Cruz 1st single

It’s Exhausting Being This Fabulous
Forum rules
We would kindly like to remind you that due to a request of the Beckhams, pictures of their children are NOT allowed to be posted on the forums!
Andre

Re: Cruz 1st single

Postby Andre » 09 Dec 2016, 02:56

And he is shooting a video wigth his brothers Brooklyn and Romeo...... go Cruz!!!!
This tune is gonna punish you....
ep7210

Postby ep7210 » 09 Dec 2016, 05:00

Jamie wrote:
ep7210 wrote:They are just a narcissistic family

How a 11 year old handle cyber bully comments?

The irony of you being concerned about cyber bullying when you've just slated all of the family.

In fairness, the kids are probably well aware of the nasty things said about their parents. I'm sure they'll have been taught to not bother reading shitty comments like yours.

If only every 11 years old can be TAUGHT and take it in easily as you/I wish.
Javi
Custom Title: f.k.a. IER

Postby Javi » 09 Dec 2016, 14:37

Jer wrote:I think I'm a little confused that the Beckham's would allow their children to be public figures, especially considering they were known to threaten legal action against news publications for printing/posting their children's images. :

To be fair, that happened ages ago, when we didn't have social media and it was a lot easier to prevent your kids from appearing online. You only had to have an agreement with paparazzis and stock photography sites (or certain forums like this one). Nowadays once something is out, you can't stop it cause it spreads through Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and so on.

It's not fair to judge them based on actions they took a decade ago. The world has changed, we have changed and obviously they have changed.

It's also something that has to do with how the kids behave and have matured. When they're little kids, they have to protect them from everything, but as they grew up and learnt about the show business, fame and actually realized that they are famous, they have the ability to learn how to protect themselves, what to do and what not, etc. You can't really expect them to have the same "protection bans" for Brooklyn now that he's almost 18, for example.

Things aren't always as simple as some fans like to think and you can't judge a whole family and their morals based on your solely opinion.
-If you really bug me, then I'll say goodbye.
do-it

Postby do-it » 09 Dec 2016, 18:26

Jer wrote:I think I'm a little confused that the Beckham's would allow their children to be public figures, especially considering they were known to threaten legal action against news publications for printing/posting their children's images.

It's a personal opinion, but I don't think children should be put in the spotlight. It's a real risk subjecting a child to the abuses and bubble that comes along with "fame." It puts the child in a vulnerable position when they are at an impressionable age. The examples of child stars having difficulties later in life is considerable.

I agree with every word. I can't help wondering whether the legal threats against Denden and others were more about throwing their weight around and controlling the Beckham image, than genuine concern for the kids' privacy.
Jer

Postby Jer » 09 Dec 2016, 19:01

Javi wrote:
Jer wrote:I think I'm a little confused that the Beckham's would allow their children to be public figures, especially considering they were known to threaten legal action against news publications for printing/posting their children's images. :

To be fair, that happened ages ago, when we didn't have social media and it was a lot easier to prevent your kids from appearing online. You only had to have an agreement with paparazzis and stock photography sites (or certain forums like this one). Nowadays once something is out, you can't stop it cause it spreads through Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and so on.

It's not fair to judge them based on actions they took a decade ago. The world has changed, we have changed and obviously they have changed.

It's also something that has to do with how the kids behave and have matured. When they're little kids, they have to protect them from everything, but as they grew up and learnt about the show business, fame and actually realized that they are famous, they have the ability to learn how to protect themselves, what to do and what not, etc. You can't really expect them to have the same "protection bans" for Brooklyn now that he's almost 18, for example.

Things aren't always as simple as some fans like to think and you can't judge a whole family and their morals based on your solely opinion.

Fair, but I'm simply expressing concern for any child being thrust into the public realm. I didn't say they were terrible people with a lack of morals. Lets not take things out context here... :Dizzy:

Goodness, the assumptions and indignant self-righteousness :confused:
Javi

Postby Javi » 09 Dec 2016, 19:17

Jer wrote:
Javi wrote:

Fair, but I'm simply expressing concern for any child being thrust into the public realm. I didn't say they were terrible people with a lack of morals. Lets not take things out context here... :Dizzy:

Goodness, the assumptions and indignant self-righteousness :confused:

I didn't say you had said that either. I never used "terrible people" and I said "judging their morals", not "lack of morals". So who's assuming things? :shrug:

I just quoted you to write a general thought and explain the situation since you said you were confused.
Margaret

Postby Margaret » 09 Dec 2016, 19:59

do-it wrote:
Jer wrote:I think I'm a little confused that the Beckham's would allow their children to be public figures, especially considering they were known to threaten legal action against news publications for printing/posting their children's images.

It's a personal opinion, but I don't think children should be put in the spotlight. It's a real risk subjecting a child to the abuses and bubble that comes along with "fame." It puts the child in a vulnerable position when they are at an impressionable age. The examples of child stars having difficulties later in life is considerable.

I agree with every word. I can't help wondering whether the legal threats against Denden and others were more about throwing their weight around and controlling the Beckham image, than genuine concern for the kids' privacy.

Do you even know the reason why there was a ban on kids pictures in the first place?
Suki

Postby Suki » 09 Dec 2016, 21:15

Why do people don't get it (I guess they don't want to) that it is a difference if you choose the pictures by yourself to post it on the Internet or if paparazzi taking pictures of your children and selling them.

