"Backstage" on Sesame Street

Talk about Becks here
Forum rules
We would kindly like to remind you that due to a request of the Beckhams, pictures of their children are NOT allowed to be posted on the forums!
BecksLion

"Backstage" on Sesame Street

Postby BecksLion » 27 Nov 2013, 20:04

I feel like this may be old news to many of you but I have never seen this clip before! I had only seen the footage that actually aired on Sesame Street. ("Persistant"). This additional clip was posted on the SesameStreet website.

Elmo (Kevin Clash) interviews David. Him laughing at David's dogs names is super cute. (What happened to those dogs, btw? They just have Coco now.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pHHktbtOvI
Ish

Re: "Backstage" on Sesame Street

Postby Ish » 27 Nov 2013, 22:39

They got Puffy and Snoop before they got married I believe, so I would be surprised if they're still around. Didn't they get another bull dog as well as Coco whilst they were in LA?

I miss Carlos. Carlos was great. Poor Carlos.
raqueldbab

Postby raqueldbab » 28 Nov 2013, 01:15

Wow, have you noticed how much his accent changed?! So sweet, thanx for posting.
BecksLion

Postby BecksLion » 28 Nov 2013, 01:17

Yup. Scarlet. Pretty sure they got rid of her though. I recollect Victoria mentioning in a fairly recent interview that they only had one dog (Coco).

What happened to Carlos? Was that the Yorkshire Terrier?
Ish

Postby Ish » 28 Nov 2013, 14:31

No, Carlos was the Shar-pei they had whilst they were in Madrid, but he disappeared pretty quickly, not sure what happened to him.

I find it really quite sad that they've had all these dogs but haven't kept them - why did't they keep Scarlett?? I adore my dog, I can't imagine having to part with him.

Return to “David Beckham”