Mel C will support All saints

Levitate off the ground, getting up, getting down, let me see you post now
kamel

Re: Mel C will support All saints

Postby kamel » 14 Mar 2017, 16:46

WhatTheHell wrote:All Saints (4) + Melanie C (1) = 5

Just pick a song from the Spice Girls and give us life!

That will be so rude that Mel C dont like to sing SG songs with GEM but she will choose to sing those hits with All Saints :Dizzy:
felx

Postby felx » 14 Mar 2017, 16:57

kamel wrote:

That will be so rude that Mel C dont like to sing SG songs with GEM but she will choose to sing those hits with All Saints :Dizzy:

:rolleyes:

this is wrong.....
she wont reunite as 4 piece and for world tour or new album......

I bet she would love to sing sg songs on some one time event with the rest of the SG
"'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
'You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here.'"
goin down

Postby goin down » 14 Mar 2017, 19:23

kamel wrote:

I hope she does a collar just to piss pricks like you off!! GEM was a complete mess from the start , thank god Melanie realised this .
'all i can tell you is to know who you are'
Javi
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER

Postby Javi » 14 Mar 2017, 19:29

kamel wrote:

Except that it's not rude.

All Saints + Melanie C = Not the Spice Girls

GEM + Melanie C = the Spice Girls without Victoria

Singing a Spice Girls song as Melanie C with other act is just that: Melanie C singing a song with other act. That doesn't ruin the (arrgghhh!) legacy she mentioned, doesn't involve magic, doesn't involve a reunion and doesn't mean they have to live up to something they used to have.

I don't understand why some people can't see the difference between "singing SG songs with the Spice Girls" and "singing SG songs as solo Melanie C".
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
ForeverSpiceBoy
Location: Make it loud, 'cos the world is my dance floor! (Mexican living in Chile)

Postby ForeverSpiceBoy » 14 Mar 2017, 19:56

Javi wrote:
kamel wrote:

Singing a Spice Girls song as Melanie C with other act is just that: Melanie C singing a song with other act. That doesn't ruin the (arrgghhh!) legacy she mentioned, doesn't involve magic, doesn't involve a reunion and doesn't mean they have to live up to something they used to have.

I don't understand why some people can't see the difference between "singing SG songs with the Spice Girls" and "singing SG songs as solo Melanie C".

Exactly!!
I don't think she will sing anything with All Saints, although I would love it if she did.
felx

Postby felx » 14 Mar 2017, 20:21

ForeverSpiceBoy wrote:
Javi wrote:
kamel wrote:

Exactly!!
I don't think she will sing anything with All Saints, although I would love it if she did.

I am almost sure she will..if not with all of them then with some of them
"'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 14 Mar 2017, 20:48

^ why would two of them randomly disappear off stage so Melanie could come sing with them????
felx

Postby felx » 14 Mar 2017, 20:53

Jamie wrote:^ why would two of them randomly disappear off stage so Melanie could come sing with them????

they don't need to randomly disappear if it happens during Melanies set.....
Javi

Postby Javi » 14 Mar 2017, 20:54

I can see them singing 'Like A Prayer' together.
Red Boy
Custom Title: On A Mission

Postby Red Boy » 14 Mar 2017, 21:15

Imagine them record a new song together. :dee:
WhatTheHell

Postby WhatTheHell » 15 Mar 2017, 03:38

After reading some replies here, now I really want her to sing SONG FOR HER with Mel Blatt and Nat.
Guys, it would be just Melanie C singing a song of her own catalogue (don't forget that she's 1/5 of the Spice Girls) with 4 other girls that are non related to that song.
Paul
Custom Title: Say No To The World

Postby Paul » 17 Mar 2017, 08:06

Ticket purchased.
goin down

Postby goin down » 12 Jul 2017, 13:46

What time do we think Melanie will be on stage ?
Blond Pharaoh

Postby Blond Pharaoh » 12 Jul 2017, 16:41

All Saints ft Melanie C would be so Epic :D :love:
Paul
Custom Title: Say No To The World

Postby Paul » 12 Jul 2017, 17:42

goin down wrote:What time do we think Melanie will be on stage ?

Times are on the website. 730. :)

Looks like a 1 hour set.
goin down

Postby goin down » 12 Jul 2017, 18:19

Wicked that gives me time to eat beforehand I think and have few drinks.

