Postby RockmusicTim » 26 Jul 2017, 15:37

Cool Room for love could be a hit.
Javi
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER

Re: New Single discussions

Postby Javi » 26 Jul 2017, 15:39

brianc 1985 wrote:Source. Watch the stories
https://www.instagram.com/melaniecbr1/

Interesting. Hoping for a radio mix. The song has potential to have a cool make over like I Turn To You.
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
felx

Postby felx » 26 Jul 2017, 15:48

sad, that I lost the excitement about the new video......cause we know there wont be anything creative.....

I guess she will work with the same direktor again......
"'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
'You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here.'"
TeddyBear
Custom Title: hit the lights

Postby TeddyBear » 26 Jul 2017, 15:56

felx wrote:
TeddyBear wrote:it's one of my least favourite songs on the album, i hope it's not true...

oh my... hoping that it is not true cause it is your least favourite is si childish...... because it is the fans favourite 90% fans love it since the album release....

just sayin

Everyone wishes their favourite songs to be singles, i can't see anything wrong with it... it's not like Melanie will read this and go like "oh, he doesn't want it so i won't release it, hell with all the other fans and my opinions"
Get a life
brianc 1985

Postby brianc 1985 » 26 Jul 2017, 16:36

I think this time she should do something more visual video rather than her standing with a widescreen behind her.
NorthSea

Postby NorthSea » 26 Jul 2017, 17:00

I like Room For Love, even though I don' t love it but I do think it' s the strongest single choiche of the remaining songs on the album.

I don' t understand why, instead of releasing new songs, she doesn' t re lunch NUMB as a proper single, with a decent video and strong promotion. I think she completely WASTED the potential of that song
Javi

Postby Javi » 26 Jul 2017, 17:57

NorthSea wrote:I don' t understand why, instead of releasing new songs, she doesn' t re lunch NUMB as a proper single, with a decent video and strong promotion. I think she completely WASTED the potential of that song

+1
curtfan09

Postby curtfan09 » 26 Jul 2017, 17:59

I am so happy if it room for love but she needs to really plan this release with her team.

She has been all over the place which is good in one sense but not having a coordinated release -results in Hold On being her lowest selling single.

Version Of Me has so much potential-such a great album for Mel-But the promotion has been something else. Hopefully between Sony-Germany (If they haven't dropped her) and her international fan base -she can make room for love a bit of a hit.

Fingers Crossed-Its a great song-with a great message.
Spice Girls Forever
felx

Postby felx » 26 Jul 2017, 20:40

hope they wont ruin the song with some boring video......tour footage compilation video...... :death:

I still don't know what was the intention when she posted the sexy shoes picture from the Dear Life video shoot.....

she made some strange posts in this era.....like the half naked polaroid where she announced some cheeky cover photoshoot for next day.......and it never come out.... :shrug:
Last edited by felx on 26 Jul 2017, 20:44, edited 1 time in total.
"'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
felx

Postby felx » 26 Jul 2017, 20:41

Javi wrote:
NorthSea wrote:I don' t understand why, instead of releasing new songs, she doesn' t re lunch NUMB as a proper single, with a decent video and strong promotion. I think she completely WASTED the potential of that song

+1

I don't think Numb is single material.....
Javi

Postby Javi » 26 Jul 2017, 21:29

^Numb (+Anymore) has more chances to appeal to non-fans than any other song on the album. It's the most current song she has released since Think About It. Not saying it would be a hit, but it does has an appealing sound that could (could!) make it relevant in the charts cause people like it despite who is singing it. She totally wasted an opportunity there last summer.
King

Postby King » 26 Jul 2017, 22:54

Room For Love is an awsome choice for a single. Let's just hope she doesn't ruin it by making another borefest of a video. Doesn't she realize that in todays age video is half of the success of the single?

Also, RFL, oh God, i can just imagine the whole dance routine to go with the song! If another artist like J.Lo, Ciara or someone else did that song they would do an awsome choreography in the video!
spicefreak
Custom Title: Enjoy the show

Postby spicefreak » 27 Jul 2017, 01:35

Javi wrote:
_Douglas_ wrote:'Room For Love' apparently will be the next single!

Source?

----

If 'Room For Love' is a single I truly hope they remix it and give it a proper chorus that matches the rest of the song. The almost-spoken powerless chorus are what kill the the song for me.

