Victoria's Random News #3

It’s Exhausting Being This Fabulous
Forum rules
We would kindly like to remind you that due to a request of the Beckhams, pictures of their children are NOT allowed to be posted on the forums!
User avatar
gugette
Posts: 8513
Joined: 22 May 2005, 17:02

Re: Victoria's Random News #3

Postby gugette » 07 Dec 2016, 02:27

kamel wrote:Cruz's first single is If Everyday Was Christmas, with the track being debuted on Capital FM at 7.30am on Wednesday.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z4S6JpUD8y


wow I can't believe they're actually doing this. WTF? :back:
mel2vicem
Posts: 50672
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Country: Kuwait

Re: Victoria's Random News #3

Postby mel2vicem » 07 Dec 2016, 08:22

All profits go to Global Make Some Noise charity
User avatar
do-it
Posts: 727
Joined: 16 Jan 2014, 10:58

Re: Victoria's Random News #3

Postby do-it » 07 Dec 2016, 11:36

gugette wrote:
kamel wrote:Cruz's first single is If Everyday Was Christmas, with the track being debuted on Capital FM at 7.30am on Wednesday.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z4S6JpUD8y


wow I can't believe they're actually doing this. WTF? :back:


I know. Shame on them. Let him be a kid. There's plenty of time in the future for him to pursue a career. The rise and rise of the Karbeckhiams continues...
Sah
Posts: 17380
Joined: 23 Mar 2006, 02:14
Gender: Female

Re: Victoria's Random News #3

Postby Sah » 07 Dec 2016, 11:59

The single is way better than i expected, mostly because i love a good choir, but this will not be a huge hit, no way!
User avatar
Kevsie
Posts: 11916
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Victoria's Random News #3

Postby Kevsie » 07 Dec 2016, 12:05

He's number 27 on the iTunes chart
Image
Andre
Posts: 1984
Joined: 21 May 2005, 22:37
Contact:

Re: Victoria's Random News #3

Postby Andre » 07 Dec 2016, 12:12

Proud of him. He loves music! The song had a good swing to it!
This tune is gonna punish you....
User avatar
Javi
Posts: 32899
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Male
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER
Location: Bitchland

Re: Victoria's Random News #3

Postby Javi » 07 Dec 2016, 12:13

do-it wrote:
gugette wrote:
kamel wrote:Cruz's first single is If Everyday Was Christmas, with the track being debuted on Capital FM at 7.30am on Wednesday.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z4S6JpUD8y


wow I can't believe they're actually doing this. WTF? :back:


I know. Shame on them. Let him be a kid. There's plenty of time in the future for him to pursue a career. The rise and rise of the Karbeckhiams continues...

Can't you just wait until the future comes to see if he's actually starting a music career so soon or this is simply a fun one-off?

Every single time a Beckham kid has done a supposed adult-like project fans have thrown bombs at the Beckhams, and still none of them is actually pursuing any kind of music/modeling/acting career properly. So just let them be, they're not the first kids that model, act or sing (and I don't even mean celebrity kids).

I also don't get the "let him be a kid" comment. As if he was releasing a fitness DVD or going on a world tour. He has just released a christmas song, which are often sung by kids, on the most special time of the year for kids, and it's for charity so he's not even earning money on his own at such a young age. I fail to see how they're not letting him be a kid.

If next year he starts recording an album I'll probably be the first one agreeing with you, but at the moment can't we just judge the current events and see it as no big deal?
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
Margaret
Posts: 21322
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female

Re: Victoria's Random News #3

Postby Margaret » 07 Dec 2016, 14:03

I think it's cute, haven't heard the song yet but he seems like he's really into music and it's for charity, Happy Christmas ;)
Image
kamel
Posts: 4430
Joined: 04 Aug 2009, 12:12
Gender: Male

Re: Victoria's Random News #3

Postby kamel » 07 Dec 2016, 16:01

Victoria Beckham sparks heated fashion debates on Instagram with autumn and winter 2017 collection

while most of VB's fans were admiring the designs, she's also caused two MASSIVE fashion debates with her photos.
One she's been accused of before, the mum of four has received plenty of backlash for using slim models.
On a photo of a topless model wearing a bubblegum pink skirt, outraged fans hit back at Victoria for setting a "disgraceful example".
An angry fan wrote: "Disgraceful example to set young women - VB you should be ashamed of yourself if you think this is acceptable."