What time is sophie on then ?
Hannes84
Deactivated by request
Custom Title: ChiariWarrior

Postby Hannes84 » 12 Jul 2017, 23:47

I just love how sooo many of the members cannot stand the fact that Mel C is the only one with fans around the globe, still, and is the only solo-Spice to pull off a global world-tour on her own with huge success.

Music biz is dead. Janet Jackson - a woman who outsold her late brother several times during the 90's and all of the 00's - had to tour shopping malls and country fairs for a while, cause she was in the shit for having to cancel tours over and over again. So, Mel C opening to All Saints really is not a big deal. If anything, she deserves a medal for keeping it up despite the poor sales of VoM.
I often look upon the stars, darling. Which one's yours?
WhatTheHell

Postby WhatTheHell » 13 Jul 2017, 02:21

What really amazes me, in a bad way, is the fact that some people here can not stand the fact that she stills in the music bussiness and evidently she will sing Spice Girls songs, as a solo, in a duet (Mø) or with whoever she thinks is right.
If so, all spice fans should be happy about the fact that she keeps adding material to her catalogue, and performances to our hard drives (or youtube accounts).
In some way, she is the one that keeps the Spiceworld alive because she is the only girl that keept doing what we were here for in the first place: Music.

Let's imagine that, like Geri and Emma did, Mel decides to stop releasing music after her third album... That would leave us with just a few songs from 2005 until today.
mattz10101
Custom Title: SpiceUpYourLife.

Postby mattz10101 » 13 Jul 2017, 02:53

Hannes84 wrote:I just love how sooo many of the members cannot stand the fact that Mel C is the only one with fans around the globe, still, and is the only solo-Spice to pull off a global world-tour on her own with huge success.

Music biz is dead. Janet Jackson - a woman who outsold her late brother several times during the 90's and all of the 00's - had to tour shopping malls and country fairs for a while, cause she was in the shit for having to cancel tours over and over again. So, Mel C opening to All Saints really is not a big deal. If anything, she deserves a medal for keeping it up despite the poor sales of VoM.

what tour did Janet do that visited shopping malls? lol
Hannes84
Deactivated by request

Postby Hannes84 » 13 Jul 2017, 11:40

mattz10101 wrote:
Hannes84 wrote:I just love how sooo many of the members cannot stand the fact that Mel C is the only one with fans around the globe, still, and is the only solo-Spice to pull off a global world-tour on her own with huge success.

Upclose and personal (aka my last big budget tour failed so badly I have to cut losses and make profit to pay for the previous tour).
mattz10101

Postby mattz10101 » 13 Jul 2017, 20:16

Hannes84 wrote:
mattz10101 wrote:

Upclose and personal (aka my last big budget tour failed so badly I have to cut losses and make profit to pay for the previous tour).

I wouldn’t call those venues “shopping malls” but they were tiny compared to what she usually plays lol
Hannes84
Deactivated by request

Postby Hannes84 » 13 Jul 2017, 23:10

mattz10101 wrote:
Hannes84 wrote:
mattz10101 wrote:

I wouldn’t call those venues “shopping malls” but they were tiny compared to what she usually plays lol

A country fair, and places she was basically dancing right in front of you, so you could basically just push her over if u wanted to... Lol.
mattz10101

Postby mattz10101 » 13 Jul 2017, 23:48

Hannes84 wrote:
mattz10101 wrote:
Hannes84 wrote:
mattz10101 wrote:

A country fair, and places she was basically dancing right in front of you, so you could basically just push her over if u wanted to... Lol.

this isn't even on topic lmao buttttt I think that was the tour she walked through the crowd so you could push her if you wanted :laugh:
Javi

Postby Javi » 13 Jul 2017, 23:49

Hannes84 wrote:Mel C is the only one with fans around the globe

Victoria Beckham says hi and shits all over Melanie C's fanbase.

Hannes84 wrote:and is the only solo-Spice to pull off a global world-tour on her own with huge success.

I hope you're talking about the Northern Star tour.
Hannes84
Deactivated by request

Postby Hannes84 » 14 Jul 2017, 01:43

Javi wrote:
Hannes84 wrote:Mel C is the only one with fans around the globe

Victoria Beckham says hi and shits all over Melanie C's fanbase.

Vb has no fanbase. The only reason she is in the press is because of who she is married to and her clothing biz.

Javi wrote:
Hannes84 wrote:and is the only solo-Spice to pull off a global world-tour on her own with huge success.

I hope you're talking about the Northern Star tour.

Yes, I am. Yet, none of the girls would be able to pull of a tour like she is doing right now, either. :)

Return to “Melanie C”