David in the nuddy

Talk about Becks here
Forum rules
We would kindly like to remind you that due to a request of the Beckhams, pictures of their children are NOT allowed to be posted on the forums!
Joshuaspice

David in the nuddy

Postby Joshuaspice » 26 Jun 2013, 13:02

Hello all, okay I know this is a ongoing thing but how naked has david gotten, the obession has been there to see him naked & was wanting to know if he has nearly, like press. we know the officials, armani, underwear ads etc and undes shots but he wont go nude i dont think.. just wondered if others had this curiosity?
PeruvianSpice

Re: David in the nuddy

Postby PeruvianSpice » 26 Jun 2013, 19:34

i think never... maybe side photoshoots but never
Colin
Custom Title: Colin

Postby Colin » 27 Jun 2013, 00:31

No disrespect to you all but I was just curious to see if people cannot be attracted to David? I mean I get he's good looking but it's because I look up to Victoria so much it feels weird thinking of her husband like that. Does anyone feel this way?
BecksLion

Postby BecksLion » 27 Jun 2013, 04:15

^ That's an interesting thought. I guess they are both comfortable with the idea, since they both have fans who are attracted to them.
Joshuaspice

Postby Joshuaspice » 27 Jun 2013, 16:37

like when they both did the commercials it was 50-50, they both looked perfect but vicky has said she knows gay men want to do him, but we all love vicky of corse.
I remember david getting asked and he said maybe maybe. But he probly wont if he doesnt soon...

Return to “David Beckham”