Agreeing, another added: "I have never commented on an instagram post before but this is not a look to be promoting, for everyone, including the model herself."
"Shocking picture! Don't think there's much to be thankful for in it!" said another.
Annoyed at the idea, an Instagram follower wrote: "Let's encourage young people to put bags on their heads?! Grow up VB."
Another added: "Very modern? Looks very sick. Shame on you."
But while the majority of her followers were outraged, some saw the more creative side.
Defending her, a fan wrote: "She is a fashion designer and her job requires creativity. Open your tiny little minds. If someone chooses to copy and wear a bag then it's their fault that they're stupid, not hers. Pipe down all of you."



http://www.ok.co.uk/lifestyle/fashion/9 ... collection
Image
Image
Sah
Posts: 17380
Joined: 23 Mar 2006, 02:14
Gender: Female

Re: Victoria's Random News #3

Postby Sah » 07 Dec 2016, 16:08

^ Wow talk about IDIOTS, that was a JOKE, the bag on her head is why she posted it! It's not part of her collection look. Lmao, people on SM really have no sense of humor!

Wonder if she is still in NY.....
User avatar
Hannes84
Posts: 313
Joined: 30 Aug 2016, 09:34
Gender: Male
Custom Title: ChiariWarrior
Country: Finland

Re: Victoria's Random News #3

Postby Hannes84 » 08 Dec 2016, 10:01

Random news: I had a dream I was hanging out with Geri and Mel C and all of a sudden Geri started singing a weird version of pen pineapple apple pen and I was like what? Then she went all coy and looked at Mel C and asked if she could show me the tape, Melanie cracked up and said OK. So she showed me a clip of Victoria dressed as this weird Gothic Queen with fucked up make up, singing Pen Pineapple Apple Pen (slow version) and I seriously just woke up laughing my ass off.


I live a sad life...LMAO
Image
I often look upon the stars, darling. Which one's yours?
Andre
Posts: 1984
Joined: 21 May 2005, 22:37
Contact:

Re: Victoria's Random News #3

Postby Andre » 08 Dec 2016, 13:58

Still in NYC

Image
This tune is gonna punish you....
Sah
Posts: 17380
Joined: 23 Mar 2006, 02:14
Gender: Female

Re: Victoria's Random News #3

Postby Sah » 08 Dec 2016, 14:40

Hannes84 wrote:Random news: I had a dream I was hanging out with Geri and Mel C and all of a sudden Geri started singing a weird version of pen pineapple apple pen and I was like what? Then she went all coy and looked at Mel C and asked if she could show me the tape, Melanie cracked up and said OK. So she showed me a clip of Victoria dressed as this weird Gothic Queen with fucked up make up, singing Pen Pineapple Apple Pen (slow version) and I seriously just woke up laughing my ass off.


I live a sad life...LMAO

Lmao! Hahah, i would LOVE to see her as the ultimate Gothic Queen lol!
User avatar
Hannes84
Posts: 313
Joined: 30 Aug 2016, 09:34
Gender: Male
Custom Title: ChiariWarrior
Country: Finland

Re: Victoria's Random News #3

Postby Hannes84 » 08 Dec 2016, 14:43

Sah wrote:
Hannes84 wrote:Random news: I had a dream I was hanging out with Geri and Mel C and all of a sudden Geri started singing a weird version of pen pineapple apple pen and I was like what? Then she went all coy and looked at Mel C and asked if she could show me the tape, Melanie cracked up and said OK. So she showed me a clip of Victoria dressed as this weird Gothic Queen with fucked up make up, singing Pen Pineapple Apple Pen (slow version) and I seriously just woke up laughing my ass off.


