4th Album Thread | Recording new songs

According To All Sources, This Forum's The Place To Go!
PeruvianSpice

Re: Shelved Albums Thread

Postby PeruvianSpice » 08 Sep 2016, 19:45

that's frustrating... starting from scratch?
SourSpice

Postby SourSpice » 09 Sep 2016, 00:15

-Raul- wrote:Got carried away and printed a couple lol one including 'Half Of Me'.
Decided to use Halliwell, as Horner is...just...not...right. :D

Now, if she really decided not to release it, I hope someday I'll be able to burn the CD with the leaked audios haha

Wow :inlove:
The Spice Girls

Postby The Spice Girls » 09 Sep 2016, 01:15

Kevsie wrote:Wow!!!!!!!

Just send your album to Raul, Kevsie, and he will rip it for you;) (and then share those files with the rest of us, lol!). I bet those tracks deserve a nice "package", too:)
Blond Pharaoh

Postby Blond Pharaoh » 09 Sep 2016, 01:21

She posted on Instagram that she's still writing new songs
Hannes84
Custom Title: ChiariWarrior

Postby Hannes84 » 09 Sep 2016, 08:26

she's not halliwell anymore, though. otherwise a cool album cover. fits the time of the year.
I often look upon the stars, darling. Which one's yours?
spicyjellybaby
Custom Title: AKA Kingellybaby

Postby spicyjellybaby » 09 Sep 2016, 08:55

Maybe shes given "man on the mountain" to GEM and she needs to start again

This whole fourth album is like watching the beginning of "its raining men" over and over and over

Can I Start Again?
pinkbecca12

Postby pinkbecca12 » 09 Sep 2016, 09:06

Narrator wrote:So who here is the Rebecca Babcock who's having a meltdown on Geri's Instagram? :laugh:
rebecca.babcock12 no use to tell us about you recording because those songs are just for yourself, you keep hyping us about new songs but never share them, please stop telling us about new songs because it will only hurt it by them not being released. #SongsForTheKitchen

rebecca.babcock12 @barrycostello373 she's never going to release them, she records for herself, let's focus on Melanie C (AKA Reliable Spice)

rebecca.babcock12 we love you geri but seriously stop telling us about new music, if you're just recording for yourself then that's fine but please don't tell us about it because its natural for us to want to hear those new songs, you promised us since 2012 with that imminent album, please just stop hyping us because it hurts, here's a quote "what you don't know won't hurt you", so apply this please and stop telling us about new music if you're not going to deliver.

Seriously people, I really want to hear her new music as well, but get a grip. It's not like she killed a member of your family. :p

yup that's me, I couldn't control my frustration!! :satan:
pinkbecca12

Postby pinkbecca12 » 09 Sep 2016, 09:16

with so many frustrated Geri fans, I have the right to have silly meltdowns, I just don't want to hear about her doing music because we will just end up being disappointed, I don't sugarcoat what I feel so I wrote it to Geri, she'll probably never read it but it felt good letting it out, she really does need to stop hyping us about new music if she's not releasing it, so many agree with me, she can write and record all she wants because she feels good about it but stop telling us Ginger!!
Hannes84
Custom Title: ChiariWarrior

Postby Hannes84 » 09 Sep 2016, 14:57

pinkbecca12 wrote:with so many frustrated Geri fans, I have the right to have silly meltdowns, I just don't want to hear about her doing music because we will just end up being disappointed, I don't sugarcoat what I feel so I wrote it to Geri, she'll probably never read it but it felt good letting it out, she really does need to stop hyping us about new music if she's not releasing it, so many agree with me, she can write and record all she wants because she feels good about it but stop telling us Ginger!!

Although I'm not a huge fan of Geri, I understand your frustrations and I think it's only fair you let some steam out - even if some might see it as being rude. You made valid points and I'm sure she read them. If anything, it might provoke her to release something, or at least give her fans some hope of an actual album coming. I don't like to be played with either, and trust me, as a Janet Jackson fan, I've been played with for no less than ten years. Promises of tours, new singles, new movies, clothing lines, albums, duet and so on... And what do the fans get? One album, after 7 years. No promo, no interviews, nothing. Just another canceled tour (I think this is the 3rd time) and more unfulfilled promises of the tour re-launching soon. It's not easy.

