David's H&M underwear pictures

Talk about Becks here
Forum rules
We would kindly like to remind you that due to a request of the Beckhams, pictures of their children are NOT allowed to be posted on the forums!
Sah

Re: David's H&M underwear pictures

Postby Sah » 02 Feb 2014, 00:06

Very nice short read, great to see he gets that he cant do it forever. Probably has two seasons left, i say. And nice that he gets he cant just parade into luxury menswear and have it made like VB. I LOVED that he said he learned from her it takes time, and so much hard work. And lol at Romeo being the fashion kid haha.

David Beckham, Briefs and All

Anyone who’s been to the Tri-state area in the past few weeks couldn’t have escaped the sight of a barely-clad David Beckham. Torso, tattoos and all, there he is in just his H&M Bodywear briefs on a Broadway billboard; running off in the teaser for the H& M Super Bowl commercial on giant Times Square LED screens; plastered all over double-decker buses that turn street corners. Beckham as eye candy — a notion hardly novel, though one crowds never seem to tire of.

On Saturday morning, hundreds lined up at H&M on Broadway to get a glimpse of the star athlete, who, perhaps to their disappointment, showed up in a red Alexander McQueen sweater and jeans, with a simple explanation.

“We’re in New York and it’s chilly,” he said, sitting in a quiet corner of the store before it opened its doors for the fans. In town for Super Bowl weekend, Beckham was full of anticipation for the game, though he didn’t make any predictions on the outcome.
“It’s one of the best offenses against one of the best defenses,” he would only say. “I have never been to the Super Bowl before. I am excited about actually going to the Super Bowl, in New York, a city that I have always loved.”

Needless to say, Beckham is “a big sports fan” beyond just soccer. “Since living in America, I have become a fan of different sports; basketball, baseball, American football,” he said. “I just love watching sports. Obviously, I am a bigger soccer fan than anything else, but I am also a fan of great sportsmen. Peyton Manning is one of the best quarterbacks in the history of this game. To be able to watch him this Super Bowl is going to be very special.”

Despite Manning, he is not rooting for the Denver Broncos over the Seattle Seahawks. In fact, he said, he has no real preferences when it comes to “any kind of team in the U.S. I am friends with Tom Brady and I am fan of his, but with him not being here, I am going to sit on the fence and enjoy watching the game.”

His wife Victoria opted out of the trip because she is busy with preparations for her fall runway show at New York Fashion Week and will only arrive in Gotham next week. American football is quite popular in the family.

“The young two [boys, Romeo and Cruz] used to play a lot of touch football when they were living here; my oldest [Brooklyn] played contact football,” he said. “They’re three boys. They’re all into sports, but my middle boy, Romeo, is more into the fashion than any of the other children, though they all like to dress nice in their own ways, and they all have their own style.”

As for his own sartorial proclivities, fashion could play a bigger role in the future, though that’s not the only area Beckham is interested in.

“I wouldn’t say I am just going to focus on fashion,” Beckham said. “There are some other projects I am working on. I have learnt from Victoria that you need a lot of time to make something as successful as you want it to be. You have to spend a lot of time on that one thing and at the moment, I have so many other things going on. If I am going to do something, I will do it properly and until I can actually say, ‘OK, I can devote all my time into, say, men’s wear,' I let Victoria continue to do what she is doing.”

As for those near-naked appearances, his legions of fans are probably hoping for many encores. Beckham, for his part, knows the gig is not eternal. “I feel that I can’t do it forever,” he said. “I am 38 years old now. Pretty soon, it’s going to be time to stop putting myself up there in underwear, and hopefully let someone else take over and do it for me.”

Cute photo here: http://www.wwd.com/menswear-news/clothi ... rc=twitter
gugette

Postby gugette » 02 Feb 2014, 00:30

Sah wrote:
Despite Manning, he is not rooting for the Denver Broncos over the Seattle Seahawks. In fact, he said, he has no real preferences when it comes to “any kind of team in the U.S. I am friends with Tom Brady and I am fan of his, but with him not being here, I am going to sit on the fence and enjoy watching the game.”

I feel the same way but I'm pulling for the Seahawks
Suki

Postby Suki » 02 Feb 2014, 12:13

Times Square Signing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayICjzCq4kY

Would like to watch the super bowl but for me it will be midnight when it starts.
Lucisek

Postby Lucisek » 02 Feb 2014, 12:53

More photos from Times Square signing here:
http://www.dbeckham.cz/galerie/thumbnails.php?album=1269

http://www.dbeckham.cz
Joycc

Postby Joycc » 02 Feb 2014, 23:06

So what does his wife, designer Victoria Beckham, think of him possibly baring it all before an audience of millions? “She loves the ad. The boys love it, Victoria loves it,” he said.

But that doesn’t mean she’s been voting for the racier of the two options. “I would have thought she voted ‘covered,’ ” he said with a laugh. “I’ve not asked her so I think she’s probably been online kind of going ‘Covered, covered, covered!’

