Meet Emma at Heart radio

Suddenly the forum came, and then the fans came, and then the talking came, and all the drama came!
The Spice Girls

Re: Meet Emma at Heart radio

Postby The Spice Girls » 14 Jan 2017, 05:18

ANA SPICE GIRL wrote:
Jens wrote:Hello Guys,

Im gonna be in London next Weekend (13-15 January).
Does anybody happen to know whether she's doing her show on Saturdays, too? And if, what time? Thanks ever so much

Celebrate Saturday with Emma Bunton
Find out what Emma's been up to this week and celebrate Saturday with YOUR favourite party tracks to keep you in that feel good weekend mood! Saturday 5-7pm.

It's prerecorded though, that Ed Sheeran interview was recorded for that Saturday show.
charmedboy

Postby charmedboy » 18 Feb 2017, 19:33

so, is she coming out from the front or back door? i'll be in london next week, and wanted to try to have my spice lp signed....plus, what time does she usually come out?
host image
IT'S ALL ABOUT...GIRL POWER!
rebelheart
Custom Title: viva la vida

Postby rebelheart » 19 Feb 2017, 01:50

_rEaSoN_ wrote:Ok, so I got to meet her last week.

I feel like I had to push for it quite a bit. Everything that people have been saying is true - she's in a rush and not looking much like engaging in a conversation or so. She first tried to look through the door, looking for something on the outside (I feel she was trying to see if there were any fans outside - and maybe try to avoid them, lol). A few minutes later she got out of the building on the phone (or pretending to be) and went straight to a car. Had to follow her, keeping my distance while kinda shouting her name on the way. She only looked at me when she was almost inside the car. Not sure if she was pretending not to listen or because she was on the phone. I kinda made hand signs to ask for a photo and sign stuff, she agreed and i got closer to her then.

At first I took a photo with my sports camera (no screen, therefore not sure if they looked OK or were even taken). Then she signed some stuff. I ended up asking if I could take a photo with my reflex camera (there was a man driving the car who could maybe take the photo for me), but she said no, as she had to go. I get it and accept it, we have taken photos with the other camera.

Some of you have mentioned "expectations" in the past. Mines were low, as I've been told what to expect from her. Can't say she was rude, as she stopped for me (quite luckily though), but can't say she was super nice either. Did her thing, signed a few things and took a pic, always being on the phone at the same time and asking the other person on the call to "hold on a minute". There was no room for asking anything or talk much, therefore I have nothing to tell you all about GEM/new music/whatever. It was an OK and polite meeting, but not maybe what you would like with a singer you have always admired.

A special thank you to Sam and Craig who have helped me on getting to know the place where it would be most likely to possibly meet her. For those of you who may wanna know, it was at the back door of the building.

I'm happy for you that you got to meet her at least. But I can understand how a little disappointed you must have felt with how you met her. I was in London for 10 days last year to see Mel C perform live and I was thinking about doing the same thing with Emma after talking to a few fans from Mel C's show but got lazy. :(
You know you'll never be lonely,
No, you'll always be loved,
And maybe, you never need more than that.
But for the surplus that loves,
What's to become of us?
Does it even register on your conscience?

- Half Life by Imogen Heap
Jens

Postby Jens » 25 Feb 2017, 21:29

ANA SPICE GIRL wrote:
Jens wrote:Hello Guys,

Im gonna be in London next Weekend (13-15 January).
Does anybody happen to know whether she's doing her show on Saturdays, too? And if, what time? Thanks ever so much

Celebrate Saturday with Emma Bunton
Find out what Emma's been up to this week and celebrate Saturday with YOUR favourite party tracks to keep you in that feel good weekend mood! Saturday 5-7pm.

Thanks,
I've missed it :(
But maybe next time, when I'm in London :)
dentistologo

Postby dentistologo » Yesterday, 23:46

Hey guys! Any tip? I'm in london and I'm finally going to the iheart radio tomorrow to see if i can meet Emma
Please tell me your experiences :love:
Thank you, my ladies! Keep spicing it up! :D
Imageimagenes gratis

Return to “Emma Bunton”