I don't want that my friends post pictures of me e. g. on facebook without my permission but this does not meam that I can't post pictures of myself whenever I want to.
tiagohm

Postby tiagohm » 09 Dec 2016, 23:38

UK Top 100 Sales Chart
57 (New) If Everyday Was Like Christmas – Cruz Beckham
Emma Station |
Melancholie

Postby Melancholie » 10 Dec 2016, 21:33

Too much autotune.
pinkdor

Postby pinkdor » 10 Dec 2016, 22:39

It's only one single for charity. it's not like he's gonna release a new album now and be a pop star like Justin Bieber
tommie

Postby tommie » 11 Dec 2016, 02:52

pinkdor wrote:It's only one single for charity. it's not like he's gonna release a new album now and be a pop star like Justin Bieber

He's managed by Justin Bieber's manager.
Samuel-Bennett
Custom Title: I Am Sam

Postby Samuel-Bennett » 11 Dec 2016, 18:36

Nicole Scherzinger said Victoria asked her to do a duet with him. She said it'll probably be her next project so I wouldn't be surprised if and abum was being planned.

If it is then Victoria should record a song with him if she's asking other people to
kamel

Postby kamel » 11 Dec 2016, 18:38

Samuel-Bennett wrote:Nicole Scherzinger said Victoria asked her to do a duet with him. She said it'll probably be her next project so I wouldn't be surprised if and abum was being planned.

If it is then Victoria should record a song with him if she's asking other people to

She is not a singer anymore
Javi

Postby Javi » 11 Dec 2016, 20:25

Samuel-Bennett wrote:Nicole Scherzinger said Victoria asked her to do a duet with him. She said it'll probably be her next project so I wouldn't be surprised if and abum was being planned.

So far, a one-off Xmas single for charity isn't a big deal, but since the initial tweet said "my first single" I guess that means there's more to come.

If I were Victoria & David I'd wait another 3 years until he's at least 14. Not only because of his age but also because what kind of fanbase do they expect him to have? Also it's not like he was just discovered and needed to take the chance like Justin did. Cruz can wait another 3 or 4 years to release an album.

The image of Nicole dueting with a kid kind of scares me. I embrace the small hope of Victoria recording a duet with her son, though.
PoshInMaine
Previous username(s): BostonBeebs

Postby PoshInMaine » 15 Dec 2016, 18:29

It's cute enough... his voice is soft and his tongue sounds like it's too big for his mouth. :whistle:
sammy01

Postby sammy01 » 15 Dec 2016, 19:30

Suki wrote:Why do people don't get it (I guess they don't want to) that it is a difference if you choose the pictures by yourself to post it on the Internet or if paparazzi taking pictures of your children and selling them.

I don't want that my friends post pictures of me e. g. on facebook without my permission but this does not meam that I can't post pictures of myself whenever I want to.

It isn't like that though, when he does an ad campaign he IS selling his pictures and when he has a single cover again his pictures are being sold.

What the Beckham's don't like is someone else earning that money instead of brand Beckham.
Follw me, you know you want to - https://twitter.com/Sammyb01
kittie

Postby kittie » 15 Dec 2016, 19:52

Nicole? Really, Victoria?

Mel C or Emma would be a cute idea.
Sah

Postby Sah » 15 Dec 2016, 21:53

^ Nah, i think that is just Nicole's way of getting some PR, and it clearly worked. No way would VB be that unprofessional to just gang someone at a party and start asking to do a duet with her son. I just don't believe that.

Also David said there are no plans for Cruz to do more than this charity single because of his age, and school commitment. I think once he gets older they might let him puruse it more seriously, if he is still into it.

I don't get how they can let him release the single, but not have him do more promo? One interview and that is it? He should go on Emma's show, perform, release a video, this is really amateur of them lol! I guess they are just not taking it as seriously as everoyne else thinks.
do-it

Postby do-it » 15 Dec 2016, 22:14

Sah wrote:I don't get how they can let him release the single, but not have him do more promo? One interview and that is it? He should go on Emma's show, perform, release a video, this is really amateur of them lol! I guess they are just not taking it as seriously as everoyne else thinks.

Since there was a bit of a backlash over his age, perhaps they cancelled any further promo.
Suki

Postby Suki » 16 Dec 2016, 01:47

sammy01 wrote:
Suki wrote:Why do people don't get it (I guess they don't want to) that it is a difference if you choose the pictures by yourself to post it on the Internet or if paparazzi taking pictures of your children and selling them.

It isn't like that though, when he does an ad campaign he IS selling his pictures and when he has a single cover again his pictures are being sold.

What the Beckham's don't like is someone else earning that money instead of brand Beckham.

And still this is not the same as paparazzi pictures. It is your choise to make that ad but not your choise if paparazzi take pictures of you.
schizophonic_spice

Postby schizophonic_spice » 16 Dec 2016, 19:20

tiagohm

Postby tiagohm » 17 Dec 2016, 23:03

tiagohm wrote:UK Top 100 Sales Chart
57 (New) If Everyday Was Like Christmas – Cruz Beckham

2nd week:
72 (57) If Everyday Was Christmas – Cruz Beckham
Emma Station |
engineer

Postby engineer » 17 Dec 2016, 23:21

" If Everyday Waɬ Chriɬtmaɬ"? No offence, but people with a lisp shouldn't sing in public...
NorthSea

Postby NorthSea » 23 Dec 2016, 23:55

Vic and David are always saying they want for their kids to have a normal life with Brooklying working in a bar to get his pocket money and bla bla. So it really surprises me to see Cruz doing this, I personally don't like the idea as the song is shit and there has been an abuse of autotune everywhere. There are More talented kids out there that would deserve that exposure. It really seems like "mum, dad I want to be famous this christmas"

Return to “Victoria Beckham”