:D :D :D :D LAMO

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2 ... um=twitter
Sah

Postby Sah » 02 Feb 2014, 23:10

^ Hahah, bless, that is funny!
gugette

Postby gugette » 02 Feb 2014, 23:19

:laugh: imagining Vic voting.

I don't think there's any chance they'll go with the uncovered, it just doesn't fit the superbowl. And i doubt it can top the first ad which was seriously hot!
Suki

Postby Suki » 02 Feb 2014, 23:32

gugette wrote::laugh: imagining Vic voting.

I don't think there's any chance they'll go with the uncovered, it just doesn't fit the superbowl. And i doubt it can top the first ad which was seriously hot!

But they won't show much aren't they? Wonder how the uncovered version looks like.
Sah

Postby Sah » 03 Feb 2014, 00:12

^ But seriously, what is the point of advertising underwear if there will be none in the commercial? :dizzy:

Gugette, i seen the ad (In China its already been shown), its well done, but defo the first one was hotter!
BecksLion

Postby BecksLion » 03 Feb 2014, 00:28

They are absolutely playing the uncovered version in the second quarter.
gugette

Postby gugette » 03 Feb 2014, 02:43

Well that was underwhelming!
Suki

Postby Suki » 03 Feb 2014, 02:57

Was it on already? And was ist just like the Teaser?
gugette

Postby gugette » 03 Feb 2014, 03:00

^ yep, just like the teaser.
Suki

Postby Suki » 03 Feb 2014, 03:03

How disappointing. Why vote if you have seen it already. But I was wondering what would be different. And actually we see more in the covered version
gugette

Postby gugette » 03 Feb 2014, 03:15

There was a bit where he took of his shirt to swing down the wire, don't remember that being in the teaser.

But quite a few people on my fb feed liked it and they're not Beckham fans.
TheBiatches

Postby TheBiatches » 03 Feb 2014, 03:27

It's a nice ad, although it isn't half as good as the Guy Ritchie one. Maybe there'll be a longer version at some point? The way this one's edited you can't even understand how he got locked outside. :p
BecksLion

Postby BecksLion » 03 Feb 2014, 03:34

I didn't like the editing.
gugette

Postby gugette » 03 Feb 2014, 05:24

He looked good
jordansparkx
BecksLion

Postby BecksLion » 03 Feb 2014, 05:32

Looks like he was with Simon Fuller.

Vitalina
Custom Title: Yes I CAN

Postby Vitalina » 03 Feb 2014, 05:40

His ad was the best part of this SuperBowl, LOL (except for Bruno Mars :D)
lynzi
Previous username(s): Glitter Girl
madison

Postby lynzi » 03 Feb 2014, 09:30

That's Lewis Hamilton next to him too isn't it?
Yeah the adverts terrible. It's like they didn't have much time, so this is all they came up with.
gugette

Postby gugette » 03 Feb 2014, 13:09

lynzi wrote:That's Lewis Hamilton next to him too isn't it?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... -move.html
Lucisek

Postby Lucisek » 03 Feb 2014, 13:31

Super Bowl final - February 2nd

More photos here:
http://www.dbeckham.cz/galerie/thumbnails.php?album=1270

http://www.dbeckham.cz
zayra26

Postby zayra26 » 03 Feb 2014, 16:40

Thanks a lot for posting! :)

There some untagged HQs on my blog
grace4

Postby grace4 » 05 Feb 2014, 17:15

Interesting read:

David Beckham Admits His Kids 'Aren't Keen On Underwear Antics In Super Bowl Advert'

David Beckham may have had us swooning over his ripped torso in his Super Bowl advert last weekend but unsurprisingly, the same can't be said for his children whom he says weren't so keen on seeing their famous father running through the streets of London in his underwear.

The 38-year-old was the leading star in fashion brand H&M's £2.8 million advert which aired during the NFL game in the US on Sunday and saw the retired footballer zip line across buildings using his vest top before coincidentally losing his boxers and running through London naked.

The nude content is not something most of the female population would complain about and even his wife Victoria no doubt enjoyed the sight, but unfortunately his kids, sons Brooklyn, Romeo, Cruz and daughter Harper, were more impressed with David's zip-lining skills.

“They love the ad. They see their dad going down the zip line, they’re not so keen on running around London in the underwear,” David revealed to Extra before adding that he sometimes finds it odd to look at himself in the buff.

“I kind of put my head down when I’m walking past any billboards. It’s the Super Bowl. Kids are watching,” he said.

With David retiring from football last year, speculation has been rife that his next career step would be to coach a professional league however, the sports star doesn't seem too keen.

“Would I go into coaching? No. I mean, I love coaching kids, but coaching a professional team has never really interested me but to be an owner would be kind of incredible,” he revealed.

http://uk.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/davi ... 05559.html

Return to “David Beckham”