Melanie C UK/Ireland Tour (April 2017)

Levitate off the ground, getting up, getting down, let me see you post now
jcmantaray
Previous username(s): Jade_Surfer

Re: Melanie C UK/Ireland Tour (April 2017) ☆ Support Act: Alex Francis

Postby jcmantaray » 07 Feb 2017, 17:34

Snapple Spice wrote:^^ I'm assuming there's no VIP for those shows then?

I'm hoping for VIP tickets for the Dublin show. Otherwise, I'm not sure if I'd fly over just for it. :(
Snapple Spice

Postby Snapple Spice » 08 Feb 2017, 00:13

jcmantaray wrote:
Snapple Spice wrote:^^ I'm assuming there's no VIP for those shows then?

I'm hoping for VIP tickets for the Dublin show. Otherwise, I'm not sure if I'd fly over just for it. :(

If there are, I'm probably going to get VIP for Belfast...I feel a bit weird about doing VIP twice, but it gives me less anxiety to knowing that I have two chances to meet her.

Idk why, but I'm SUPER nervous about meeting her in person (and excited obviously).
~I Love Melanie C :)~
Marcomel90

Postby Marcomel90 » 08 Feb 2017, 00:21

London is sold out
Snapple Spice

Postby Snapple Spice » 09 Feb 2017, 00:08

Belfast and Dublin go on sale tomorrow, but those shows don't appear on GigsandTours - where can we buy them?
Red Boy
Custom Title: On A Mission

Postby Red Boy » 09 Feb 2017, 00:52

^ I posted the links in the previous page.
Snapple Spice

Postby Snapple Spice » 09 Feb 2017, 01:28

Red Boy wrote:^ I posted the links in the previous page.

Thanks
Snapple Spice

Postby Snapple Spice » 09 Feb 2017, 11:29

Woke up at 4am to get my Belfast ticket!! More expensive than I thought it would be :dizzy: but worth it!!
jcmantaray
Previous username(s): Jade_Surfer

Postby jcmantaray » 09 Feb 2017, 15:43

Snapple Spice wrote:Woke up at 4am to get my Belfast ticket!! More expensive than I thought it would be :dizzy: but worth it!!

Oops just woke up... Nearly 6am Pacific. I just checked Ticketmaster. No VIP tickets, right? You just got regular tickets for Belfast?
Snapple Spice

Postby Snapple Spice » 09 Feb 2017, 19:53

jcmantaray wrote:
Snapple Spice wrote:Woke up at 4am to get my Belfast ticket!! More expensive than I thought it would be :dizzy: but worth it!!

Oops just woke up... Nearly 6am Pacific. I just checked Ticketmaster. No VIP tickets, right? You just got regular tickets for Belfast?

I didn't see any VIP tickets, so yeh, I just got the regular. A bit disappointed by that but I guess I can't really complain considering I got VIP for Birmingham :D
Red Boy
Custom Title: On A Mission

Postby Red Boy » 10 Feb 2017, 18:40

blink4rosie

Postby blink4rosie » 11 Feb 2017, 15:22

Thanks! Managed to secure two tickets for London. Woop woop!
mikesousa

Postby mikesousa » 11 Feb 2017, 21:33

Dear friends, how's everything?

I'm coming from Brazil to see Melanie C and sometimes things change.

My bf was coming with me, but now because of his job He won't and I have some standing tickets available. :cry:

*01 Glasgow Ticket - April 04th - O2 ABC Glasgow - £ 26,40

*03 Liverpool Tickets - April 05th - O2 Academy Liverpool (I was so nervous and anxious that I bought it twice and just realized hours later). - £ 26,40 each

*01 Manchester Ticket - April 06th - O2 Ritz - £ 26,40

*01 London Ticket - April 08th - O2 Shepherds Bush Empire - £ 28,60

The price is the same as the face value when I bought it on GigsandTours.com

All the tickets I'm going to collect at box office of the venues in the day of the event. That's was my option when I bought. But I'm asking the payment in advance via PayPal to reserve the tickets.

If u want to certify that I'm a trustful person, my personal informations below. Feel free to contact me whenever you want.

http://facebook.com/mikesousa2
instagram: mikesousa13
email: mike@mikesousa.com.br
Paypal account: mike@mikesousa.com.br
goin down

Postby goin down » 20 Feb 2017, 15:03

Will the tracks be acoustic on tour ?
'all i can tell you is to know who you are'
Wavy_we

Postby Wavy_we » 20 Feb 2017, 15:37

Hi Everybody! :wave:
My name is Vera.
I'm new here, but Melanie C fan since 1998. :Angel: I'm going to UK tour to 3 events: London, Liverpool and Manchester. All regular tickets. Unfortunately I missed the opportunity to buy "Meet and Greet" :cry:

Does anybody sell it or know anybody who sell it? I'm going to buy it for ANY money!!!!!

I'm going to German concerts as well, to Frankfurt and Stuttgart, but here is no "meet and greet" tickets at all. :hmm:

To meet her personally is the dream of my whole life....That would be my only wish in front of death....
Paul
Custom Title: Say No To The World

Postby Paul » 20 Feb 2017, 18:22

^ no. Melanie has mainly had radio slots, it hasn't been worth flying a full band out to do 1 or 2 performances.