I live a sad life...LMAO

Lmao! Hahah, i would LOVE to see her as the ultimate Gothic Queen lol!

As long as she's not singing PPAP, I'm up for it. Like wtf was that about. I haven't even heard that track for more than twice and that was like 2 months ago.
Image
I often look upon the stars, darling. Which one's yours?
Sah
Posts: 17380
Joined: 23 Mar 2006, 02:14
Gender: Female

Re: Victoria's Random News #3

Postby Sah » 08 Dec 2016, 14:53

^ Hahah lol! I have the weirdest dreams sometimes too! And random stuff like that pops us, and you go; Huh? I didn't think of that for a while, wtf!! :satan:
Suki
Posts: 1257
Joined: 02 Jan 2011, 19:55
Gender: Female
Country: Germany

Re: Victoria's Random News #3

Postby Suki » 11 Dec 2016, 12:36

Does someone know who at the Beckham Family got a baby? (Because of the picture of Cruz and the baby saying my new cousin)

Thanks
Image
Margaret
Posts: 21322
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female

Re: Victoria's Random News #3

Postby Margaret » 11 Dec 2016, 13:08

Suki wrote:Does someone know who at the Beckham Family got a baby? (Because of the picture of Cruz and the baby saying my new cousin)

Thanks


I think it might be her brother or Davids sister..
Image
Suki
Posts: 1257
Joined: 02 Jan 2011, 19:55
Gender: Female
Country: Germany

Re: Victoria's Random News #3

Postby Suki » 11 Dec 2016, 20:46

Margaret wrote:
Suki wrote:Does someone know who at the Beckham Family got a baby? (Because of the picture of Cruz and the baby saying my new cousin)

Thanks


I think it might be her brother or Davids sister..


I was thinking the same. It always seems that David as not much contact to his older sister but great if my impression is wrong.
Image
User avatar
Julita965
Posts: 257
Joined: 14 Nov 2010, 22:53
Gender: Female
Country: Ukraine
Contact:

Re: Victoria's Random News #3

Postby Julita965 » 16 Dec 2016, 20:21

Image
PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Make-up free Victoria Beckham looks effortlessly chic in a plaid co-ord as she goes Christmas shopping with son Brooklyn

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z4T1joTDio
Margaret
Posts: 21322
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Gender: Female

Re: Victoria's Random News #3

Postby Margaret » 18 Dec 2016, 18:15

Cute pictures of her smiling and laughing all over IG. :)
Image
mel2vicem
Posts: 50672
Joined: 28 Jun 2004, 02:32
Country: Kuwait

Re: Victoria's Random News #3

Postby mel2vicem » 18 Dec 2016, 19:20

Also on IG says she was shooting for Vogue
simby
Posts: 4878
Joined: 23 Apr 2006, 09:48
Location: casa beckham

Re: Victoria's Random News #3

Postby simby » 19 Dec 2016, 11:38

mel2vicem wrote:Also on IG says she was shooting for Vogue


Any pic from backstage?
User avatar
kittie
Posts: 2625
Joined: 17 Jul 2010, 13:49
Gender: Female

Re: Victoria's Random News #3

Postby kittie » 01 Jan 2017, 13:11

zayra26
Posts: 337
Joined: 25 Apr 2010, 19:39
Gender: Female
Country: Spain

Re: Victoria's Random News #3

Postby zayra26 » 01 Jan 2017, 13:18

awwwwwwwwwwwwww amazing video!
User avatar
gugette
Posts: 8513
Joined: 22 May 2005, 17:02

Re: Victoria's Random News #3

Postby gugette » 01 Jan 2017, 19:00

Image

Return to “Victoria Beckham”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests