Victoria Beckham in Italy (temporary store and Estée Lauder launch)

It’s Exhausting Being This Fabulous
Forum rules
We would kindly like to remind you that due to a request of the Beckhams, pictures of their children are NOT allowed to be posted on the forums!
Poshboy78

Victoria Beckham in Italy (temporary store and Estée Lauder launch)

Postby Poshboy78 » 04 Oct 2016, 14:59

As stated via Twitter (https://twitter.com/victoriabeckham/status/782926943264071680), VB is launching a temporary space to present both her collections as well as her Estéee Lauder collaboration @ So Milano.

Their website has just been updated (http://milano.so/): as I'm going to visit the store, I can't wait to see what's going on and share some pictures hopefully!

BTW the beauty range will be exclusively sold in Italy by La Rinascente in Milan @ the Estée Lauder corner: they're going to launch it by the end of the month.

I'll keep you updated ;)
simby

Re: Victoria Beckham in Italy (temporary store and Estée Lauder launch)

Postby simby » 04 Oct 2016, 17:05

Hope she'll come here!
MAD

Postby MAD » 04 Oct 2016, 17:09

I hope she will come to Italy.
simby

Postby simby » 04 Oct 2016, 17:20

Thanks for info
Poshboy78

Postby Poshboy78 » 05 Oct 2016, 10:20

New article about this new concept store and some pictures: http://fashionmagazine.it/ItemByCategor ... emID=73673

They had J.W. Anderson for the first month and they're going to have the most creative fashion brands in the future: the second one is Victoria Beckham.
Poshboy78

Postby Poshboy78 » 06 Oct 2016, 11:57

Another article about her forthcoming activities: http://www.montenapoleoneweb.com/bellez ... 01718.html
Poshboy78

Postby Poshboy78 » 07 Oct 2016, 09:56

First official pic of the store:

Poshboy78

Postby Poshboy78 » 07 Oct 2016, 10:21

And this is a work in progress pic:

Poshboy78

Postby Poshboy78 » 09 Oct 2016, 16:16

Today I've finally experienced the temporary VB boutique for some shopping! After vising the London store and her corners inside luxury shopping centers (Harrods, Selfridges, Harvey Nichols, LaFayette etc.) I was very curious to see how she managed to create temporary spaces in countries where her brand is less known. Sometimes temporary stores are quite generic, very basic and often boring, but this is not the case. The "So Milano" project gives the possibility to international brands to showcase their latest collection for a short periodo of time, usually a month, in a very futuristic space which will be customised for every guest.

The store is located in Piazza Risorgimento, a posh area near Porta Venezia, and has 14 windows. This is a picture I've taken from the corner:

The space is a big room with very minimal furniture, modern but simple. Dark and cold colours enhance the items on sale. In front of the entrance there's the cash desk with the led screen behind. The right side is dedicated to the sunglasses collection and the make-up range. The Estée Lauder collaboration has a priority display with the possibility to test every single product. The packaging is great: black and gold with the VB logo.Here and there you can find dresses hanging out, denim and handbags placed randomly. The left side has these big open eggs, each one with a total look displayed (dress+shoes+bag or coat+sweater+trousers). A big VB portrait is placed near the exit.

Basically there is something from each range: denim, sunglasses, dresses, bags, shoes. It's not the complete collection but a small selection of items, however it's a nice way to experience the VB world. And a smart move to test the italian market is a very tasteful way.

Each purchase is packed with paper with polka dots and placed in carrier bag like this one:

The guy at the desk was kind and polite, a pleasure to deal with. The store is open from 10 am to 7 pm 7 days a week and the store will be open for more than a month (closing date hasn't been confirmed yet).

I'm very proud to have a VB store here in Italy, even just for a short period of time :p
Sah

Postby Sah » 09 Oct 2016, 18:49

^ Sounds like a perfect & well done pop up shop of her brand! Thanks so much for the photos, and your experience visiting the store.

Looking at the photos, i love the interrior. I think she previously sold at Corso Como.
Poshboy78

Postby Poshboy78 » 10 Oct 2016, 15:31

Sah wrote:I think she previously sold at Corso Como.

She started her italian campaign @ Corso Como with some dresses and very few sunglasses. Then, as her brand growed, several stores in Milan started selling her products and now you can find VB items @ LaRinascente, Antonia, Giò Moretti, Antonia@Excelsior.
simby

Postby simby » 10 Oct 2016, 17:58

Thanks for pix and your experience!
Suki

Postby Suki » 10 Oct 2016, 18:02

Thank you for sharing your experience. Have you bought something?
Poshboy78

Postby Poshboy78 » 15 Oct 2016, 10:27

Suki wrote:Have you bought something?

Sure: I've bought some gifts as I wanted a carrier bag :p I was looking for a pair of aviators too but they weren't stocking them :disgust: I usually purchase them online but I would have loved to try them in a VB store :grin:
Delospeloz2016

Postby Delospeloz2016 » 25 Oct 2016, 00:49

Hello guys ! I was there in Milan last week and It was amazing all The front with her big pic and The inside was great !!i bought a bronzer amazing! In london i will be going next thursday to monday and i wil buy The Aura ! It is going The third time in London and i never get inside i dont know why but this time i will
Poshboy78

Postby Poshboy78 » 27 Oct 2016, 10:49

New article about the Estée Lauder collaboration: http://www.iodonna.it/bellezza/make-up/ ... resh_ce-cp

Return to “Victoria Beckham”