there of new fans following her?

There should be an officially endorsed fan site and twitter/Facebook that could be sent dates of appearance's so that it could be kept updated. I'm sure there are plenty of fans here who would do it for free. At least it'd improve that he online presence


sadly seems like she doesn't really care.....

she will rather post some random work out video...... :Oops:


It's prob to stop those really annoying fans from turning up at everything she does lol
User avatar
felx
Posts: 3938
Joined: 05 Jan 2006, 15:03
Gender: Male
Country: Serbia
Location: Subotica

Re: Promotional Appearances - Upcoming & Past

Postby felx » 16 Mar 2017, 20:23

bryand wrote:
felx wrote:
Samuel-Bennett wrote:
tiagohm wrote:
She doesnt even put her promo dates on the official site or Facebook...


That's what I mean. If the fans that have already followed her for years don't know what she's up to what hope is there of new fans following her?

There should be an officially endorsed fan site and twitter/Facebook that could be sent dates of appearance's so that it could be kept updated. I'm sure there are plenty of fans here who would do it for free. At least it'd improve that he online presence


sadly seems like she doesn't really care.....

she will rather post some random work out video...... :Oops:


It's prob to stop those really annoying fans from turning up at everything she does lol

you have the point.... :laugh:

but still...it would be lovely to know what is she doing...(I mean promo vise, not private)

at least for us fans not living near UK.... :laugh:
Image
"'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
'You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here.'"
kamel
Posts: 4500
Joined: 04 Aug 2009, 12:12
Gender: Male

Re: Promotional Appearances - Upcoming & Past

Postby kamel » 16 Mar 2017, 20:57

Mel C will be on Nightly show with Davina tonight maybe tomorrow :shrug:
Image
User avatar
Samuel-Bennett
Posts: 28113
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Custom Title: I Am Sam
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: Skegness - Lincolnshire
Contact:

Re: Promotional Appearances - Upcoming & Past

Postby Samuel-Bennett » 16 Mar 2017, 23:28

felx wrote:
bryand wrote:
felx wrote:
Samuel-Bennett wrote:
That's what I mean. If the fans that have already followed her for years don't know what she's up to what hope is there of new fans following her?

There should be an officially endorsed fan site and twitter/Facebook that could be sent dates of appearance's so that it could be kept updated. I'm sure there are plenty of fans here who would do it for free. At least it'd improve that he online presence


sadly seems like she doesn't really care.....

she will rather post some random work out video...... :Oops:


It's prob to stop those really annoying fans from turning up at everything she does lol

you have the point.... :laugh:

but still...it would be lovely to know what is she doing...(I mean promo vise, not private)

at least for us fans not living near UK.... :laugh:


If that was the reason then it'd be a real shame. Though I can't really see it. She 9 times out of 10 stops for fans and is usually always nice to fans
Image
Red Boy
Posts: 2662
Joined: 31 May 2005, 08:56
Gender: Male
Custom Title: On A Mission
Location: Home
Contact:

Re: Promotional Appearances - Upcoming & Past

Postby Red Boy » 16 Mar 2017, 23:33

bryand wrote:
felx wrote:
Samuel-Bennett wrote:
tiagohm wrote:
She doesnt even put her promo dates on the official site or Facebook...


That's what I mean. If the fans that have already followed her for years don't know what she's up to what hope is there of new fans following her?

There should be an officially endorsed fan site and twitter/Facebook that could be sent dates of appearance's so that it could be kept updated. I'm sure there are plenty of fans here who would do it for free. At least it'd improve that he online presence


sadly seems like she doesn't really care.....

she will rather post some random work out video...... :Oops:


It's prob to stop those really annoying fans from turning up at everything she does lol

Except it was filmed in November.

I smell jealousy coming from you. :nono:
Image
bryand
Posts: 900
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32

Re: Promotional Appearances - Upcoming & Past

Postby bryand » 17 Mar 2017, 01:13

Red Boy wrote:
bryand wrote:
felx wrote:
Samuel-Bennett wrote:
That's what I mean. If the fans that have already followed her for years don't know what she's up to what hope is there of new fans following her?