I totally agree with this. The verses are great especially the opening, but the chorus bores me!
spicefreak
Custom Title: Enjoy the show

Postby spicefreak » 27 Jul 2017, 01:37

Javi wrote:

+1

+2 Numb should have been given the same promotional push as Anymore. Two great singles for the album there.
tiaguitop
Custom Title: Just 4U Entertainmen

Postby tiaguitop » 27 Jul 2017, 04:33

Numb live is awful :x
bryand

Postby bryand » 27 Jul 2017, 11:41

Javi wrote:^Numb (+Anymore) has more chances to appeal to non-fans than any other song on the album. It's the most current song she has released since Think About It. Not saying it would be a hit, but it does has an appealing sound that could (could!) make it relevant in the charts cause people like it despite who is singing it. She totally wasted an opportunity there last summer.

According to my non fan friends they say that Numb is the most annoying song on the album. I have to agree. Along with SFTF they never get played.
I don't know why but I just think the chorus to numb could be soooooo much better. The verses I like but then it builds into the chorus and falls flat . To me anyway ;)
felx

Postby felx » 27 Jul 2017, 11:49

bryand wrote:
Javi wrote:^Numb (+Anymore) has more chances to appeal to non-fans than any other song on the album. It's the most current song she has released since Think About It. Not saying it would be a hit, but it does has an appealing sound that could (could!) make it relevant in the charts cause people like it despite who is singing it. She totally wasted an opportunity there last summer.

According to my non fan friends they say that Numb is the most annoying song on the album. I have to agree. Along with SFTF they never get played.
I don't know why but I just think the chorus to numb could be soooooo much better. The verses I like but then it builds into the chorus and falls flat . To me anyway ;)

+1

funny how some of the members thinks RFL chorus is flat...for me it is great :shrug:
bryand

Postby bryand » 27 Jul 2017, 13:10

felx wrote:
bryand wrote:

+1

funny how some of the members thinks RFL chorus is flat...for me it is great :shrug:

Love RFL! I love the fast and slow pace of it :inlove:
carlojosegomez8

Postby carlojosegomez8 » 27 Jul 2017, 13:51

If there is truth that a new single is coming out it really should be Room For Love. All the other songs on the album sounds just the same as Dear Life and Hold On. We already know that these two songs did not make any positive impact. Only Anymore, Numb and Room For Love sounds unique from the rest of the album songs.
GZ10

Postby GZ10 » 27 Jul 2017, 14:28

carlojosegomez8 wrote:If there is truth that a new single is coming out it really should be Room For Love. All the other songs on the album sounds just the same as Dear Life and Hold On. We already know that these two songs did not make any positive impact. Only Anymore, Numb and Room For Love sounds unique from the rest of the album songs.

#JusticeForNumb !! It's one of my favorites to come on in my workout playlist. It always make me push a little more!
GZ10

Postby GZ10 » 27 Jul 2017, 14:28

carlojosegomez8 wrote:If there is truth that a new single is coming out it really should be Room For Love. All the other songs on the album sounds just the same as Dear Life and Hold On. We already know that these two songs did not make any positive impact. Only Anymore, Numb and Room For Love sounds unique from the rest of the album songs.

#JusticeForNumb !! It's one of my favorites to come on in my workout playlist. It always make me push a little more!
ilovepollo
Previous username(s): Josesainz19, Josealcazar87

Postby ilovepollo » 27 Jul 2017, 16:57

felx wrote:funny how some of the members thinks RFL chorus is flat...for me it is great :shrug:

For me too. I love the whole song.
And I still don't understand why people like Numb, cos I think it's one of her worst songs. When I listen to VoM, I always skip it.
felx

Postby felx » 27 Jul 2017, 17:33

and just to annoy some fans....
She needs to buy some new clothes for the video and promotion.....she needs a stylist...and to loose self a bit....she cant go always for comfortable....for Gods sake she can wear even some uncomfortable clothes, shoes for a few hour taping, or shooting...... ;) :wave:
goin down

Postby goin down » 27 Jul 2017, 17:52

The only songs that had any chance of being hits were numb and anymore.

Numb could have been pushed more . Guys she could sing anything and it wouldn't be a big hit sadly.
'all i can tell you is to know who you are'
Blond Pharaoh

Postby Blond Pharaoh » 27 Jul 2017, 22:15

Great choice but the video better be Epic ;)

Return to “Melanie C”