She said after UTB the band will be getting together to rehearse electronic and would be fun to play with the back catalogue in this style.
Snapple Spice

Postby Snapple Spice » 21 Feb 2017, 01:02

I know someone here said they already contacted GigsandTours about the tickets...what was the final result about when they will dispatch the tickets? If it's only ten days before the event, I'm not sure I'll get mine in NY on-time. I don't think I'd be able to pick up the Meet and Greet tickets at the box office either?
Jay
Mod

Postby Jay » 21 Feb 2017, 23:26

^ As far as I'm aware the tickets won't have VIP info printed on it, and will just appear to be normal standing tickets. I think the VIP / meet & greet element of the purchase is just information that'll be sent to you in an email? This is what my confirmation email says about it anyway:

"VIP information will be emailed approximately 1 week prior to the show from this email address. Please ensure you can receive the email. If you haven't received information 3 days prior to the show please contact us."

Also:

"If you have not received your tickets in the post, please contact us no later than two working days before the show date."
Snapple Spice

Postby Snapple Spice » 22 Feb 2017, 02:53

Jay wrote:^ As far as I'm aware the tickets won't have VIP info printed on it, and will just appear to be normal standing tickets. I think the VIP / meet & greet element of the purchase is just information that'll be sent to you in an email? This is what my confirmation email says about it anyway:

"VIP information will be emailed approximately 1 week prior to the show from this email address. Please ensure you can receive the email. If you haven't received information 3 days prior to the show please contact us."

Also:

"If you have not received your tickets in the post, please contact us no later than two working days before the show date."

Huh, okay, hadn't thought about that. So the show tickets are probably normal tickets, we just need additional info that is emailed to us for the VIP event...makes sense. Thanks!

I plan to pick up all three of my tickets at the venue now - does that mean I won't be able to wait in line early? These things make me so stressed lol
Masterpiece
Custom Title: Immune

Postby Masterpiece » 22 Feb 2017, 03:46

Snapple Spice wrote:I plan to pick up all three of my tickets at the venue now - does that mean I won't be able to wait in line early? These things make me so stressed lol

I was able to get my tickets at SBE before the gig and wait in queue. Can't say the same about the O2 Academy, they wouldnt let me ín to get the tickets till the doors opened. Wasted afternoon in queue, spent 10min for the girl to find my tickets at the box office inside the venue.
Last edited by Masterpiece on 22 Feb 2017, 12:21, edited 1 time in total.
Snapple Spice

Postby Snapple Spice » 22 Feb 2017, 05:14

Masterpiece wrote:
Snapple Spice wrote:I plan to pick up all three of my tickets at the venue now - does that mean I won't be able to wait in line early? These things make me so stressed lol

I was able to get my tickets at SBE before the gig and wait in queue. Can't say the same about the O2 Academy, who wouldnt let me ín to get the tickets till the doors opened. Wasted afternoon in queue, spent 10min for the girl to find my tickets at the box office inside the venue.

Yeh, I remember the o2 in London, 2012...it was a mess inside and outside in terms of organizing the people! I will only be flying into London that morning, so I can't get there super early anyway. I may sleep that afternoon to prepare myself for the rest of the week lol, but I was still planning on arriving an hour or two ahead of time. I reallllllly don't want to waste time with that though if I'll just lose my spot in line because I need to pick up my ticket...ugh.
~niki~

Postby ~niki~ » 04 Mar 2017, 07:36

Snapple Spice wrote:I know someone here said they already contacted GigsandTours about the tickets...what was the final result about when they will dispatch the tickets? If it's only ten days before the event, I'm not sure I'll get mine in NY on-time. I don't think I'd be able to pick up the Meet and Greet tickets at the box office either?

I had contacted them a while back. I think they said they would be sent 2-4 weeks in advance??? I can't remember exactly though. I phoned and had them hold my tickets at the door at the venue (then I also called back again to make absolutely sure they would be there) :p
Snapple Spice

Postby Snapple Spice » 04 Mar 2017, 09:08

~niki~ wrote:
Snapple Spice wrote:I know someone here said they already contacted GigsandTours about the tickets...what was the final result about when they will dispatch the tickets? If it's only ten days before the event, I'm not sure I'll get mine in NY on-time. I don't think I'd be able to pick up the Meet and Greet tickets at the box office either?

I had contacted them a while back. I think they said they would be sent 2-4 weeks in advance??? I can't remember exactly though. I phoned and had them hold my tickets at the door at the venue (then I also called back again to make absolutely sure they would be there) :p

Yeh, I ended up doing this too...hope I can still manage to save a space on the line! I'm also going to the Belfast show, and those tickets were automatically set for pick up at the venue.
Hungy
Admin
Custom Title: DDs resident biatch

Postby Hungy » 08 Mar 2017, 04:00

duh, I should have checked this thread first. :p I changed my delivery address for gigsandstours to a friend's in London, so that I don't have to worry that the tickets won't be mailed to me in time, as I have to fly over from Canada.

I hope everybody gets their VIP emails okay. :)
I'm on facebook now, just search for my name in the Calgary, AB network.
I'm the person in the orange Tigger hat in the picture below:
RobKelly666

Postby RobKelly666 » 10 Mar 2017, 08:26

I ordered Liverpool tickets yesterday! I couldn't resist! That's Manchester and Liverpool for me :)
Paul
Custom Title: Say No To The World

Postby Paul » 10 Mar 2017, 08:57

Some of my tic are arriving! :love:

Return to “Melanie C”