There should be an officially endorsed fan site and twitter/Facebook that could be sent dates of appearance's so that it could be kept updated. I'm sure there are plenty of fans here who would do it for free. At least it'd improve that he online presence


sadly seems like she doesn't really care.....

she will rather post some random work out video...... :Oops:


It's prob to stop those really annoying fans from turning up at everything she does lol

Except it was filmed in November.

I smell jealousy coming from you. :nono:


Me jealous? Mmmmmmm nah lol. Filmed in November? It's live isn't it? Well tonight's one was live cos my friend was there and met Kimberly Wyatt.
bryand
Posts: 900
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32

Re: Promotional Appearances - Upcoming & Past

Postby bryand » 17 Mar 2017, 01:15

Samuel-Bennett wrote:
felx wrote:
bryand wrote:
felx wrote:
sadly seems like she doesn't really care.....

she will rather post some random work out video...... :Oops:


It's prob to stop those really annoying fans from turning up at everything she does lol

you have the point.... :laugh:

but still...it would be lovely to know what is she doing...(I mean promo vise, not private)

at least for us fans not living near UK.... :laugh:


If that was the reason then it'd be a real shame. Though I can't really see it. She 9 times out of 10 stops for fans and is usually always nice to fans


lol I'm only messing. She's great with fans. However I've been to a couple of recordings and there are some annoying ones I must say! It's prob just me getting old lol
RockmusicTim
Posts: 145
Joined: 22 Sep 2011, 00:37
Gender: Male

Re: Promotional Appearances - Upcoming & Past

Postby RockmusicTim » 17 Mar 2017, 01:19

Crime-serie Cobra 11 is broadcasted on Dutch television this week and the episode theme song is 'you will see' from Mel C. The promo including this song has been on tv repeatedley tonight. Nice song, although the episode dates from 2008 already and the song is even older.

Song: http://youtu.be/C3LyFxDJU1Q
User avatar
Samuel-Bennett
Posts: 28113
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Custom Title: I Am Sam
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: Skegness - Lincolnshire
Contact:

Re: Promotional Appearances - Upcoming & Past

Postby Samuel-Bennett » 17 Mar 2017, 01:26

bryand wrote:
Samuel-Bennett wrote:
felx wrote:
bryand wrote:
It's prob to stop those really annoying fans from turning up at everything she does lol

you have the point.... :laugh:

but still...it would be lovely to know what is she doing...(I mean promo vise, not private)

at least for us fans not living near UK.... :laugh:


If that was the reason then it'd be a real shame. Though I can't really see it. She 9 times out of 10 stops for fans and is usually always nice to fans


lol I'm only messing. She's great with fans. However I've been to a couple of recordings and there are some annoying ones I must say! It's prob just me getting old lol


Not just you. She is great. I do agree that some fans can be over the top and sometimes very rude. Not all though but there are some
Image
User avatar
paulorlbarbosa
Posts: 36
Joined: 23 Jun 2014, 18:41
Gender: Male
Country: Brazil
Contact:

Re: Promotional Appearances - Upcoming & Past

Postby paulorlbarbosa » 17 Mar 2017, 02:14

Thanks for all updates!! this topic is the best!!!
goin down
Posts: 931
Joined: 10 Sep 2011, 12:24
Gender: Male
Country: United_Kingdom

Re: Promotional Appearances - Upcoming & Past

Postby goin down » 17 Mar 2017, 09:05

ITV just said they have an exclusive before 8am this morning .

Dear Life was in emmerdale last night .
'all i can tell you is to know who you are'
User avatar
Paul
Posts: 12796
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Custom Title: Say No To The World
Country: United_Kingdom
Location: West Midlands, UK
Contact:

Re: Promotional Appearances - Upcoming & Past

Postby Paul » 17 Mar 2017, 09:16

An exclusive? Prob to do with the School of Rock thing? Would be great if it was a performance though.
Image
goin down
Posts: 931
Joined: 10 Sep 2011, 12:24
Gender: Male
Country: United_Kingdom

Re: Promotional Appearances - Upcoming & Past

Postby goin down » 17 Mar 2017, 12:33

It was school of rock .
'all i can tell you is to know who you are'

Return to “Melanie C”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BrunoN, mcrulesme, tiagohm and 15 guests