Mod Edit: Further discussion about Janet has been moved to this topic: viewtopic.php?p=4101628#p4101628
I often look upon the stars, darling. Which one's yours?
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 09 Sep 2016, 22:29

pinkbecca12 wrote:with so many frustrated Geri fans, I have the right to have silly meltdowns, I just don't want to hear about her doing music because we will just end up being disappointed, I don't sugarcoat what I feel so I wrote it to Geri, she'll probably never read it but it felt good letting it out, she really does need to stop hyping us about new music if she's not releasing it, so many agree with me, she can write and record all she wants because she feels good about it but stop telling us Ginger!!

You don't have the right at all, just as Geri has the right to record thousands of songs and not release them. It may be annoying but we as fans aren't entitled to anything these girls do. Ranting and raving on her Instagram is immature and selfish.
mango_hart
Banned

Postby mango_hart » 09 Sep 2016, 23:04

Jamie wrote:

You don't have the right at all, just as Geri has the right to record thousands of songs and not release them. It may be annoying but we as fans aren't entitled to anything these girls do. Ranting and raving on her Instagram is immature and selfish.

Says the kween of ranting and raving. Hilarious
Amaranthine18

Postby Amaranthine18 » 10 Sep 2016, 03:05

Jamie wrote:

Here we go with the "maturity meter" again. It seems like we need to have a maturity ID/badge here. :puke:
BootyliciousJosh

Postby BootyliciousJosh » 10 Sep 2016, 09:53

-Raul- wrote:Got carried away and printed a couple lol one including 'Half Of Me'.

Now, if she really decided not to release it, I hope someday I'll be able to burn the CD with the leaked audios haha

dude, that is phenomenal!!
GeriPopLover

Postby GeriPopLover » 10 Sep 2016, 16:08

When in the world are we getting MUSIC from Geri?!
"Just because it's Pop, doesn't mean it has to be crap." - Geri Halliwell
Geri Halliwell Supporter!
spicefreak
Custom Title: Enjoy the show

Postby spicefreak » 10 Sep 2016, 16:52

Oh my goodness those are AMAZING!!! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Would you be kind enough to put just the front cover up on here so I can use it as an album cover on itunes and put Half of me in there?? (:
kamel

Postby kamel » 10 Sep 2016, 17:57

GeriPopLover wrote:When in the world are we getting MUSIC from Geri?!

Maybe in next two years :shrug: or when she will post a baking video .
Jamie

Postby Jamie » 10 Sep 2016, 17:58

mango_hart wrote:
Jamie wrote:

Says the kween of ranting and raving. Hilarious

Literally have no clue who you even are but I quit getting arsey about things on here a while ago.
Fenrik
Custom Title: OSLOVE

Postby Fenrik » 10 Sep 2016, 18:41

kamel wrote:

I feel like the word "baking" is featured in ALL your posts... :Dizzy:
kamel

Postby kamel » 10 Sep 2016, 19:54

Fenrik wrote:
kamel wrote:

I feel like the word "baking" is featured in ALL your posts... :Dizzy:

:laugh: :laugh: yes true idk why tho !
schizophonic_spice

Postby schizophonic_spice » 10 Sep 2016, 20:00

Because you find it amusing to mock the fact she enjoys baking perhaps?
sammy01

Postby sammy01 » 10 Sep 2016, 20:08

I don't think it is the baking it is Geri and her fads. Yoga was one of them at one time too.

Let's just hope GEM are her next fad and she puts her all into it.
Follw me, you know you want to - https://twitter.com/Sammyb01
kamel

Postby kamel » 10 Sep 2016, 21:28

schizophonic_spice wrote:Because you find it amusing to mock the fact she enjoys baking perhaps?

not at all, i do bake and i have some music in my kitchen , so im not mocking her , but im not the only one who did write and post about her baking .
Vomiting Porpoise

Postby Vomiting Porpoise » 10 Sep 2016, 22:06

Bag It Up
Au Nom De L,Amour
Keeps Getting Better
I Was Made That Way
New Religion
Goodnight Kiss
-Raul-

Postby -Raul- » 11 Sep 2016, 13:10